Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] BBCode
1 2 ... 173 174 175 176 177 ... 247 248
@aisumoka I love this guide so much! Perhaps something that could be added is how to do different dragon image sizes? [emoji=guardian love size=2]
@aisumoka
I love this guide so much! Perhaps something that could be added is how to do different dragon image sizes?
{ pey } they/them | FR +316485.png
Very helpful adding this to the bookmark folder

If only there was a way to resize images, BBcodes I've found haven't worked.

tumblr_otozhb8LjM1v8lm95o2_100.pngtumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o4_100.gifitem_scary_storybook_by_dogi_crimson-daezm96.giftumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.giftumblr_osymzb0x6C1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png

tumblr_otozhb8LjM1v8lm95o2_100.pngtumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o4_100.gifitem_scary_storybook_by_dogi_crimson-daezm96.giftumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.giftumblr_osymzb0x6C1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png
New Familiars [item=Scorchpaw Prowler]and[item=Runescar Lynx]
New Familiars
Scorchpaw Prowler and Runescar Lynx

I'm a COMPLETE noob to BBcode so... I was just wondering how you get the little icons and links I see at the bottom of everyone's posts? :o
I'm a COMPLETE noob to BBcode so... I was just wondering how you get the little icons and links I see at the bottom of everyone's posts? :o
commissions or something (closed)
@SugarGoated

hi! that would be called your signature! you would go to your account settings and click edit on "forum signature". you can paste links and photos in there :)
@SugarGoated

hi! that would be called your signature! you would go to your account settings and click edit on "forum signature". you can paste links and photos in there :)
Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
i like Wildclaws too much
have a nice day everyone !
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png
Ah! Thank you!
Ah! Thank you!
commissions or something (closed)
@SugarGoated

you're welcome
@SugarGoated

you're welcome
Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
i like Wildclaws too much
have a nice day everyone !
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png
I keep having problems getting images to come up. I can make links to the image but I can get it to actually show. I was able to get familiars, food, etc to work but not dragons. [emoji=tundra confused size=5]
I keep having problems getting images to come up. I can make links to the image but I can get it to actually show. I was able to get familiars, food, etc to work but not dragons.
q9aRJCj.png
@ToMarsAndBack
Did you make sure that the links end with .png?
@ToMarsAndBack
Did you make sure that the links end with .png?
lWvAvKD.png18.pngsneeeeeeeeee21.gifbadge.png

1 2 ... 173 174 175 176 177 ... 247 248