Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] BBCode
1 2 ... 113 114 115 116 117 ... 247 248
@SamuelMaybird Try this instead! :) [item=moonstone] [code][item=moonstone][/code]
@SamuelMaybird

Try this instead! :)

Moonstone
Code:
[item=moonstone]
nSyyjfe.jpg
5iXiC8z.png
gMDuKVs.png
xj6Mn2e.png
6KQB58c.png

i'm syn / neb !
0weZF6S.png fr + 2
0weZF6S.png returning player!

52Gc1G9.png
@Steeil
@Steeil
m59NfS2.png
@Darkreh

Such a great guide!
@Darkreh

Such a great guide!
[list1][*]INSERT TEXT HERE
[*]INSERT TEXT HERE
[*]INSERT TEXT HERE[/list]
[list1][*]INSERT TEXT HERE
[*]INSERT TEXT HERE
[*]INSERT TEXT HERE[/list]
inactive! thank you for a good time on this site :)
@XxRQYTxX [list] [*] INSERT TEXT HERE [*] INSERT TEXT HERE [*] INSERT TEXT HERE[/list] [code] [list] [*] INSERT TEXT HERE [*] INSERT TEXT HERE [*] INSERT TEXT HERE[/list][/code] Sorry to butt in;;
@XxRQYTxX

• INSERT TEXT HERE
  • INSERT TEXT HERE
  • INSERT TEXT HERE

Code:
[list] [*] INSERT TEXT HERE [*] INSERT TEXT HERE [*] INSERT TEXT HERE[/list]

Sorry to butt in;;
nSyyjfe.jpg
5iXiC8z.png
gMDuKVs.png
xj6Mn2e.png
6KQB58c.png

i'm syn / neb !
0weZF6S.png fr + 2

52Gc1G9.png
@synner
No worries! Thank you, in fact, I didn't exactly get what they meant by remove the = sign XD
@synner
No worries! Thank you, in fact, I didn't exactly get what they meant by remove the = sign XD
inactive! thank you for a good time on this site :)
@aisumoka or anyone else who knows:

How do you put the images of skins/items into the signature box so that they are clickable like this?

Red Birdskull Wingpiece
@aisumoka or anyone else who knows:

How do you put the images of skins/items into the signature box so that they are clickable like this?

Red Birdskull Wingpiece
Family doesn't end in blood. But it doesn't start there either.
tumblr_oswhsnDmUq1v8lm95o3_100.gifplague.giftumblr_oswhsnDmUq1v8lm95o4_100.gif
@ShadowWolfDeath Sorry, but I don't think that's possible. I tried it... The most you can do is just copy and paste the image address via the [img][/img] code into the signature. X-X
@ShadowWolfDeath

Sorry, but I don't think that's possible. I tried it... The most you can do is just copy and paste the image address via the [img][/img] code into the signature. X-X
nSyyjfe.jpg
5iXiC8z.png
gMDuKVs.png
xj6Mn2e.png
6KQB58c.png

i'm syn / neb !
0weZF6S.png fr + 2

52Gc1G9.png
@Synner Thanks for the input though I knew there was a way as I saw people with it on the accent trading hub. Its this coding just so you know :) [quote][ skin= ] with skin's code/item number after the = and minus the spaces either side of the brackets[/quote] It just doesn't show up as working in the preview button which is what confused me but it works once submitted as can be seen.
@Synner

Thanks for the input though I knew there was a way as I saw people with it on the accent trading hub. Its this coding just so you know :)
Quote:
[ skin= ] with skin's code/item number after the = and minus the spaces either side of the brackets

It just doesn't show up as working in the preview button which is what confused me but it works once submitted as can be seen.
Family doesn't end in blood. But it doesn't start there either.
tumblr_oswhsnDmUq1v8lm95o3_100.gifplague.giftumblr_oswhsnDmUq1v8lm95o4_100.gif
@ShadowWolfDeath

Ohhh, The code for skins and accents is in the guide itself. The first post i think.

Sorry, your wording threw me off. I thought you were asking if it was possible to put items/skins/etc into the signature. I was kinda confused since it seemed you knew the code. ^^'

EDIT: It's under Flight Rising Specific Codes in the first post of the guide if you needed further help. :)
@ShadowWolfDeath

Ohhh, The code for skins and accents is in the guide itself. The first post i think.

Sorry, your wording threw me off. I thought you were asking if it was possible to put items/skins/etc into the signature. I was kinda confused since it seemed you knew the code. ^^'

EDIT: It's under Flight Rising Specific Codes in the first post of the guide if you needed further help. :)
nSyyjfe.jpg
5iXiC8z.png
gMDuKVs.png
xj6Mn2e.png
6KQB58c.png

i'm syn / neb !
0weZF6S.png fr + 2

52Gc1G9.png
1 2 ... 113 114 115 116 117 ... 247 248