Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Guide to Dragon Cuisine
1 2 3 4
[quote name="Culex" date="2014-05-11 22:15:37"]I'd like to see extra information about "which dragons are fed what". Like, as far as I can tell, the older the dragon (not front in your lair, but lowest ID#), the earlier they eat in the queue, basically. If you have 2 Mirrors and 1 meat point and they're both hungry, only the oldest one would get a meat point (and with more meat, it could end up totally full while the younger would only get the remains). If you have Tundras and Pearlcatchers, and the Pearlies were all older than the Tundras, and you had few plants, I think the Pearlies would get all the plants, and the Tundras would go hungry, even if you had lots of bugs? I'm not sure but I think this covers how the actual feeding goes -- the oldest steps up and eats until full, then the next-to-oldest, and so on, without actual regard for splitting 'intelligently' among what your dragons will eat?[/quote] I know part of the feeding system is SUPPOSED to go by most specialized feeders first (hence why coatls are bugged and wind up eating last for some readon). After most specialized I'm not sure the order though. I'd really like to see/know if there is a specific amount that one dragon of each species requires food-wise. Does anyone know?
Culex wrote on 2014-05-11 22:15:37:
I'd like to see extra information about "which dragons are fed what". Like, as far as I can tell, the older the dragon (not front in your lair, but lowest ID#), the earlier they eat in the queue, basically. If you have 2 Mirrors and 1 meat point and they're both hungry, only the oldest one would get a meat point (and with more meat, it could end up totally full while the younger would only get the remains).

If you have Tundras and Pearlcatchers, and the Pearlies were all older than the Tundras, and you had few plants, I think the Pearlies would get all the plants, and the Tundras would go hungry, even if you had lots of bugs?

I'm not sure but I think this covers how the actual feeding goes -- the oldest steps up and eats until full, then the next-to-oldest, and so on, without actual regard for splitting 'intelligently' among what your dragons will eat?

I know part of the feeding system is SUPPOSED to go by most specialized feeders first (hence why coatls are bugged and wind up eating last for some readon). After most specialized I'm not sure the order though.

I'd really like to see/know if there is a specific amount that one dragon of each species requires food-wise. Does anyone know?
tidelordv2_zpsaea66902.png
This is fantastic, Azophel, thank you!
This is fantastic, Azophel, thank you!
~ we're all just walking each other home ~

selling 7-10 year old dragons here ~ PM to offer!
@Azophel
Hey there! I really love this guide, but I was wondering if there were any plans to update it? ^^ I collect food items and found this super handy up till newer items. Otherwise, do you know where else I can find info about newer food? Thanks!~
@Azophel
Hey there! I really love this guide, but I was wondering if there were any plans to update it? ^^ I collect food items and found this super handy up till newer items. Otherwise, do you know where else I can find info about newer food? Thanks!~
tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png
Where can I see how many foodpoints i have? is it in this tab? http://prntscr.com/6riudw
Where can I see how many foodpoints i have? is it in this tab? http://prntscr.com/6riudw
@MinniHowl Yes, you are correct!

@Azophel A fine thought to make this guide! I think you missed Nocturnes, who eat meat and insects in that order. I remember that eating order of dragons, as per what Culex said, was covered in another guide somewhere, if someone can find it.

@Kekira Every dragon loses 1 point of energy out of 50 max every 8 hours. I've seen this happen at a bit less than 5 minutes past midnight, 8 and 16 FR time. Every point of energy requires one food point to restore it. Thus, every dragon will eat three food points per day. Dragons also lose energy if they lose a Coliseum battle (5 points of energy per dragon) or if they flee one (2 points per dragon), but fleeing is only for the super-honest, downright Nedly people, since you can just as well refresh the page and receive no energy penalty.

Maybe this could also be incorporated in the guide?
@MinniHowl Yes, you are correct!

@Azophel A fine thought to make this guide! I think you missed Nocturnes, who eat meat and insects in that order. I remember that eating order of dragons, as per what Culex said, was covered in another guide somewhere, if someone can find it.

@Kekira Every dragon loses 1 point of energy out of 50 max every 8 hours. I've seen this happen at a bit less than 5 minutes past midnight, 8 and 16 FR time. Every point of energy requires one food point to restore it. Thus, every dragon will eat three food points per day. Dragons also lose energy if they lose a Coliseum battle (5 points of energy per dragon) or if they flee one (2 points per dragon), but fleeing is only for the super-honest, downright Nedly people, since you can just as well refresh the page and receive no energy penalty.

Maybe this could also be incorporated in the guide?
ah wow, thanks for making this!! it's so helpful ovo
ah wow, thanks for making this!! it's so helpful ovo
tumblr_inline_o89j0eLaTC1u4vlyd_400.png
Couldn't help but notice that you didn't include the "banana tree pith". This yields 13 food points, and are a HECK OF A LOT cheaper on auction than the 15 food point items.
I get that the guide is kinda behind, and there are probably more things like this that need to be added to it.
Is anyone planning on updating it soon? ;/
Couldn't help but notice that you didn't include the "banana tree pith". This yields 13 food points, and are a HECK OF A LOT cheaper on auction than the 15 food point items.
I get that the guide is kinda behind, and there are probably more things like this that need to be added to it.
Is anyone planning on updating it soon? ;/
file.php?avatar=5960_1354958775.gif
Super great!!!
Super great!!!
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
This is super useful! Thanks for making this.
This is super useful! Thanks for making this.
PQznZys.png
http://flightrising.wikia.com/wiki/Energy
http://flightrising.wikia.com/wiki/Food
http://flightrising.wikia.com/wiki/Energy
http://flightrising.wikia.com/wiki/Food
1 2 3 4