Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
1 2 ... 397 398 399 400 401 ... 471 472
@Miscalculation
@Elaendorlien
Tysm for the tips!
@Miscalculation
@Elaendorlien
Tysm for the tips!
!!!
@Elaendorlien

The Sedona build wasn't the one I saw, but it seems very useful. Thank you for telling me!
@Elaendorlien

The Sedona build wasn't the one I saw, but it seems very useful. Thank you for telling me!
@MiscalculationFM

No problem!

If you find the one you saw, link me? I know there are a couple floating around and while Sedona is, to my knowledge, the only updated one, I like to keep track of the guides.

(edit: mispinged, apologies to Miscalculation)
@MiscalculationFM

No problem!

If you find the one you saw, link me? I know there are a couple floating around and while Sedona is, to my knowledge, the only updated one, I like to keep track of the guides.

(edit: mispinged, apologies to Miscalculation)
hWsjkHE.png
@Elaendorlien

I managed to find the guide, http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2102321#post_2102321
It hasn't been updated scince February 2017, so the Sedona build is definitely more up to date.

(Due to malfunctions, I'm posting this on my phone, which is glitchy at the best of times, so I'm sorry if the formatting is weird)
@Elaendorlien

I managed to find the guide, http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2102321#post_2102321
It hasn't been updated scince February 2017, so the Sedona build is definitely more up to date.

(Due to malfunctions, I'm posting this on my phone, which is glitchy at the best of times, so I'm sorry if the formatting is weird)
@MiscalculationFM

Thanks! Ah yeah, that one. It's a decent one and basically same as Sedona (they even refer to Culex for levelling stats), thought the stats on the example dragons are way off anything recommended.
@MiscalculationFM

Thanks! Ah yeah, that one. It's a decent one and basically same as Sedona (they even refer to Culex for levelling stats), thought the stats on the example dragons are way off anything recommended.
hWsjkHE.png
What if I can't put more points into STR or QCK, but I can put it into anything else?
What if I can't put more points into STR or QCK, but I can put it into anything else?
Used to be OmegaEspeon Please ping me!
Admit it, we all have our inner wild in ourselves.c483QDb.png
I just add to the lowest stat, right?
I just add to the lowest stat, right?
Well, except for INT, since my Guardians don't have Magical abilities.
Well, except for INT, since my Guardians don't have Magical abilities.
Eh, I'll just leave it.
Eh, I'll just leave it.
@OmegaEspeon
As you're leveling up, you leave it, because you'll need those points later. They're not extra.

After reaching level 25, if you've got STR and QCK up to the levels you want, extras go into VIT.
@OmegaEspeon
As you're leveling up, you leave it, because you'll need those points later. They're not extra.

After reaching level 25, if you've got STR and QCK up to the levels you want, extras go into VIT.
dragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
1 2 ... 397 398 399 400 401 ... 471 472