Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] BBCode
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 247 248
I've been looking for something like this for awhile, really helps!
Thanks so much!
I've been looking for something like this for awhile, really helps!
Thanks so much!
ArcticBurrito_Tiny1_zps795e2b2d.gifBD8MlVf.gifArcticBurrito_Tiny2_zpsba72d709.gif
@aisumoka

Thank you soooo much for posting this. I could not for the life of me figure out how to change the font size. Bookmarking this!

(ps. aisumoka, what font do you use on your profile? I like it but I have a billion fonts on my computer (only a slight exaggeration) so figuring it out would take me forever. :)
@aisumoka

Thank you soooo much for posting this. I could not for the life of me figure out how to change the font size. Bookmarking this!

(ps. aisumoka, what font do you use on your profile? I like it but I have a billion fonts on my computer (only a slight exaggeration) so figuring it out would take me forever. :)

77396432.png 70262926.png

BBCode Resources:
Crowe's Compendium
BBCode Guide
BBCode Fonts
GNU Terry Pratchett
Can I suggest adding how to get the code for a dragon's pic/link from its page from the Generate Code button? Because that one took me a while to figure out that it was a feature, it would be helpful to have on here.
Can I suggest adding how to get the code for a dragon's pic/link from its page from the Generate Code button? Because that one took me a while to figure out that it was a feature, it would be helpful to have on here.
Bone Friend needed.
Dragons for Sale!
Glimmer and Gloom Very Hard: Memorize it!
@Pendragyn I use Century Gothic (it's one of my favorite simple fonts).

@agonius Thank you for the suggestion, I'll be adding that shortly! C:
@Pendragyn I use Century Gothic (it's one of my favorite simple fonts).

@agonius Thank you for the suggestion, I'll be adding that shortly! C:
kYXwQ7e.pngwynnyng.gif
bumping this back up~~
bumping this back up~~
kYXwQ7e.pngwynnyng.gif
@aisumoka Do you know if there's any way to get Skins to show up as images, like other items? It seems like the colon in the names break the code...
@aisumoka Do you know if there's any way to get Skins to show up as images, like other items? It seems like the colon in the names break the code...
sywhNpv.pngg4DcSLb.gifjAHIB2J.png
@scribblingface
As far as I know, you can't. Even in the Festival skin announcement thread thingies, it's not a skin linked as an item. u__u
@scribblingface
As far as I know, you can't. Even in the Festival skin announcement thread thingies, it's not a skin linked as an item. u__u
kYXwQ7e.pngwynnyng.gif
One of many testing posts; feel free to ignore this and move on. & 38 ' 39 ( 40 ) 41 * 42 + 43 , 44 - 45 . 46 / 47 0 48 1 49 %37 $ 36 [item=Skin: Kitedancer] : 58 [rule]
One of many testing posts; feel free to ignore this and move on.
& 38
' 39
( 40
) 41
+ 43
, 44
. 46
/ 47
0 48
1 49
%37
$ 36

: 58
kYXwQ7e.pngwynnyng.gif
@aisumoka Aw, okay. Thanks so much for letting me know!
@aisumoka Aw, okay. Thanks so much for letting me know!
sywhNpv.pngg4DcSLb.gifjAHIB2J.png
@aisumoka Instead of doing this: [code]-----[/code] a player can just use this: [code][rule][/code] It's the same effect.
@aisumoka Instead of doing this:
Code:
-----
a player can just use this:
Code:
[rule]

It's the same effect.
Gilded Carnival (General) | Gilded Carnival (Light) | Gilded Raffle IC | IC: Gold Standard | Cryptic Cartographs | 50 / 2000
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 247 248