Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
1 2 ... 395 396 397 398 399 ... 471 472
@nekokitty813
@nekokitty813
So, the original post was made in 2014, has the list been updated? I feel like it would be really tedious to try going through all 398 pages of replies to see if someone has posted the info I'm looking for.
So, the original post was made in 2014, has the list been updated? I feel like it would be really tedious to try going through all 398 pages of replies to see if someone has posted the info I'm looking for.
@shadowdragon440
The original post details have been updated quite a bit, but stopped sometime before the Arena got its most recent releases (the owls and raptoriks), and before Savannah was released.

I don't think there's a detailed list of the changes/additions buried in the comment threads. There may be info about specific enemies, but not a venue-based list of them.

What info are you looking for?
@shadowdragon440
The original post details have been updated quite a bit, but stopped sometime before the Arena got its most recent releases (the owls and raptoriks), and before Savannah was released.

I don't think there's a detailed list of the changes/additions buried in the comment threads. There may be info about specific enemies, but not a venue-based list of them.

What info are you looking for?
dragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
@ErisLordFreedom

Im looking to see where eliminate stones drop, and maybe how often they do. I was in the Coli for nearly 3 hours last night and none were seen.
@ErisLordFreedom

Im looking to see where eliminate stones drop, and maybe how often they do. I was in the Coli for nearly 3 hours last night and none were seen.
@Shadowdragon440 Everywhere but the Mire and Pools.

EDIT: But three hours is literally nothing, even if you were in a venue where they drop. I've heard people grind in Coli for three years before getting one.
@Shadowdragon440 Everywhere but the Mire and Pools.

EDIT: But three hours is literally nothing, even if you were in a venue where they drop. I've heard people grind in Coli for three years before getting one.
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
@mithrel

So my best bet is to just buy one on AH?
@mithrel

So my best bet is to just buy one on AH?
@shadowdragon440 It's possible to get one in Coli. Those people I mentioned just had really bad luck. It depends on how high level your dragons are.
@shadowdragon440 It's possible to get one in Coli. Those people I mentioned just had really bad luck. It depends on how high level your dragons are.
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
@mithrel
So I might have better luck grinding for an eliminate in a low level venue with like, level 11 dragons?
@mithrel
So I might have better luck grinding for an eliminate in a low level venue with like, level 11 dragons?
@shadowdragon440 Possibly. At worst you can sell the Baldwin/Swipp/HD mats and buy one on the AH.
@shadowdragon440 Possibly. At worst you can sell the Baldwin/Swipp/HD mats and buy one on the AH.
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
@mithrel ok, thank you for your help!
@mithrel ok, thank you for your help!
1 2 ... 395 396 397 398 399 ... 471 472