Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
1 2 ... 406 407 408 409 410 ... 470 471
@MoonOkami

Do they also have the elemental might fragments?
@MoonOkami

Do they also have the elemental might fragments?
hWsjkHE.png
Mark
Mark
Hoarding these: Kelp Tender Plush Mammertee Plushie 22.374CLICK for details
@Elaendorlien sorry for the late reply! and no they dont, but i dont think thats the problem unless the fragments add 1-2 points to the base stats because thats whats missing
@Elaendorlien sorry for the late reply! and no they dont, but i dont think thats the problem unless the fragments add 1-2 points to the base stats because thats whats missing
21j9gs5.jpg ?LzKHM=party.png
@MoonOkami That's actually exactly what they do. Each might fragment adds +2 Strength to the dragon that it's given to!
@MoonOkami That's actually exactly what they do. Each might fragment adds +2 Strength to the dragon that it's given to!
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
@Alaskasaur oh! good to know! sorry, i havent been on fr for the better part of this year, my knowledge is kind of rusty ^^" but thank you for your help!
@Alaskasaur oh! good to know! sorry, i havent been on fr for the better part of this year, my knowledge is kind of rusty ^^" but thank you for your help!
21j9gs5.jpg ?LzKHM=party.png
I've been using this and it's so helpful, especially with the galore's gifted eliminates. The only thing...

*screams in enemy dodging eliminate*
I've been using this and it's so helpful, especially with the galore's gifted eliminates. The only thing...

*screams in enemy dodging eliminate*
FiNl575.png
I can't see the guide past level 5. [emoji=fae confused size=1]
I can't see the guide past level 5.
@Werekit I'd assume that's a connection issue, cause it's still all there for me! @Frostglade Ahahaha, that really is the absolute worst isn't it? And it's always when you're on a roll just blazing through all the battles when suddenly one opponent just seems to have a maxed out Agility!! I found this on tumblr just the other day! It felt very relatable!! [quote]when you finally manage to kill the enemy that dodged your eliminate 3 times [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/2725bc5d6e8fdf85b445d1ba793c2ec6/tumblr_inline_ps9tt7FxE51tthyiq_500.png[/img][/quote]
@Werekit I'd assume that's a connection issue, cause it's still all there for me!

@Frostglade Ahahaha, that really is the absolute worst isn't it? And it's always when you're on a roll just blazing through all the battles when suddenly one opponent just seems to have a maxed out Agility!!

I found this on tumblr just the other day! It felt very relatable!!
Quote:
when you finally manage to kill the enemy that dodged your eliminate 3 times
tumblr_inline_ps9tt7FxE51tthyiq_500.png
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
Will you update the guide? The new owls in the arena are bulky **
Will you update the guide? The new owls in the arena are bulky **
Damn bro that's crazy. I don't remember asking tho.
What venues are the best for farming for eliminates? I've been lucky enough to pick up a few from the Woodland Path, but I'm wondering if there are any other venues to try out.
What venues are the best for farming for eliminates? I've been lucky enough to pick up a few from the Woodland Path, but I'm wondering if there are any other venues to try out.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
1 2 ... 406 407 408 409 410 ... 470 471