Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
1 2 ... 396 397 398 399 400 ... 471 472
@shadowdragon440

The luck isn't really linked at what level your dragons are, it's linked to how fast you can clear battles (dragon level is one factor in that). The faster you are the more chances you have for the drop.

I'd just buy eliminates or a dragon with it since with a G&G you are guaranteed to get enough money in a week and a half just by playing 30min per day.

If you do want to farm for eliminates, I've seen Delta and Vents suggested as good venues.
@shadowdragon440

The luck isn't really linked at what level your dragons are, it's linked to how fast you can clear battles (dragon level is one factor in that). The faster you are the more chances you have for the drop.

I'd just buy eliminates or a dragon with it since with a G&G you are guaranteed to get enough money in a week and a half just by playing 30min per day.

If you do want to farm for eliminates, I've seen Delta and Vents suggested as good venues.
hWsjkHE.png
@shadowdragon440 Farming for Eliminate is basically impossible. You may want to spend time in venues where it could drop, but don't expect more than 1 every six months to a year, if you spend some time in the coliseum every day. It really is very, very rare.

The Encyclopedia on Coli Venues will list which which ones drop Eliminates, as this guide gets more out of date. But it's very much "farm gold to buy one in the AH" rather than farming directly for Eliminate.

And there are guides like the Sedona Build that don't require Eliminate or Rally, while you're either waiting for a drop or gathering treasure to get the rarer stones.
@shadowdragon440 Farming for Eliminate is basically impossible. You may want to spend time in venues where it could drop, but don't expect more than 1 every six months to a year, if you spend some time in the coliseum every day. It really is very, very rare.

The Encyclopedia on Coli Venues will list which which ones drop Eliminates, as this guide gets more out of date. But it's very much "farm gold to buy one in the AH" rather than farming directly for Eliminate.

And there are guides like the Sedona Build that don't require Eliminate or Rally, while you're either waiting for a drop or gathering treasure to get the rarer stones.
dragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
[quote name="Savato" date="2018-03-13 09:50:57" ] @///Culex Regarding the Mire build you recommend: I believe a 119 STR / 70 QCK / 16 VIT build to be superior to the 117 STR build now. Being able to Rally + Elim everything speeds the grinding up immensely, both by speeding up packs with Mossy Cerdae and Brilliant Psywurms, and by allowing you to spam Rally input before a pack even loads in (by placing it in the leftmost stone slot, and putting your trainer in the first party slot, the Rally input becomes AAA with keyboard controls.) This also solves a newly arisen issue with Brilliant Psywurms, being the fact that they can inflict Silence after a bug fix. Silence prevents you from using Eliminate and slows you down even further. The lost VIT points are not an issue. Between the extra Ambush turn, the fact that fodder heals itself fully after leveling, and being able to one-shot all enemies, your trainer gets hit much less to begin with. The use of 119 STR has been floating around for a while, I am not to be credited for it; but it seems like a much more considerable, if not outright the superior option in the new Coli. [/quote] Bringing this up to the most recent pages for people looking to see if there are more efficient mire flyer builds after the ambush bug fix
Savato wrote on 2018-03-13 09:50:57:
@///Culex Regarding the Mire build you recommend:

I believe a 119 STR / 70 QCK / 16 VIT build to be superior to the 117 STR build now.
Being able to Rally + Elim everything speeds the grinding up immensely, both by speeding up packs with Mossy Cerdae and Brilliant Psywurms, and by allowing you to spam Rally input before a pack even loads in (by placing it in the leftmost stone slot, and putting your trainer in the first party slot, the Rally input becomes AAA with keyboard controls.)
This also solves a newly arisen issue with Brilliant Psywurms, being the fact that they can inflict Silence after a bug fix. Silence prevents you from using Eliminate and slows you down even further.
The lost VIT points are not an issue. Between the extra Ambush turn, the fact that fodder heals itself fully after leveling, and being able to one-shot all enemies, your trainer gets hit much less to begin with.

The use of 119 STR has been floating around for a while, I am not to be credited for it; but it seems like a much more considerable, if not outright the superior option in the new Coli.

Bringing this up to the most recent pages for people looking to see if there are more efficient mire flyer builds after the ambush bug fix
jKNxJDc.png 93911943.png 93991508.png 93890069.png 92702429.png
I love how this is named How to Train Your Dragon because that series is my favorite! I just watch the Hidden World and I loved it! Just wanted to mentioned that.
I love how this is named How to Train Your Dragon because that series is my favorite! I just watch the Hidden World and I loved it! Just wanted to mentioned that.
What does a mire flyer build look like?
What does a mire flyer build look like?
J7D1quC.png
0zy2W7P.png
LEpJMnn.png
jA5A7gu.png
@XxNoodleNovaxX Here's my mire flyer. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17494542] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/174946/17494542_350.png[/img] [/url]
@XxNoodleNovaxX

Here's my mire flyer.

17494542_350.png
ZryO5nF.pngW38Mj4I.pngU15OJEU.pngywWF0OY.pngZryO5nF.png
this is the single most helpful guide on flight rising.
this is the single most helpful guide on flight rising.
Eliminates are vital? I just looked at the prices in the AH... yikes.
Eliminates are vital? I just looked at the prices in the AH... yikes.
!!!
@WolfWhiskerBlues

There are other coli builds which don't require an eliminate, I believe there is one titled 'Coliseum without eliminate' which I found earlier. It isn't as effective (speakers own words), and as far as I can tell you can't level fodder with it, but it should be a good guide on a far less expensive way to farm the coliseum!

I'm afraid I can't find it now, but as soon as I do I'll send you the link, if you wish!
@WolfWhiskerBlues

There are other coli builds which don't require an eliminate, I believe there is one titled 'Coliseum without eliminate' which I found earlier. It isn't as effective (speakers own words), and as far as I can tell you can't level fodder with it, but it should be a good guide on a far less expensive way to farm the coliseum!

I'm afraid I can't find it now, but as soon as I do I'll send you the link, if you wish!
@WolfWhiskerBlues
@MiscalculationFM

Sedona build is the best non-eliminate option. As MiscalculationFM said it's considerably slower than eliminate-based builds but it gets the job done until you get elims.

However, getting eliminates isn't as difficult as it looks - 30min G&G daily for a week and half and you have the money for one eliminate. Then make sure you give that first eliminate to a future trainer (Maki has the most recent builds) and after you get it to lv25 you can get the money for an elim in a couple of days if you have the time.
@WolfWhiskerBlues
@MiscalculationFM

Sedona build is the best non-eliminate option. As MiscalculationFM said it's considerably slower than eliminate-based builds but it gets the job done until you get elims.

However, getting eliminates isn't as difficult as it looks - 30min G&G daily for a week and half and you have the money for one eliminate. Then make sure you give that first eliminate to a future trainer (Maki has the most recent builds) and after you get it to lv25 you can get the money for an elim in a couple of days if you have the time.
hWsjkHE.png
1 2 ... 396 397 398 399 400 ... 471 472