Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [guide] Coliseum Enemy Experience
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I now have absolute solid proof that the mythical +15% Coliseum experience promised by the Clan Energy bonus does NOT apply. I do not have the bonus, and the experience is still the same as when I collected with the bonus.
I now have absolute solid proof that the mythical +15% Coliseum experience promised by the Clan Energy bonus does NOT apply. I do not have the bonus, and the experience is still the same as when I collected with the bonus.
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@Sylvandyr - Good to know, thanks! Are you going to post a bug report about it?
@Sylvandyr - Good to know, thanks! Are you going to post a bug report about it?
@Kiena - Just did.
@Kiena - Just did.
@Sylvandyr @Sylvandyr
I need help!! :'D Hence the double ping. It's in regards to this thread. I began a new project in the Shadow forums to get fully trained level 25 dragons with stones on them to newbies who did 1/3rd of the work of leveling said dragons. However, our goal might be messed up...

I took the totals of each level and added them together to get somewhere around ~8,950,000 and set the goal for each of them about 2 mil. The project launched yesterday and we've already gotten 2 newbies who have excelled in their training...

...but now I'm wondering if I was right? Can you help me figure this out? Is that level 25 on your chart the MAX amount of experience ever earned by dragons? Cause if so, I've been off by a loooooot. 8'>
@Sylvandyr @Sylvandyr
I need help!! :'D Hence the double ping. It's in regards to this thread. I began a new project in the Shadow forums to get fully trained level 25 dragons with stones on them to newbies who did 1/3rd of the work of leveling said dragons. However, our goal might be messed up...

I took the totals of each level and added them together to get somewhere around ~8,950,000 and set the goal for each of them about 2 mil. The project launched yesterday and we've already gotten 2 newbies who have excelled in their training...

...but now I'm wondering if I was right? Can you help me figure this out? Is that level 25 on your chart the MAX amount of experience ever earned by dragons? Cause if so, I've been off by a loooooot. 8'>
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
@Aeonox - The total exp needed to reach that level (from level 1) is in the left column. The exp required to reach that level from the previous level is in the right column. So, you do not add up the exp in the left column, it's already added up. 1,363,352 is the total exp required to reach level 25 from level 1.

As far as timing goes, @Kiena recently found that leveling to 25 in the Kelp Beds can be done in 4 - 4.5 hours total, which is very cool.
@Aeonox - The total exp needed to reach that level (from level 1) is in the left column. The exp required to reach that level from the previous level is in the right column. So, you do not add up the exp in the left column, it's already added up. 1,363,352 is the total exp required to reach level 25 from level 1.

As far as timing goes, @Kiena recently found that leveling to 25 in the Kelp Beds can be done in 4 - 4.5 hours total, which is very cool.
@Sylvandyr
So I was wrong, got it. Thank you so much for clearing that up! Have a great holiday! ^^
@Sylvandyr
So I was wrong, got it. Thank you so much for clearing that up! Have a great holiday! ^^
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
@Aeonox - 9 million exp would be scary!

And thanks, I finally have my bonuses. Time to Riot!
@Aeonox - 9 million exp would be scary!

And thanks, I finally have my bonuses. Time to Riot!
Golem Workshop monsters should be in now. :)

And yes, yes, I'm sorry, I haven't done the exp-by-pack revamp for the spreadsheet yet. I've got a few other things taking priority before working on it.
Golem Workshop monsters should be in now. :)

And yes, yes, I'm sorry, I haven't done the exp-by-pack revamp for the spreadsheet yet. I've got a few other things taking priority before working on it.
[quote name="Sylvandyr" date="2014-10-26 11:02:48"]As far as timing goes, @Kiena recently found that leveling to 25 in the Kelp Beds can be done in 4 - 4.5 hours total, which is very cool.[/quote] O_O That's amazing. I'm totally going to try that with my next team.
Sylvandyr wrote on 2014-10-26 11:02:48:

O_O That's amazing. I'm totally going to try that with my next team.
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
Added the new Kelp Beds bosses. They only give 100 exp less than the Golem Workshop ones, but are way easier to kill tank- and damage- wise. (They're casters.)
Added the new Kelp Beds bosses. They only give 100 exp less than the Golem Workshop ones, but are way easier to kill tank- and damage- wise. (They're casters.)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9