Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] BBCode
1 2 ... 154 155 156 157 158 ... 247 248
Do you use the same BBcode for accents and skins? If not then can someone please tell me how to put accent pictures, I will appreciate it. ^^
Do you use the same BBcode for accents and skins? If not then can someone please tell me how to put accent pictures, I will appreciate it. ^^
@HECKINRAD1 what you do is write this [quote]skin= skin's number (hover over skin and it'll be next to the name)[/quote] its the same for both. :)
@HECKINRAD1 what you do is write this
Quote:
skin= skin's number (hover over skin and it'll be next to the name)
its the same for both. :)
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
@DeluxVegan thanks I just realized it said it, but thanks anyways! :D
(check out my sisters account CosmicWings62 she is vegetarian, she really wants a vegeterian or vegan friend! {don't tell her I sent you} lel) :P
@DeluxVegan thanks I just realized it said it, but thanks anyways! :D
(check out my sisters account CosmicWings62 she is vegetarian, she really wants a vegeterian or vegan friend! {don't tell her I sent you} lel) :P
@DeluxVegan oh but yea still check her out! ;-;
@DeluxVegan oh but yea still check her out! ;-;
@DeluxeVegan thanks, and sorry.
@DeluxeVegan thanks, and sorry.
haha found you guys @DeluxeVegan @HECKINRAD1
haha found you guys @DeluxeVegan @HECKINRAD1
repent-1.png
@CosmicWings62 loozer... -.-
@CosmicWings62 loozer... -.-
Im not sure if the following messages are considered spam or not, but it would be appreciated if we keep everything posted here related to the thread's topic :)
Thank you~
Im not sure if the following messages are considered spam or not, but it would be appreciated if we keep everything posted here related to the thread's topic :)
Thank you~
[quote name="mangohoney" date="2018-08-25 21:22:03" ] Im not sure if the following messages are considered spam or not, but it would be appreciated if we keep everything posted here related to the thread's topic :) Thank you~ [/quote] @Mangohoney my thoughts exactly. It would most likely be spam
mangohoney wrote on 2018-08-25 21:22:03:
Thank you~
@Mangohoney my thoughts exactly. It would most likely be spam
73026156_P0uSa74wWAynUvW.png73026249_qYkBZs2IXGHmnhS.png73026682_ZIRp7vA4ZZF0QTy.png
@aisumoka

I'm sorry to bother you but I need to make a quote that is a title with out the wrote being there.

Example:
TITLE wrote:
Example text.

I know there has to be a code for it because I have seen quotes that had informative titles without wrote on it.

Do you know what quote code it is?

@aisumoka

I'm sorry to bother you but I need to make a quote that is a title with out the wrote being there.

Example:
TITLE wrote:
Example text.

I know there has to be a code for it because I have seen quotes that had informative titles without wrote on it.

Do you know what quote code it is?

NkHsTfl.png
1 2 ... 154 155 156 157 158 ... 247 248