Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
1 2 ... 385 386 387 388 389 ... 471 472
@Elaendorlien @OmegaEspeon may I ask what camping is?
@Elaendorlien @OmegaEspeon may I ask what camping is?
ssjS89N.png
@SarahDragonRider It's a captcha-system FR added with the keybinds-feature to keep out bots (since with keybinds it's easier to make one for Coli and even harder to determine who is a bot and who is not based on clicking speed). If you click the dragon in the image you can continue and it gives small bonus to the next fight, if you miss it kicks you out of Coli for about 15 minutes [img]https://i.gyazo.com/df119b4652c832ca0d3088b1e110b350.png[/img]
@SarahDragonRider

It's a captcha-system FR added with the keybinds-feature to keep out bots (since with keybinds it's easier to make one for Coli and even harder to determine who is a bot and who is not based on clicking speed). If you click the dragon in the image you can continue and it gives small bonus to the next fight, if you miss it kicks you out of Coli for about 15 minutes

df119b4652c832ca0d3088b1e110b350.png
hWsjkHE.png
@SarahDragonRider ^ What Elaendorlien said
@SarahDragonRider ^ What Elaendorlien said
Used to be OmegaEspeon Please ping me!
Admit it, we all have our inner wild in ourselves.c483QDb.png
@Elaendorlien @OmegaEspeon oh I've seen that I just didn't know what it was called- thanks (:
@Elaendorlien @OmegaEspeon oh I've seen that I just didn't know what it was called- thanks (:
ssjS89N.png
@Elaendorlien How many times do you have to fail, cause I've never had it kick me out before but there have been a handful of times that I miss clicked or something.
@Elaendorlien How many times do you have to fail, cause I've never had it kick me out before but there have been a handful of times that I miss clicked or something.
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
@Alskasaur

Five times, if I remember right
@Alskasaur

Five times, if I remember right
hWsjkHE.png
@kittymama you should find this guide useful
@kittymama you should find this guide useful
Thanks
Thanks
What do I do with the remaining 20 or so stat points once I have a 25? I'm using the go to for overall farming and I have no idea what to do with these points. Do I just put them wherever I want?
What do I do with the remaining 20 or so stat points once I have a 25? I'm using the go to for overall farming and I have no idea what to do with these points. Do I just put them wherever I want?
@SpaceChildKeilei

Once you reach 129str, 50qck, and 13vit, you can pretty much do whatever with your remaining stats. Most just put the remaining few points into agility, but since the points are too few at the end, I personally don't think it makes too big of a difference where you put them.
@SpaceChildKeilei

Once you reach 129str, 50qck, and 13vit, you can pretty much do whatever with your remaining stats. Most just put the remaining few points into agility, but since the points are too few at the end, I personally don't think it makes too big of a difference where you put them.
ZryO5nF.pngW38Mj4I.pngU15OJEU.pngywWF0OY.pngZryO5nF.png
1 2 ... 385 386 387 388 389 ... 471 472