Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [guide] Coliseum Enemy Experience
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Maki Ahhh okay, looks like you did that already! I think some of my exp lists are outdated too (I haven't been adding packs), but I think it's fair enough to ignore the weighted average and just pretend all the packs have the same chance to appear. The bosses will skew it a bit, but not by much, especially with tons of packs.

Would it be okay if I add the average lv25 exp chart to this post? :)

Thank you!
@Maki Ahhh okay, looks like you did that already! I think some of my exp lists are outdated too (I haven't been adding packs), but I think it's fair enough to ignore the weighted average and just pretend all the packs have the same chance to appear. The bosses will skew it a bit, but not by much, especially with tons of packs.

Would it be okay if I add the average lv25 exp chart to this post? :)

Thank you!
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@Sylvandyr

Sure! For Harpy's Roost it's 926.5185, so you could round it up to 927.

By the way, a natural-born Gaoler has these base stats (for the Stat Preview tool):

STR 7
INT 5
AGI 5
VIT 9
DEF 7
MND 7
QCK 5
@Sylvandyr

Sure! For Harpy's Roost it's 926.5185, so you could round it up to 927.

By the way, a natural-born Gaoler has these base stats (for the Stat Preview tool):

STR 7
INT 5
AGI 5
VIT 9
DEF 7
MND 7
QCK 5
@Maki Thanks so much! I'll go add that.

Thanks a ton for the Gaoler stats too, any idea what stones they're born with?
@Maki Thanks so much! I'll go add that.

Thanks a ton for the Gaoler stats too, any idea what stones they're born with?
@Sylvandyr

When I hover over my Gaoler hatchlings in the Coliseum I can see Anticipate and Shred, which is odd, because I used the breed change scrolls on G1 Mirrors. They still have the original Mirror stats: link. I'm waiting for confirmation from members who used a Scroll of Maturity on a natural-born Gaoler.

Thank you for the chart!

EDIT: Yes, the stones are Anticipate and Shred.
@Sylvandyr

When I hover over my Gaoler hatchlings in the Coliseum I can see Anticipate and Shred, which is odd, because I used the breed change scrolls on G1 Mirrors. They still have the original Mirror stats: link. I'm waiting for confirmation from members who used a Scroll of Maturity on a natural-born Gaoler.

Thank you for the chart!

EDIT: Yes, the stones are Anticipate and Shred.
@Maki Yay, thanks so much! I updated the stat preview tool with the Gaolers :)
@Maki Yay, thanks so much! I updated the stat preview tool with the Gaolers :)
@Sylvandyr Will you update this guide (especially for the higher venues)? I have a new and faster [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1344211/14#post_37194672]108 STR / 84 QCK / 21 VIT Harpy's Roost trainer[/url] and I had to calculate the training time. [quote][columns] Level 1-25 [url=#post_37194672]Harpy's Roost trainer[/url] [nextcol] [color=transparent]_[/color] [nextcol] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1046488#post_3268184]Battles to Lv 25[/url] 1507[/center] [nextcol] [color=transparent]_[/color] [nextcol] [center]Battles/min 4.0[/center] [nextcol] [color=transparent]_[/color] [nextcol] [center]Hours 6.27[/center] [nextcol] [color=transparent]_[/color] [nextcol] Hours/dragon [color=transparent]_[/color]3.13 (~3h 10 min) [/columns][/quote] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/link?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdocs.google.com%2Fspreadsheets%2Fd%2F1-MIDDZTXzYp3fLswaDpMsDwjnaTit-NvLSYzu87GHvE]Sheet for the average exp/battle (Level 25)[/url]
@Sylvandyr

Will you update this guide (especially for the higher venues)?

I have a new and faster 108 STR / 84 QCK / 21 VIT Harpy's Roost trainer and I had to calculate the training time.
Quote:
Level 1-25

Harpy's Roost trainer
_ _
Battles/min

_
Hours

_ Hours/dragon

_3.13 (~3h 10 min)

Sheet for the average exp/battle (Level 25)
@Maki Sure, now that the game database shows individual enemy level and exp it’s much easier to get the data - no more manual tests with level-appropriate dragons. I’ll let you know when I’ve had a chance to update the packs and values :)

---

WIP:

Fixed an error with Bumble, it was on my list with 50 base exp but according to the Game Database it's actually 60 exp.

Forgotten Cave was bumped to lv12, all its lv11s were bumped up to 12 and also had an exp bump.

The Vulpine Lamp in Bamboo Falls was listed as lv14, but it's actually lv13. (The Ensorcelled Volume is the only lv14 NotN enemy in the Bamboo Falls.) This brings up an interesting trivia point: Bamboo Falls is called a lv13 venue visually (since Thunderhead Savanna was added), but there are actually level 10 and level 14 enemies in here. To confirm: If it's really a level 13 venue now, then lv14 dragons will not get the bonus venue exp. (If it's just lv13 for display and still 13-14 in the backend, then level 14s will get the chain bonus as well.)

I had listed "Oceansurf Mage" in Redrock Cove, it's currently called "Oceansurf Magus".

Silver Springbok and Clouddancer were removed from Boreal Wood.

---

Whew, still took 3+ hours to update just the individual enemy exp but all the individuals should be up-to-date now. I am so glad the Game Database exists, wow.

Next task is slowly working through the exp packs starting with Golem Workshop and going down. [EDIT]: Updated the way that the sheet looks up values, should be much easier to update the packs now.
@Maki Sure, now that the game database shows individual enemy level and exp it’s much easier to get the data - no more manual tests with level-appropriate dragons. I’ll let you know when I’ve had a chance to update the packs and values :)

---

WIP:

Fixed an error with Bumble, it was on my list with 50 base exp but according to the Game Database it's actually 60 exp.

Forgotten Cave was bumped to lv12, all its lv11s were bumped up to 12 and also had an exp bump.

The Vulpine Lamp in Bamboo Falls was listed as lv14, but it's actually lv13. (The Ensorcelled Volume is the only lv14 NotN enemy in the Bamboo Falls.) This brings up an interesting trivia point: Bamboo Falls is called a lv13 venue visually (since Thunderhead Savanna was added), but there are actually level 10 and level 14 enemies in here. To confirm: If it's really a level 13 venue now, then lv14 dragons will not get the bonus venue exp. (If it's just lv13 for display and still 13-14 in the backend, then level 14s will get the chain bonus as well.)

I had listed "Oceansurf Mage" in Redrock Cove, it's currently called "Oceansurf Magus".

Silver Springbok and Clouddancer were removed from Boreal Wood.

---

Whew, still took 3+ hours to update just the individual enemy exp but all the individuals should be up-to-date now. I am so glad the Game Database exists, wow.

Next task is slowly working through the exp packs starting with Golem Workshop and going down. [EDIT]: Updated the way that the sheet looks up values, should be much easier to update the packs now.
@Sylvandyr

Thank you! The Coliseum Encounter project spreadsheet is a bit outdated, you can see the packs on this spreadsheet (the one I use for the Festival Coliseum Guide). Golem Workshop has 94 packs: Clattercog Engineer - Chromefeather Lookout - Clattercog Engineer and Monkey Wrench - Sentry Squawker - Monkey Wrench were removed a while ago.
@Sylvandyr

Thank you! The Coliseum Encounter project spreadsheet is a bit outdated, you can see the packs on this spreadsheet (the one I use for the Festival Coliseum Guide). Golem Workshop has 94 packs: Clattercog Engineer - Chromefeather Lookout - Clattercog Engineer and Monkey Wrench - Sentry Squawker - Monkey Wrench were removed a while ago.
@Maki Thanks for the link! I updated all the packs. All the individuals and venues should be good now.

It only took... 8 hours total :P I should sleep now, why is it 4 AM? Oops.

Thank goodness for the Game Database or collecting exp would've taken many more hours.

The good news is that each new update will be pretty fast now :) The exp sheet was many years outdated, but now that all the tabs are up to the new format, it'll just be a matter of copy / pasting packs and the initial base exp entry for new stuff.
@Maki Thanks for the link! I updated all the packs. All the individuals and venues should be good now.

It only took... 8 hours total :P I should sleep now, why is it 4 AM? Oops.

Thank goodness for the Game Database or collecting exp would've taken many more hours.

The good news is that each new update will be pretty fast now :) The exp sheet was many years outdated, but now that all the tabs are up to the new format, it'll just be a matter of copy / pasting packs and the initial base exp entry for new stuff.
@Sylvandyr

Yay, thank you and sorry for the trouble ^^; Is it possible to add a spreadsheet row for the average experience per battle for Level 25? Boreal Wood used to have 319 avg exp/battle, but now it seems to be only 271.
@Sylvandyr

Yay, thank you and sorry for the trouble ^^; Is it possible to add a spreadsheet row for the average experience per battle for Level 25? Boreal Wood used to have 319 avg exp/battle, but now it seems to be only 271.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9