Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | -
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42
@Maki - Ruby Ring drops from the Red-Winged Owlcat in the Scorched Forest.
@Maki - Ruby Ring drops from the Red-Winged Owlcat in the Scorched Forest.
@Kiena

Thank you, I added the info :)

Unknown items left:
Woodland Path
- Cindervine?
Harpy's Roost
- Smooth Pebbles? (Blue Tang Hippogriff)
Mire
- Smooth Pebbles?
(I already removed the Emerald Striker)
@Kiena

Thank you, I added the info :)

Unknown items left:
Woodland Path
- Cindervine?
Harpy's Roost
- Smooth Pebbles? (Blue Tang Hippogriff)
Mire
- Smooth Pebbles?
(I already removed the Emerald Striker)
Items:

Making a mental note to myself that I got Smooth Pebbles in Harpy's Roost from a Stonewatch Harpy - Blue Tang Hippogriff - Stonewatch Harpy pack. Will cross-check if I manage to get it from a different pack to confirm that it's one or the other.

Apparel:

Got Nomad's Sandwastes Vest from the Warcat Protector - Longneck Mender - Warcat Protector pack. Got another one from Longneck Skirmisher - Longneck Mender - Longneck Interloper, so it drops off the Mender.

Got Bloodscale Shoulder Guards from the Warcat Protector - Longneck Mender - Warcat Protector pack. Probably the Warcat, but can't confirm yet.
Items:

Making a mental note to myself that I got Smooth Pebbles in Harpy's Roost from a Stonewatch Harpy - Blue Tang Hippogriff - Stonewatch Harpy pack. Will cross-check if I manage to get it from a different pack to confirm that it's one or the other.

Apparel:

Got Nomad's Sandwastes Vest from the Warcat Protector - Longneck Mender - Warcat Protector pack. Got another one from Longneck Skirmisher - Longneck Mender - Longneck Interloper, so it drops off the Mender.

Got Bloodscale Shoulder Guards from the Warcat Protector - Longneck Mender - Warcat Protector pack. Probably the Warcat, but can't confirm yet.
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@Sylvandyr

I just got Smooth Pebbles from 2 Blue Tang Hippogriffs. Still no pebbles in the Mire or Cindervine in Woodland Path.

Thank you, I added the apparel :)
@Sylvandyr

I just got Smooth Pebbles from 2 Blue Tang Hippogriffs. Still no pebbles in the Mire or Cindervine in Woodland Path.

Thank you, I added the apparel :)
@Maki - Nice, only two more to go on the item list! For the Mire Smooth Pebbles, I believe I've seen those before, so I'll keep a sharper eye out... The Cindervine I used to get all the time but haven't seen for a while for some reason. I'm grinding there, too, so I'll let you know if I get one. It could be super reduced chances, maybe, like those White Cabbage Butterflies. Not too sure.
@Maki - Nice, only two more to go on the item list! For the Mire Smooth Pebbles, I believe I've seen those before, so I'll keep a sharper eye out... The Cindervine I used to get all the time but haven't seen for a while for some reason. I'm grinding there, too, so I'll let you know if I get one. It could be super reduced chances, maybe, like those White Cabbage Butterflies. Not too sure.
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
Adding the new Coliseum items.
Adding the new Coliseum items.
@Maki
You have Cracked Leather, Crumbling Leather and Waterskin listed as organic materials in the Sandswept Delta, while they're dragonmade :)

EDIT:
You have also listed Waterskin as organic under the Bamboo Falls
@Maki
You have Cracked Leather, Crumbling Leather and Waterskin listed as organic materials in the Sandswept Delta, while they're dragonmade :)

EDIT:
You have also listed Waterskin as organic under the Bamboo Falls
OY2CZgk.png
@Pepperdragon

Thank you for noticing, I changed the list :)
@Pepperdragon

Thank you for noticing, I changed the list :)
Parasitic Grubs also apparently drop from either Poisonous Toridae or Scythe Kamaitachis, as well as the Heartred Croakers. I'll let you know if I manage to narrow it down between those two.
Parasitic Grubs also apparently drop from either Poisonous Toridae or Scythe Kamaitachis, as well as the Heartred Croakers. I'll let you know if I manage to narrow it down between those two.
@Maki

Just thought I would confirm that I got a White Pawn from a Bluefin Charger while grinding.

Also for the Bamboo Phytocat drop list you accidentally have Wind Runestone under Other instead of Materials.
@Maki

Just thought I would confirm that I got a White Pawn from a Bluefin Charger while grinding.

Also for the Bamboo Phytocat drop list you accidentally have Wind Runestone under Other instead of Materials.
0406456baa.pngc92ffdd3-82ad-4e8d-9746-c91626b635ce_zpsf90263e6.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42