Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
1 2 ... 400 401 402 403 404 ... 471 472
@Gustborn
@Ascallon

There's actually a non-eliminate version of this - it's slower but works well as a first coli team: Sedona Guide

For buying eliminates, I recommend playing Glimmer and Gloom - it takes about 15-30min per day and you can buy an elim in a week and a half. The Data-Based Money Making Guide has one guide for it, and then there's also Glimmer and Gloom guide masterpost.

Other than those, most Flights have services and help for Coli so I recommend checking your Flight forums.

I hope these help, feel free to ask if you have questions and good luck with Coli!
@Gustborn
@Ascallon

There's actually a non-eliminate version of this - it's slower but works well as a first coli team: Sedona Guide

For buying eliminates, I recommend playing Glimmer and Gloom - it takes about 15-30min per day and you can buy an elim in a week and a half. The Data-Based Money Making Guide has one guide for it, and then there's also Glimmer and Gloom guide masterpost.

Other than those, most Flights have services and help for Coli so I recommend checking your Flight forums.

I hope these help, feel free to ask if you have questions and good luck with Coli!
hWsjkHE.png
@elaendorlien (sorry if I spelled that wrong!)

Ooh interesting! I’ll check on the guides and in my flight forum in a bit, thanks for helping :o!
@elaendorlien (sorry if I spelled that wrong!)

Ooh interesting! I’ll check on the guides and in my flight forum in a bit, thanks for helping :o!
A brown lantern with cyan glass swings left to right as golden dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
Does anyone know what is the preferred/recommended GW stats for a Wind dragon at level 25? I forgot what it was. Thanks.
Does anyone know what is the preferred/recommended GW stats for a Wind dragon at level 25? I forgot what it was. Thanks.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
@pyereciae2788 It depends on what build combo you're using.

Comprehensive coli builds list - the Workshop Workers pair has a mage with 122 INT / 60 QCK / 16 VIT / 24 AGI.

The Culex Guide (this one) recommends 129 INT, 50 QCK, 13 VIT, with Meditate, Contuse, Rally, Aid, Scholars, and Ambushes. This is combined with two dragons at: 129 STR, 50 QCK, 13 VIT, with Scratch, Eliminate, Rally, Berserkers, and Ambushes
@pyereciae2788 It depends on what build combo you're using.

Comprehensive coli builds list - the Workshop Workers pair has a mage with 122 INT / 60 QCK / 16 VIT / 24 AGI.

The Culex Guide (this one) recommends 129 INT, 50 QCK, 13 VIT, with Meditate, Contuse, Rally, Aid, Scholars, and Ambushes. This is combined with two dragons at: 129 STR, 50 QCK, 13 VIT, with Scratch, Eliminate, Rally, Berserkers, and Ambushes
dragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
@ErisLordFreedom
Oh, thanks. I'll look into it and decide on which one(s) fit my playing style.
@ErisLordFreedom
Oh, thanks. I'll look into it and decide on which one(s) fit my playing style.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
@pyereciae2788

This guide hasn't been updated since 2017, the Coliseum revamp changed the turn order. For the best Golem Workshop farming team you need two 133 STR / 40 QCK fighters and one 129 INT / 40 QCK mage, so you can Scratch/Contuse + Eliminate all the monsters except bosses, see this post.

For a training team I recommend [Build] Workshop Crew - Two Dragon Team.
@pyereciae2788

This guide hasn't been updated since 2017, the Coliseum revamp changed the turn order. For the best Golem Workshop farming team you need two 133 STR / 40 QCK fighters and one 129 INT / 40 QCK mage, so you can Scratch/Contuse + Eliminate all the monsters except bosses, see this post.

For a training team I recommend [Build] Workshop Crew - Two Dragon Team.
@Maki
Ah, thanks. I'll see if it works for me.
@Maki
Ah, thanks. I'll see if it works for me.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
bookmarking!
also, if I want to make a mage, would I do this same thing but put the points toward intelligence instead??
bookmarking!
also, if I want to make a mage, would I do this same thing but put the points toward intelligence instead??
« +2 ahead FR time // bee // she/her »
LIo8D8G.gif
Bookmarked for sure-this is so helpful, thank you!
Bookmarked for sure-this is so helpful, thank you!
@Elaendorlien
Thanks, that really helps!
@Elaendorlien
Thanks, that really helps!
tumblr_inline_nwu3pmJnVn1t7d5o3_500.gif
1 2 ... 400 401 402 403 404 ... 471 472