Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
1 2 ... 399 400 401 402 403 ... 471 472
Thanks a bunch! Super helpful
Thanks a bunch! Super helpful
G L I T T E R • T E E T H

rix3ppo.png
ACOZFAh.png
MUYNhfy.png
Thank you, I was doing (almost) everything wrong LOL.

@evilkiara summoning myself from the future when I need to read it again.
Thank you, I was doing (almost) everything wrong LOL.

@evilkiara summoning myself from the future when I need to read it again.
VsoSnU5.png
Super helpful!!!
Super helpful!!!
@culex Hey, do you still update this guide? If yes then I made some notes concerning the arena (where the monsters have changed). Do you want them? I'll be willing to take notes for the other levels if you want!
@culex Hey, do you still update this guide? If yes then I made some notes concerning the arena (where the monsters have changed). Do you want them? I'll be willing to take notes for the other levels if you want!
tumblr_oswd8ljZCm1v8lm95o2_75sq.png 1[/colors]
saving for later!
saving for later!
iQrvnPv.png
thank you for this. it has helped alot
thank you for this. it has helped alot
MDv3cU2.png
Bookmarking this for later! Thanks a bunch for making this!!
Bookmarking this for later! Thanks a bunch for making this!!
earth.gif
FR +3
They/Them

Lore Fiend + Aff Artist

Brewing Corner
Commenting (so I can find/reference this later).

Edit: Just to add, I've been referencing this guide for at least the past 3 months (though I'm commenting now...).
Commenting (so I can find/reference this later).

Edit: Just to add, I've been referencing this guide for at least the past 3 months (though I'm commenting now...).
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
Following this thread for a while now, just now commenting on it.
Still pretty hard for newcomers to get Eliminate early on, needs lots of grinding and Gold farming... after 7 month, I finally got my first one. But you are able to do it without, you just need more time to level up your dragons xD

Would wish the droprate of this battle item would be raised though... but until then, good luck with grinding!
Following this thread for a while now, just now commenting on it.
Still pretty hard for newcomers to get Eliminate early on, needs lots of grinding and Gold farming... after 7 month, I finally got my first one. But you are able to do it without, you just need more time to level up your dragons xD

Would wish the droprate of this battle item would be raised though... but until then, good luck with grinding!
tumblr_inline_nwu3pmJnVn1t7d5o3_500.gif
Super helpful :o! Eliminates seem really hard to get thoughh
Super helpful :o! Eliminates seem really hard to get thoughh
A brown lantern with cyan glass swings left to right as golden dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
1 2 ... 399 400 401 402 403 ... 471 472