Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
1 2 ... 389 390 391 392 393 ... 471 472
@Culex I've been doing Golem Workshop lately, and I've found that the Construction Mith takes a regular scratch+elim combo just fine, they don't need two scratches. I've used two dragons to test this, both at 129 STR, without Rally. Could you test it as well to see if I'm right?
@Culex I've been doing Golem Workshop lately, and I've found that the Construction Mith takes a regular scratch+elim combo just fine, they don't need two scratches. I've used two dragons to test this, both at 129 STR, without Rally. Could you test it as well to see if I'm right?
@SpaceChildKeilei

This guide hasn't been updated since August 2017; the 0 health bug was fixed after the Coliseum revamp in March 2018.
@SpaceChildKeilei

This guide hasn't been updated since August 2017; the 0 health bug was fixed after the Coliseum revamp in March 2018.
i have one lv 25 eliminate and i'm trying to use it to level other dragons but for some reason none of the dragons are gaining exp, what am i doing wrong? yes the 25 is in the last slot.
i have one lv 25 eliminate and i'm trying to use it to level other dragons but for some reason none of the dragons are gaining exp, what am i doing wrong? yes the 25 is in the last slot.
5iXiC8z.png
fDSaoY3.png
NN9NPXA.png
OxagJgG.png
J7D1quC.png
button_2_point_5.png
@GrimHiive Make sure you're training in venues higher than the Boreal Wood, or your dragons will not gain any experience. :)
@GrimHiive Make sure you're training in venues higher than the Boreal Wood, or your dragons will not gain any experience. :)
tumblr_inline_pfkgulDiIn1rl0bsp_100.pngGY5Jmcm.png old-oaks-3.png
@PurpleTartan gotcha, thanks! i think that was it
@PurpleTartan gotcha, thanks! i think that was it
5iXiC8z.png
fDSaoY3.png
NN9NPXA.png
OxagJgG.png
J7D1quC.png
button_2_point_5.png
@GrimHiive

Is the dragon in question SnowFlurry?

If it is, you need to go to the Mire - that's an older version of Mire Flyer (with sadly unfortunate element) and they can't really train anywhere else.

Mire Flyer guide

I'd update his stats to the 119str build so you can oneshot everything else than the bosses (if you get a boss, just reload).

However, if you are planning to train a lot I'd get an Arcane dragon instead: 2-fodder trainers are fragile and stronger element monsters can more or less oneshot them, making progress considerably slower.

@GrimHiive

Is the dragon in question SnowFlurry?

If it is, you need to go to the Mire - that's an older version of Mire Flyer (with sadly unfortunate element) and they can't really train anywhere else.

Mire Flyer guide

I'd update his stats to the 119str build so you can oneshot everything else than the bosses (if you get a boss, just reload).

However, if you are planning to train a lot I'd get an Arcane dragon instead: 2-fodder trainers are fragile and stronger element monsters can more or less oneshot them, making progress considerably slower.

hWsjkHE.png
@Elaendorlien thanks! right now snowflurry is my only elim so as soon as i get another stone i'll be putting it on an arcane.

@Elaendorlien thanks! right now snowflurry is my only elim so as soon as i get another stone i'll be putting it on an arcane.

5iXiC8z.png
fDSaoY3.png
NN9NPXA.png
OxagJgG.png
J7D1quC.png
button_2_point_5.png
I've noticed in the first four venues it mentions nothing about putting points into vit. Are you not suppose to spend extra points there? At lvl 8 it says to get str to 43. I was only able to get it to 40.
I've noticed in the first four venues it mentions nothing about putting points into vit. Are you not suppose to spend extra points there? At lvl 8 it says to get str to 43. I was only able to get it to 40.
@DragonGirl1031

Yep, you aren't supposed to put points in VIT. The aim is to kill the monsters before they can even hit you, so VIT isn't needed. (And putting points in VIT would mean not having enough STR or QCK.)

Do your dragons have all possible Elemental Might Fragments?
@DragonGirl1031

Yep, you aren't supposed to put points in VIT. The aim is to kill the monsters before they can even hit you, so VIT isn't needed. (And putting points in VIT would mean not having enough STR or QCK.)

Do your dragons have all possible Elemental Might Fragments?
hWsjkHE.png
@Elaendorlien - Weird I didn't get a quote notice. I find when I don't put points into vit that I have to start fresh almost every fight. I feel like I'm pretty close to the guide though. My dragons are level 9 with Str 45, Vit 10, and Qck 20.

I generally don't use Elemental Might Fragments and save those spots for Berserker.

@Elaendorlien - Weird I didn't get a quote notice. I find when I don't put points into vit that I have to start fresh almost every fight. I feel like I'm pretty close to the guide though. My dragons are level 9 with Str 45, Vit 10, and Qck 20.

I generally don't use Elemental Might Fragments and save those spots for Berserker.

1 2 ... 389 390 391 392 393 ... 471 472