Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] BBCode
1 2 ... 145 146 147 148 149 ... 247 248
@LiveSky to make it interactable u have to use the skin code instead of the name. right click on the image [item=skin: glowing methane] then select open image in new tab. the first number in the address bar is ur skin code, 5503. [skin=5503] [code][skin=5503][/code]
@LiveSky

to make it interactable u have to use the skin code instead of the name. right click on the image then select open image in new tab. the first number in the address bar is ur skin code, 5503.

Code:
[skin=5503]
flubi.gif
@flubi
thank you for that, but i’m not looking to make it interactable (it’ll take way too much time and i’m lazy haha), just for them to show up as images ^^. or is that not possible in bios?
@flubi
thank you for that, but i’m not looking to make it interactable (it’ll take way too much time and i’m lazy haha), just for them to show up as images ^^. or is that not possible in bios?
4ZwFOyz.png
@LiveSky just the icon, no pop up? [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/skins/5503.png[/img] like this?
@LiveSky

just the icon, no pop up?

5503.png

like this?
flubi.gif
@LiveSky
That's really weird! I tried some myself, and I guess the item=skin: and item=accent: code isn't enabled on dragon profiles. I can't think of a reason why so probably an oversight. You could message an admin and see if it was intentional, and if it wasn't maybe they'll fix it.

I tried the code Flubi posted and it worked on a dragon bio, so you might have to use that code even though it takes a little longer.
@LiveSky
That's really weird! I tried some myself, and I guess the item=skin: and item=accent: code isn't enabled on dragon profiles. I can't think of a reason why so probably an oversight. You could message an admin and see if it was intentional, and if it wasn't maybe they'll fix it.

I tried the code Flubi posted and it worked on a dragon bio, so you might have to use that code even though it takes a little longer.
TvGyETb.gif
@flubi
yep!

@catthebook
thanks for the help!
@flubi
yep!

@catthebook
thanks for the help!
4ZwFOyz.png
how do you get those lines separating each section though? [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/417454850998272003/458701984032227332/Screenshot_2018-06-19_at_1.37.38_PM.png[/img] [center]^^ these ^^[/center]
how do you get those lines separating each section though?

Screenshot_2018-06-19_at_1.37.38_PM.png
^^ these ^^
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawings
stars

stars rai | they/it | fr+2 stars

stars
wings
@leafily just do five dashes like

---|-- and it turns out like

:D
@leafily just do five dashes like

---|-- and it turns out like