Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] BBCode
1 2 ... 177 178 179 180 181 ... 247 248
How do you create the quotes without the '[name] wrote' bit. I want to just have the name without the 'wrote' if that makes sense
How do you create the quotes without the '[name] wrote' bit. I want to just have the name without the 'wrote' if that makes sense
xnw9ITX.png nQas4CO.png
[center][quote name="IsleOfBerk" date="2019-08-18 15:46:12" ] Huh, the user tag doesn't work on dragon pages. Only on the forums. That's a bit strange. [/quote][/center] [center]@IsleOfBerk[/center] [center][color=blue][size=7][b]I know right! I was trying to make sure I knew who two dergs belonged to-I was trying to "ping" their owner in their bio, but it didn't work.... It's a shame. But hey, we can still do it the long way with the image code![/size][/b][/color][/center] [center][quote][url=URL TO THE PAGE HERE]INSERT TEXT OR IMAGE TO BE CLICKED HERE[/url][/quote][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=483434]IsleOfBerk[/url][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=483434][img]https://i.imgur.com/LPSN8Wp.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][color=blue][b][size=7]It may not be as fast as pinging, and doesn't give the user a notification, but this method worked in bios-at least for me! Like say you had a Wildclaw, or I was breeding a pair for Wind eyes for you. I was holding/breeding them, you could put this in their bio so that I knew to return them to you! Not quite a ping, but was this what you were looking for? BTW, I loved all three HTTYD movies![/size][/b][/color][/center]
IsleOfBerk wrote on 2019-08-18 15:46:12:
Huh, the user tag doesn't work on dragon pages. Only on the forums. That's a bit strange.
I know right!

I was trying to make sure I knew who two dergs belonged to-I was trying to "ping" their owner in their bio, but it didn't work....

It's a shame.

But hey, we can still do it the long way with the image code!
LPSN8Wp.png
It may not be as fast as pinging, and doesn't give the user a notification, but this method worked in bios-at least for me!

Like say you had a Wildclaw, or I was breeding a pair for Wind eyes for you.

I was holding/breeding them, you could put this in their bio so that I knew to return them to you!

Not quite a ping, but was this what you were looking for?

BTW, I loved all three HTTYD movies!
HKrGNct.png
tDeKDnH.png umbreon.gif 86403830.png[endcol]
That's one way to do it @Lola96. The workaround I use is to put the username inside a url tag that goes to their profile page. No picture that way but it keeps track of the user/owner well enough.

P.S. I've only actually seen the first two movies, but I'm still not completely over the way they killed Stoick off. It's like the creators said, "Sorry, Hiccup, but you're only allowed to have one parent at a time. We'll be taking this one back now. Congrats on getting reunited with your mom!"
That's one way to do it @Lola96. The workaround I use is to put the username inside a url tag that goes to their profile page. No picture that way but it keeps track of the user/owner well enough.

P.S. I've only actually seen the first two movies, but I'm still not completely over the way they killed Stoick off. It's like the creators said, "Sorry, Hiccup, but you're only allowed to have one parent at a time. We'll be taking this one back now. Congrats on getting reunited with your mom!"
This account is abandoned. You will not get a response.
@IsleOfBerk-That's exactly what I was saying, I just must've worded it incorrectly.....I was out in the hot sun all morning hee hee!

Woa!

Which code is that?!

Yes, I feel the same way, that was sad!

I'd check your local library for the DVD for 3!

Mine got it close to when it actually was released onto DVD!
@IsleOfBerk-That's exactly what I was saying, I just must've worded it incorrectly.....I was out in the hot sun all morning hee hee!

Woa!

Which code is that?!

Yes, I feel the same way, that was sad!

I'd check your local library for the DVD for 3!

Mine got it close to when it actually was released onto DVD!
HKrGNct.png
@Lola96 You mean this tag? [spoiler]This text is hidden.[/spoiler] [code][spoiler]This text is hidden.[/spoiler][/code]
@Lola96

You mean this tag?

This text is hidden.
Code:
[spoiler]This text is hidden.[/spoiler]
This account is abandoned. You will not get a response.
@IsleOfBerk-YES!

That's it!

That's neat!

I really only paid attention to the codes I need, so I must've missed that one ha ha!

Thanks!

Nocturnes kinda remind me of Stormfly without all the spikes!
I bet you someone could breed you a female that looks close to her!

Isn't there a spines gene?

Wonder if that'd work for imitating her spines!
@IsleOfBerk-YES!

That's it!

That's neat!

I really only paid attention to the codes I need, so I must've missed that one ha ha!

Thanks!

Nocturnes kinda remind me of Stormfly without all the spikes!
I bet you someone could breed you a female that looks close to her!

Isn't there a spines gene?

Wonder if that'd work for imitating her spines!
HKrGNct.png
Saving this forum for later! :P
Saving this forum for later! :P
80b67880bc5ffc15b28fea595a1c0f7f2c7052f3.gif
Thank you for making this!! Will definitely be saving this and referring to it many times :')
Thank you for making this!! Will definitely be saving this and referring to it many times :')
~Let's be friends~
@xiEmber
@xiEmber
XqQeriv.gif
[font=papyrus]This is really Helpful! Thank you for making this[emoji=heart size=1][/font]
This is really Helpful! Thank you for making this
bugs are friends!
1 2 ... 177 178 179 180 181 ... 247 248