Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | -
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42
@Kiena I noticed that too, this is what I got from the Scythe Kamaitachi - Venomous Toridae - Southmarsh Podid pack: [img]http://oi61.tinypic.com/2r2mxqe.jpg[/img] Since the order for each mob is food, then materials, I think Venomous Toridae drops the Parasitic Grub. @JinxMagic Thank you, I changed the drop - I grind mostly the Arena at the moment, Woodland Path is so boring ^^;
@Kiena

I noticed that too, this is what I got from the Scythe Kamaitachi - Venomous Toridae - Southmarsh Podid pack:

2r2mxqe.jpg

Since the order for each mob is food, then materials, I think Venomous Toridae drops the Parasitic Grub.

@JinxMagic

Thank you, I changed the drop - I grind mostly the Arena at the moment, Woodland Path is so boring ^^;
@Maki - woah, I never noticed the order the drops show up! I will keep that in mind for future drops, that's really handy.

Also, looks-wise, the Toridae seems much more likely to drop a grub than the cat-like Kamaitachi, imo. But I didn't want to say that without any evidence. ;)
@Maki - woah, I never noticed the order the drops show up! I will keep that in mind for future drops, that's really handy.

Also, looks-wise, the Toridae seems much more likely to drop a grub than the cat-like Kamaitachi, imo. But I didn't want to say that without any evidence. ;)
Southmarsh Podid drop the Clay Fertility Statue (third time I got one of those today, and the first time I actually remembered the monsters that were in that fight).
Southmarsh Podid drop the Clay Fertility Statue (third time I got one of those today, and the first time I actually remembered the monsters that were in that fight).
@Maki - Got the Parasitic Grub from the Scythe Kamaitachi - Sickle Kamaitachi - Salve Kamaitachi pack, so I can guarantee that the Scythe Kamaitachi drops it. Looks like both Plague monsters do it. Makes sense that Plague monsters drop them, I guess? Order of drops was: [item=Redblood Sapper][item=Parasitic Grub][item=Fire Flower][item=Greenpod Bloom]
@Maki - Got the Parasitic Grub from the Scythe Kamaitachi - Sickle Kamaitachi - Salve Kamaitachi pack, so I can guarantee that the Scythe Kamaitachi drops it. Looks like both Plague monsters do it. Makes sense that Plague monsters drop them, I guess?

Order of drops was:

Redblood Sapper Parasitic Grub Fire Flower Greenpod Bloom
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
Thank you both, I added the items :)
Thank you both, I added the items :)
@Maki
Can't remember the monsters I fought, (and it was the only drop I received from them) but Bloodscale Chest Guard drops in the Mire.
@Maki
Can't remember the monsters I fought, (and it was the only drop I received from them) but Bloodscale Chest Guard drops in the Mire.
Demesne, s before n || Avatar || Dragon Sales || CrimQuest || Coli Grinder

A cropped image of the Hall of Armor Scene. There is a long hall lined with sets of armor modeled after Coatl dragons on the left and Guardian dragons on the right. Sunlight streams in from windows on the left side.
@Maki - Got a Tropical Birdskull Headdress from Venomous Toridae - Poisonous Toridae - Venomous Toridae. Order of drops: [item=Marsh Stalker][item=Toridae Chew Toy][item=Marsh Stalker][item=Toridae Chew Toy][item=Tropical Birdskull Headdress]
@Maki - Got a Tropical Birdskull Headdress from Venomous Toridae - Poisonous Toridae - Venomous Toridae. Order of drops:

Marsh Stalker Toridae Chew Toy Marsh Stalker Toridae Chew Toy Tropical Birdskull Headdress
@Sylvandyr

Thank you! :) I think the Venomous Toridae dropped it, since it's after the second Marsh Stalker (Poisonous Toridae drops Sicklemaw Gar).
@Sylvandyr

Thank you! :) I think the Venomous Toridae dropped it, since it's after the second Marsh Stalker (Poisonous Toridae drops Sicklemaw Gar).
@Maki - I found another one. :) This was from the Psywurm - Brilliant Psywurm - Psywurm pack. [item=Tropical Birdskull Headdress][item=Redstreak Frilled Eel]
@Maki - I found another one. :) This was from the Psywurm - Brilliant Psywurm - Psywurm pack.

Tropical Birdskull Headdress Redstreak Frilled Eel
Pretty Aqua Arm Bow drops from the Common or Southmarsh Podid. Only drop, so no way to tell which one it was.
Pretty Aqua Arm Bow drops from the Common or Southmarsh Podid. Only drop, so no way to tell which one it was.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42