Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | ~*Newbie Battle Guide*~
1 2 3 4 5 6
Hi. I was hoping you could help me. I just went to the marketplace and bought a field manual because it looked helpful and was cheep. Is it any good or did I just waste my treasure? Thanks!

@Riff sorry, forgot to ping
Hi. I was hoping you could help me. I just went to the marketplace and bought a field manual because it looked helpful and was cheep. Is it any good or did I just waste my treasure? Thanks!

@Riff sorry, forgot to ping
HI! I'm so sorry if I don't get back to you quickly. If you have pinged me or send me a PM and I haven't replied after 24 hours (1 day) please feel free to send me a little nudge. I most likely saw your message but didn't have the time at that moment to write a reply. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
@sasga - Thank you so much! That's all very helpful information and I'll definitely check out those two guides you mentioned! They look like they're exactly what I need, because I don't plan on having any PvP battles - I just wanna gain some levels and find some loot :D
@sasga - Thank you so much! That's all very helpful information and I'll definitely check out those two guides you mentioned! They look like they're exactly what I need, because I don't plan on having any PvP battles - I just wanna gain some levels and find some loot :D
LMLA6wg.png
@riff

What type would the nocturnes be classified as? Would they be considered magicians or fighters?
@riff

What type would the nocturnes be classified as? Would they be considered magicians or fighters?
And to think I'd been making my Spiral into the team magician... At least I only just started so I didn't mess up too badly.

Also, is Arcane/Lightning/Ice a good enough Elemental spread or should I swap a couple of them out? Most of my dragons are Ice with a couple of others like Shadow, Nature and Earth. (I'm kinda picky as to what dragons I buy...)
And to think I'd been making my Spiral into the team magician... At least I only just started so I didn't mess up too badly.

Also, is Arcane/Lightning/Ice a good enough Elemental spread or should I swap a couple of them out? Most of my dragons are Ice with a couple of others like Shadow, Nature and Earth. (I'm kinda picky as to what dragons I buy...)
Hey! thanks for this guide. It's comforting knowing that I didn't muck up too badly. And while my Trio isn't on the "Best Combos" list, it looks like it'll stand up ok nonetheless. Mimics are evil though. They keep destroying me. Can't wait til my two newbies catch up to my Progenitor though.
Hey! thanks for this guide. It's comforting knowing that I didn't muck up too badly. And while my Trio isn't on the "Best Combos" list, it looks like it'll stand up ok nonetheless. Mimics are evil though. They keep destroying me. Can't wait til my two newbies catch up to my Progenitor though.
banner_by_scarlit_of_aurora-d68nxtf.png
@Riff thanks so much for this guide, it's very helpful!!!!!
@Riff thanks so much for this guide, it's very helpful!!!!!
Gpasq5f.png
OK, a true newbie question-once you've equipped a dragon with a stone, is it possible to go back and replace it in the future? I mainly ask because most of the guides say you should definitely have 3 berserk, and 2 ambush, but that is a bit too rich for my blood right now (I'm working up to it, lol)). I'd like to put some of the lesser augmentations in for now, and replace later, but I'm not sure how, and don't want to do anything I can't undo later. o.0

Thanks!!
OK, a true newbie question-once you've equipped a dragon with a stone, is it possible to go back and replace it in the future? I mainly ask because most of the guides say you should definitely have 3 berserk, and 2 ambush, but that is a bit too rich for my blood right now (I'm working up to it, lol)). I'd like to put some of the lesser augmentations in for now, and replace later, but I'm not sure how, and don't want to do anything I can't undo later. o.0

Thanks!!
@SurrealSidhe

Battle Stones are locked into place, and you can change them. Putting a new one in will just destroy the old one. Most guides recommend using Might Fragments until you hit 17 when you can put in Berserkers. There are no other Accessory stones that you should bother with for a fighter besides Ambush, so save your money and get one as soon as possible.

I would recommend following the step-by-step instructions in Culex's Guide if you are at any point unsure about what to do.
@SurrealSidhe

Battle Stones are locked into place, and you can change them. Putting a new one in will just destroy the old one. Most guides recommend using Might Fragments until you hit 17 when you can put in Berserkers. There are no other Accessory stones that you should bother with for a fighter besides Ambush, so save your money and get one as soon as possible.

I would recommend following the step-by-step instructions in Culex's Guide if you are at any point unsure about what to do.
QQnBZuq.gif
So I got an adult Lightning Nocturne from the AH a while back, and he has Shred and Contuse... Is this normal? Or did the previous owner do something wrong and then decide to pawn the Coli failure off on someone else when they realized?
So I got an adult Lightning Nocturne from the AH a while back, and he has Shred and Contuse... Is this normal? Or did the previous owner do something wrong and then decide to pawn the Coli failure off on someone else when they realized?
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
Also, what are the Disciplines for? Why do we eventually need two?
Also, what are the Disciplines for? Why do we eventually need two?
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
1 2 3 4 5 6