Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
1 2 ... 369 370 371 372 373 ... 471 472
I just reached arena and found some enemies that are not on the enemy list there, like the Razorclaws and its colorclone Bladedancer. [img]http://fs1.directupload.net/images/180810/qy2a6me3.png[/img] Is that already known for the next guide update? Didnt find anything in the search EDIT: Here the next enemy pair that is missing: [img]http://fs1.directupload.net/images/180810/dbq4yusa.png[/img]
I just reached arena and found some enemies that are not on the enemy list there, like the Razorclaws and its colorclone Bladedancer.

qy2a6me3.png

Is that already known for the next guide update? Didnt find anything in the search

EDIT: Here the next enemy pair that is missing:

dbq4yusa.png
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

<3
<3
_free__run_lion_run_by_didthesqd-daj37ug.gif
@Culex Hello! I just starting out with the coliseum , amd I could use abit of help. I have a level 25 dragon with all his stats rest for me as I won him in a raffle, and I want to train up two more dragons to keep to make my coli team , but he will be one I use to train up other dragons to exalt . I also want to grind for loot but I don’t know if I should use him or the other two dragons that will be level 25 XD as I want to train some after to exalt to get money : here are the dragons [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/436865/43686451_350.png[/img] Has scratch , and the basic white breeze that Faes start with [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/439500/43949910_350.png[/img] He has scratch and slash [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/417121/41712057_350.png[/img] This is my level 25 , he has scratch slash and one berserker -I’m going to get them all 3 berserkers and 2 ambushes each . I just don’t know what stats to work toward for the first two and what stats to have for him , and what set of stone that would work best for each ( I know I want elim for the 25 it will just take forever XD)
@Culex

Hello! I just starting out with the coliseum , amd I could use abit of help. I have a level 25 dragon with all his stats rest for me as I won him in a raffle, and I want to train up two more dragons to keep to make my coli team , but he will be one I use to train up other dragons to exalt . I also want to grind for loot but I don’t know if I should use him or the other two dragons that will be level 25 XD as I want to train some after to exalt to get money : here are the dragons

43686451_350.png

Has scratch , and the basic white breeze that Faes start with

43949910_350.png

He has scratch and slash

41712057_350.png

This is my level 25 , he has scratch slash and one berserker

-I’m going to get them all 3 berserkers and 2 ambushes each . I just don’t know what stats to work toward for the first two and what stats to have for him , and what set of stone that would work best for each ( I know I want elim for the 25 it will just take forever XD)

Lichtdrache.gif
This guide has been wonderful so far but my three dragons are now at lvl 7 and I can't buy the eliminate stones since they're so friggin expensive. What am I supposed to do?
This guide has been wonderful so far but my three dragons are now at lvl 7 and I can't buy the eliminate stones since they're so friggin expensive. What am I supposed to do?
@Tekopyhyys Stick with the guide, without the stones until you can buy at least one. What I've been doing personally, is sticking to the lowest area I receive xp to avoid having to restart often. It's slow-going but it's an option.

A friend of mine is literally just barreling through each area at the levels required, but restarts frequently, which is faster, but more annoying.

And then one more person I know went the mage route, which is also slow going, but keeps you alive longer in the leveled areas you should be in.

You can always check out other builds too, that add more, and alternate stones to keep you alive longer.
@Tekopyhyys Stick with the guide, without the stones until you can buy at least one. What I've been doing personally, is sticking to the lowest area I receive xp to avoid having to restart often. It's slow-going but it's an option.

A friend of mine is literally just barreling through each area at the levels required, but restarts frequently, which is faster, but more annoying.

And then one more person I know went the mage route, which is also slow going, but keeps you alive longer in the leveled areas you should be in.

You can always check out other builds too, that add more, and alternate stones to keep you alive longer.
@SunsetScorpion Right okay. Guess there's not many options yeah
@SunsetScorpion Right okay. Guess there's not many options yeah
i went ahead in the levels because the exp was starting to get low, also i just got my dragons to level 25 and got both of them eliminate just now :/
i went ahead in the levels because the exp was starting to get low, also i just got my dragons to level 25 and got both of them eliminate just now :/
Aw man, this is a blessed thread, all hail Culex (and Duke)
Aw man, this is a blessed thread, all hail Culex (and Duke)
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
@Tekopyhyys

You can follow the mireflyer build up to level 20 without much problem even if you don't have an eliminate. Once you get a couple ambush stones, the only difference between a dragon with eliminate and one without is speed, and depending on the venue, longevity. Though, it's quite possible and reliable to level dragons from 1-25 without ever giving a dragon an eliminate. Here's a link to a guide that will help you till you can purchase or find your own eliminate.

Sedona
@Tekopyhyys

You can follow the mireflyer build up to level 20 without much problem even if you don't have an eliminate. Once you get a couple ambush stones, the only difference between a dragon with eliminate and one without is speed, and depending on the venue, longevity. Though, it's quite possible and reliable to level dragons from 1-25 without ever giving a dragon an eliminate. Here's a link to a guide that will help you till you can purchase or find your own eliminate.

Sedona
ZryO5nF.pngW38Mj4I.pngU15OJEU.pngywWF0OY.pngZryO5nF.png
um, am i supposed to have scracth for every dragon?
one of my dragons has contuse and meditate, what do I do?
um, am i supposed to have scracth for every dragon?
one of my dragons has contuse and meditate, what do I do?
1 2 ... 369 370 371 372 373 ... 471 472