Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Tidal Trouble: Custom Puzzle Guide
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Thank you for making this!
Thank you for making this!
I just read this guide, went to play Tidal Trouble, and got your Scorched Earth level!
I just read this guide, went to play Tidal Trouble, and got your Scorched Earth level!
trilo
she/her
Is there any way to see what puzzles you've submitted? I'm pretty sure the only puzzle I ever submitted was years ago, but I got a notification recently that it was submitted and I actually have no idea what it even looked like.
Is there any way to see what puzzles you've submitted? I'm pretty sure the only puzzle I ever submitted was years ago, but I got a notification recently that it was submitted and I actually have no idea what it even looked like.
I'm kind of curious to know if my puzzle was accepted or rejected myself. I'm sure it will probably be rejected because I think I used too many colors in it, but it would be nice to know for sure.
I'm kind of curious to know if my puzzle was accepted or rejected myself. I'm sure it will probably be rejected because I think I used too many colors in it, but it would be nice to know for sure.
ccrescuesig.png
I think it might be useful if you can notify the creators if their puzzle is accepted? Then I can look out for mine or my friends’ puzzles and be certain that they are actually in the game.
I think it might be useful if you can notify the creators if their puzzle is accepted? Then I can look out for mine or my friends’ puzzles and be certain that they are actually in the game.
jfkJoieX_o.png
Can we get PM's if our puzzle is even sent for review- I have internet troubles and was a bit worried when a server message popped up
Can we get PM's if our puzzle is even sent for review- I have internet troubles and was a bit worried when a server message popped up
Wannabe pilot
She/her
Uniquely terrible at making good signatures
@Amalythia

Are puzzles still being accepted? I just realized I submitted one back in 2017 that is still "Pending Approval"
@Amalythia

Are puzzles still being accepted? I just realized I submitted one back in 2017 that is still "Pending Approval"
Na5WGHa.png
Can we still submit them?
Can we still submit them?
tundra monolair (except when i'm not)
201576c98bceb8a8f26f4f51d994188f4d69cc59.gif5be2f71663585fac901386458cef7c37ddb9502e.gif
I have tried to make a few tidal trouble puzzles know but for some reason I cant name them?
I have been rebooting my page and stuff like that but I really have no idea how to name a puzzle does anyone know how?
I have tried to make a few tidal trouble puzzles know but for some reason I cant name them?
I have been rebooting my page and stuff like that but I really have no idea how to name a puzzle does anyone know how?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7