Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | FR Tools - Signatures, Banners & More
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
[quote name="LavenderLiimes" date="2019-06-07 02:42:01" ] Hey! the links no longer work... what can I do??? [/quote] I'm so sorry, but it seems that the link has been taken over by some other person. There's really nothing you can do.
LavenderLiimes wrote on 2019-06-07 02:42:01:
Hey! the links no longer work... what can I do???
I'm so sorry, but it seems that the link has been taken over by some other person. There's really nothing you can do.
bJs5ioz.gif
Made by Dovalore
Guys I can't find or use the websites
I try to open it, it says its about to relocate me to tumblr, and if I click yes I'm at tumblr but the URL is not found.
Please help
Guys I can't find or use the websites
I try to open it, it says its about to relocate me to tumblr, and if I click yes I'm at tumblr but the URL is not found.
Please help
swan.gif
SpeckledNightSky
WKtl2lb.png
5nygeWH.png
mlHpBMC.png
ezgif-4-7712918976d1.gif Bonsai-gif-1.gif
@Taleirrh
The link you made for Breeding Pair Display Maker, sadly, does not work. Just wanted to let you know.
^(UwU )^
@Taleirrh
The link you made for Breeding Pair Display Maker, sadly, does not work. Just wanted to let you know.
^(UwU )^
Half an Egg Challenge
Cheap, Derpy Art
The Spear Games (Day 2)

LJfZA40.pngmlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png

70662466p.png Velrosan2023.png

None of the links work
I'm not sure if it can be fixed :(
None of the links work
I'm not sure if it can be fixed :(
W1Dayps.png
ok this is cool and all, but like, how do i make one? and how do i add one to my signature? and also why do some ppl have cool backrounds around there pfp? ;_;
ok this is cool and all, but like, how do i make one? and how do i add one to my signature? and also why do some ppl have cool backrounds around there pfp? ;_;
Moldy
@vibeRat413 you can make a signature banner anywhere OR you can pay to have one made for you (I have an Art Shop where I do this!

And you can get the cool backgrounds in the marketplace or the AH and even find them in the Coliseum! They are called Vistas! I might have a few if you want to buy them!
@vibeRat413 you can make a signature banner anywhere OR you can pay to have one made for you (I have an Art Shop where I do this!

And you can get the cool backgrounds in the marketplace or the AH and even find them in the Coliseum! They are called Vistas! I might have a few if you want to buy them!
ZLcr9dC.gif
@Nekros thanks for all the help! but im still a little confused on how to add them to my signature
@Nekros thanks for all the help! but im still a little confused on how to add them to my signature
Moldy
i am begging you to fix the links please

edit: still semi-useable via the wayback machine!
i might use the resource as a base and then create my own thing after getting my idea down that way
i am begging you to fix the links please

edit: still semi-useable via the wayback machine!
i might use the resource as a base and then create my own thing after getting my idea down that way
FRT +1
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34