Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
1 2 ... 410 411 412 413 414 ... 471 472
@SmokeySugar here is one you can use to train some of your dragons with. Please return her after you trained three dragons. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27980514] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/279806/27980514_350.png[/img] [/url]
@SmokeySugar here is one you can use to train some of your dragons with. Please return her after you trained three dragons.

27980514_350.png
v886aA7.png
I wil
I wil
uenN0Yx.png
@SmokeySugar trade is up please enjoy, she is a good dragon and will help you train up your babies. :D
@SmokeySugar trade is up please enjoy, she is a good dragon and will help you train up your babies. :D
v886aA7.png
This guide is amazing! What is a good replacement for Eliminate? My dragons are level 8 now and I can't seem to get my hands on Eliminate. I can't find them at the market and at the auctionhouse they are incredibly expensive.
This guide is amazing! What is a good replacement for Eliminate? My dragons are level 8 now and I can't seem to get my hands on Eliminate. I can't find them at the market and at the auctionhouse they are incredibly expensive.
@maava

Unfortunately Eliminates are only available as Coli drops, and when it comes to battle stones, there's no replacement for them. There's Sedona Guide for non-Elim levelling, but it's noticeably slower. I'd recommend switching to that one for now

I know the AH price looks bad, but it's honestly not that high (used to be three times that), especially not after the addition of Glimmer and Gloom - with G&G you can max Fairgrounds in 15-30 minutes, so just with that daily you can get an Elim in 3 days. (G&G is annoying to learn, but the next fastest game takes hours instead of minutes, so it's definitely worth it.) Other good ways to make money are selling Baldwin materials and fodder dragons, and hoardselling Coli drops.

Really, Eliminates are an incredibly good investment if you are planning to use Coli a lot - a lv25 trainer with Elim can get you that 200kt in a day if you have the time. (Related to that, the lv25 builds on this guide are kinda badly outdated - here are the updated versions)
@maava

Unfortunately Eliminates are only available as Coli drops, and when it comes to battle stones, there's no replacement for them. There's Sedona Guide for non-Elim levelling, but it's noticeably slower. I'd recommend switching to that one for now

I know the AH price looks bad, but it's honestly not that high (used to be three times that), especially not after the addition of Glimmer and Gloom - with G&G you can max Fairgrounds in 15-30 minutes, so just with that daily you can get an Elim in 3 days. (G&G is annoying to learn, but the next fastest game takes hours instead of minutes, so it's definitely worth it.) Other good ways to make money are selling Baldwin materials and fodder dragons, and hoardselling Coli drops.

Really, Eliminates are an incredibly good investment if you are planning to use Coli a lot - a lv25 trainer with Elim can get you that 200kt in a day if you have the time. (Related to that, the lv25 builds on this guide are kinda badly outdated - here are the updated versions)
hWsjkHE.png
Does it matter which element you use for the primo build?
Does it matter which element you use for the primo build?
Don't expect anything. Appreciate everything.
@Voidkylur

I'm guessing you mean the 117str trainer for Mire, aka Mire Flyer? That one (and any Mire build really) more or less requires Arcane dragon to be effective - that little vit means elemental disadvantages can be deadly. Earth is the second best option, couple others doable, and then there's some that just don't work at all.

The version here is actually badly outdated now, after a couple of Coli updates - Maki’s Guide has the current one. Maki's version tolerates other elements a bit better, but I'd still recommend Arcane over anything else.
@Voidkylur

I'm guessing you mean the 117str trainer for Mire, aka Mire Flyer? That one (and any Mire build really) more or less requires Arcane dragon to be effective - that little vit means elemental disadvantages can be deadly. Earth is the second best option, couple others doable, and then there's some that just don't work at all.

The version here is actually badly outdated now, after a couple of Coli updates - Maki’s Guide has the current one. Maki's version tolerates other elements a bit better, but I'd still recommend Arcane over anything else.
hWsjkHE.png
@Elaendorlien [quote name="Elaendorlien" date="2019-08-30 07:20:57" ] I'm guessing you mean the 117str trainer for Mire, aka Mire Flyer? That one (and any Mire build really) more or less requires Arcane dragon to be effective - that little vit means elemental disadvantages can be deadly. Earth is the second best option, couple others doable, and then there's some that just don't work at all. The version here is actually badly outdated now, after a couple of Coli updates - Maki’s Guide has the current one. Maki's version tolerates other elements a bit better, but I'd still recommend Arcane over anything else. [/quote] Thats very useful! Thanks! (Its good Ive got a ton of Arcanes)
@Elaendorlien
Elaendorlien wrote on 2019-08-30 07:20:57:

Thats very useful! Thanks! (Its good Ive got a ton of Arcanes)

Don't expect anything. Appreciate everything.
This works great, especially since I have a few level 25s and I'm leveling other dragons and fods. Apparently, leveling one fod in the Ghostlight Ruins with 2 level 25 fighters (one Arcane and one Wind, both with 126 STR build) is faster than leveling one fod in the Mire with 2 level 25s (one Arcane fighter with 126 STR build and one Ice mage/healer with 129 INT build)... [emoji=snowflake size=1]
This works great, especially since I have a few level 25s and I'm leveling other dragons and fods. Apparently, leveling one fod in the Ghostlight Ruins with 2 level 25 fighters (one Arcane and one Wind, both with 126 STR build) is faster than leveling one fod in the Mire with 2 level 25s (one Arcane fighter with 126 STR build and one Ice mage/healer with 129 INT build)...
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
@pyereciae2788

I'm not sure where you got those combinations from, but there's actually a lot faster way to train fodder and permies ^ ^

The 126 str build is made for Kelp Beds and therefore is not that well suitable for either Ruins or Mire. With the right element a pair of them is a very good way to train permies, but since your dragons with that are Wind and Arcane I do not recommend going to KB - neither of those elements are good for that venue, and for that venue the element does matter.

Instead, I recommend you to check out the updated Mire Flyer on Maki’s Guide. It's very fast, and Arcane is the best element for that venue. The guide also has the information for Ruins trainer, but that requires Water or Nature dragon.

@pyereciae2788

I'm not sure where you got those combinations from, but there's actually a lot faster way to train fodder and permies ^ ^

The 126 str build is made for Kelp Beds and therefore is not that well suitable for either Ruins or Mire. With the right element a pair of them is a very good way to train permies, but since your dragons with that are Wind and Arcane I do not recommend going to KB - neither of those elements are good for that venue, and for that venue the element does matter.

Instead, I recommend you to check out the updated Mire Flyer on Maki’s Guide. It's very fast, and Arcane is the best element for that venue. The guide also has the information for Ruins trainer, but that requires Water or Nature dragon.

hWsjkHE.png
1 2 ... 410 411 412 413 414 ... 471 472