Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
1 2 ... 379 380 381 382 383 ... 471 472
@latiasred
@latiasred
No-life that lives on Touhou and osu
Formerly Ice, now Light
Female - female pronouns lol
3 hours ahead of FR time
Way too little time on her hands
Plays Touhou
Likes Touhou
@EmoCookies
@Shadowbox
@EmoCookies
@Shadowbox
So, avoid Mages and stick with fighting dragons like Guardians and Wildclaws?
So, avoid Mages and stick with fighting dragons like Guardians and Wildclaws?

FaCKLHz.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Them FR 0:00
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lore Notebook
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Trading (1:1)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basic to Rare Chall
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifProgenitor Quest
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Clan Lore
@tynethyne any dragon is good to go so long as its base breath generation stone is scratch! You can always replace meditate with scratch manually provided you have an extra scratch to use
@tynethyne any dragon is good to go so long as its base breath generation stone is scratch! You can always replace meditate with scratch manually provided you have an extra scratch to use
Oh cool! So breed doesn't matter at all in terms of class? Thanks for letting me know :).
Oh cool! So breed doesn't matter at all in terms of class? Thanks for letting me know :).

FaCKLHz.png
@Tynethyne
Breed tells you the starting stones for a dragon - Guardians, Mirrors, Spirals, Ridgebacks, and Imperials start with scratch and shred. For others, you'd need to buy those to make them fighters (most of the others start with meditate & contuse; bogs & snappers start with anticipate, which you don't want).

Scratch is cheap in the marketplace, and when it's sold out, it's pretty much always in the auction house, usually at under 1000t.
@Tynethyne
Breed tells you the starting stones for a dragon - Guardians, Mirrors, Spirals, Ridgebacks, and Imperials start with scratch and shred. For others, you'd need to buy those to make them fighters (most of the others start with meditate & contuse; bogs & snappers start with anticipate, which you don't want).

Scratch is cheap in the marketplace, and when it's sold out, it's pretty much always in the auction house, usually at under 1000t.
dragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
Thank you! That clears it up for me.

Also, does it matter if Eliminate goes into the slot after Sap, or any slot for that matter? I have no idea how it happened this early but an Eliminate dropped from a monster O.o
Thank you! That clears it up for me.

Also, does it matter if Eliminate goes into the slot after Sap, or any slot for that matter? I have no idea how it happened this early but an Eliminate dropped from a monster O.o

FaCKLHz.png
@Tynethyne

The slot where you put eliminate doesn't matter, just go with what feels natural to you. I prefer the second slot for eliminate myself. Congrats on the lucky drop!
@Tynethyne

The slot where you put eliminate doesn't matter, just go with what feels natural to you. I prefer the second slot for eliminate myself. Congrats on the lucky drop!
ZryO5nF.pngW38Mj4I.pngU15OJEU.pngywWF0OY.pngZryO5nF.png
@Tynethyne
The different breeds have different stats, which is a very slight difference later on, but that's why the guide says things like "get STR as high as possible" instead of giving a specific number.

You can use a Tincture of Dissolution (costs 30kt in the Marketplace; sometimes notably cheaper than that in the Auction House) to clear out a dragon's point allocations; that'll let you start with all the base levels as low as possible, and re-assign all the leveled points. However, it's not necessary; you can make solid coli farming dragons without it.
@Tynethyne
The different breeds have different stats, which is a very slight difference later on, but that's why the guide says things like "get STR as high as possible" instead of giving a specific number.

You can use a Tincture of Dissolution (costs 30kt in the Marketplace; sometimes notably cheaper than that in the Auction House) to clear out a dragon's point allocations; that'll let you start with all the base levels as low as possible, and re-assign all the leveled points. However, it's not necessary; you can make solid coli farming dragons without it.
dragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
@Tynethyne Congrats on the super lucky drop! I didn’t get an Eliminate drop for nearly 2 years! Literally!! I got my first one to drop like a month ago!

If you use the keyboard controls at all, it’s best to put the Eliminate in the first slot! Then you can press A twice before picking an enemy! ^u^
@Tynethyne Congrats on the super lucky drop! I didn’t get an Eliminate drop for nearly 2 years! Literally!! I got my first one to drop like a month ago!

If you use the keyboard controls at all, it’s best to put the Eliminate in the first slot! Then you can press A twice before picking an enemy! ^u^
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
1 2 ... 379 380 381 382 383 ... 471 472