Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
1 2 ... 412 413 414 415 416 ... 470 471
This saved my life literally
This saved my life literally
JvUa9ma.png
P1rk5do.png
(Dragon likes)
5hF3FGk.png
Kirby-with-headphones.gif
JrZGMGx.png
YeJCScR.png
lsvYQnp.png
l3R7Ulc.png
vXF1FGt.png
dd3NYvJ.png
I have won a level 25 Goaler dragon that has no stones yet. Should I still change the "mage" stone to a strike stone?
I have won a level 25 Goaler dragon that has no stones yet. Should I still change the "mage" stone to a strike stone?
@Weaverling

What are your plans for the Gaoler?

Most lv25 builds do use Scratch, but there are still some that use Meditate or Anticipate (see here for the current lv25 builds, the ones on this guide are now outdated)

@Weaverling

What are your plans for the Gaoler?

Most lv25 builds do use Scratch, but there are still some that use Meditate or Anticipate (see here for the current lv25 builds, the ones on this guide are now outdated)

hWsjkHE.png
@Elaendorlien

I am not sure what to do with the lv 25. I currently have 2 one is fully stoned and one is not. I don't fully understand how to use my lv 25's to my advantage.

But thank you for the information and link.
@Elaendorlien

I am not sure what to do with the lv 25. I currently have 2 one is fully stoned and one is not. I don't fully understand how to use my lv 25's to my advantage.

But thank you for the information and link.
@Weaverling

It's no problem ^ ^

I could try to help you with that if you want?
@Weaverling

It's no problem ^ ^

I could try to help you with that if you want?
hWsjkHE.png
@Elaendorlien

Thank you for your offer to help. I will be asking questions.
@Elaendorlien

Thank you for your offer to help. I will be asking questions.
how can you make a mage lvl 25
how can you make a mage lvl 25
uenN0Yx.png
@SmokeySugar

Not completely sure of what info you are looking for, do these cover it?

If you mean how to stat a mage when levelling a team from 1 to 25, general rule is to just put points into INT instead of STR. Sedona Guide has more details for a team of 2 fighters + a healer

If you are training a mage with a trainer, in most cases I wouldn't bother statting the mage before lv25, or if you do, don't give them much or any QCK, otherwise they are just on the way and slow you down

If you are statting a lv25 dragon into a mage build, Maki’s Guide has the current stats for them
@SmokeySugar

Not completely sure of what info you are looking for, do these cover it?

If you mean how to stat a mage when levelling a team from 1 to 25, general rule is to just put points into INT instead of STR. Sedona Guide has more details for a team of 2 fighters + a healer

If you are training a mage with a trainer, in most cases I wouldn't bother statting the mage before lv25, or if you do, don't give them much or any QCK, otherwise they are just on the way and slow you down

If you are statting a lv25 dragon into a mage build, Maki’s Guide has the current stats for them
hWsjkHE.png
that is what i was needing to know was wanting to do a mage but not sure the best way to level one up was or to level to 25 then just change it at say level 24
that is what i was needing to know was wanting to do a mage but not sure the best way to level one up was or to level to 25 then just change it at say level 24
uenN0Yx.png
Does anyone know where the best place to level fodder is?
Does anyone know where the best place to level fodder is?
JvUa9ma.png
P1rk5do.png
(Dragon likes)
5hF3FGk.png
Kirby-with-headphones.gif
JrZGMGx.png
YeJCScR.png
lsvYQnp.png
l3R7Ulc.png
vXF1FGt.png
dd3NYvJ.png
1 2 ... 412 413 414 415 416 ... 470 471