Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
1 2 ... 361 362 363 364 365 ... 471 472
@howlzthewolf1 You save up to buy one!
@howlzthewolf1 You save up to buy one!
th72tUi.png tumblr_ojpzfkodsb1u8m70ho5_r1_100.pngtumblr_njw2bk1eZi1unlpe2o1_100.pngnV0BWDQ.gif
fO3c3Bn.png oouioVf.png
mlHpBMC.png
EhlmcQh.png
This guide "Don't go to the Waterway until you're at least level 15!!" Me, all level 14s with no eliminate, going to the waterway, "This boi empty YEET"
This guide "Don't go to the Waterway until you're at least level 15!!" Me, all level 14s with no eliminate, going to the waterway, "This boi empty YEET"
They/them XziknOW.pngtumblr_ozp7mdeVwC1w8xkufo4_250.pngIMveXNH.png +2 FR time
[indent][quote name="CoolCat56" date="2018-06-03 11:55:24" ] This guide "Don't go to the Waterway until you're at least level 15!!" Me, all level 13s with no eliminate, going to the waterway, "This boi empty YEET" [/quote] [sub]^ big mood.[/sub][/indent]
CoolCat56 wrote on 2018-06-03 11:55:24:
This guide "Don't go to the Waterway until you're at least level 15!!" Me, all level 13s with no eliminate, going to the waterway, "This boi empty YEET"

^ big mood.
fO3c3Bn.png oouioVf.png
mlHpBMC.png
EhlmcQh.png
I've been following the guide completely, except if I have any extra points, I'm putting them into DEF. This actually seems to help a tiny bit.
I've been following the guide completely, except if I have any extra points, I'm putting them into DEF. This actually seems to help a tiny bit.
Dragon showoff! Show off your favorite dragon for critique, suggestions, and more!

My Profile

Level 20 imperial for sale
@Culex
I just wanted to thank you for making this guide. I just got my first team leveled to 25 today. This guide was super easy to follow and helped me actually like the Coliseum. It has taken me just over four years to actually do anything productive with the Coli and it is thanks to this guide! I really appreciate you taking the time to make this guide for everyone! Have a wonderful day! ^-^
@Culex
I just wanted to thank you for making this guide. I just got my first team leveled to 25 today. This guide was super easy to follow and helped me actually like the Coliseum. It has taken me just over four years to actually do anything productive with the Coli and it is thanks to this guide! I really appreciate you taking the time to make this guide for everyone! Have a wonderful day! ^-^
RCD2mOL.pngNt9DYxN.png
using this and it works well! Just hit level 8 xD
using this and it works well! Just hit level 8 xD
@Culex
I was wondering if you could help me...I have a lvl 25 training up two lvl 7s in the Mire with the build you recommended for the 25, but it always takes too long for the eliminate to be ready and they die before it is ready. I'm new to the coli and I've spent countless hours going mad inside it. What am I doing wrong?
@Culex
I was wondering if you could help me...I have a lvl 25 training up two lvl 7s in the Mire with the build you recommended for the 25, but it always takes too long for the eliminate to be ready and they die before it is ready. I'm new to the coli and I've spent countless hours going mad inside it. What am I doing wrong?
Doing Camp Nano this July! If you see me on here please tell me to get my brain back to writing :)
263.png25174.png25173.pngwEamvni.png
@ArcaneShadows I can help! I see that your level 25 is a plague dragon that is stated to be a trainer. What you need is a mireflyer, an Arcane dragon that is designed specifically for leveling in the mire. Here's an example of the kind of dragon you need (including the stats) for what you want to do: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17494542] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/174946/17494542_350.png[/img] [/url]
@ArcaneShadows

I can help! I see that your level 25 is a plague dragon that is stated to be a trainer. What you need is a mireflyer, an Arcane dragon that is designed specifically for leveling in the mire.

Here's an example of the kind of dragon you need (including the stats) for what you want to do:

17494542_350.png
ZryO5nF.pngW38Mj4I.pngU15OJEU.pngywWF0OY.pngZryO5nF.png
@Thardus

I am looking for a training dragon. Should I train him in a different area? Also, Are the two going for the same prices? Could I trade him with someone?
@Thardus

I am looking for a training dragon. Should I train him in a different area? Also, Are the two going for the same prices? Could I trade him with someone?
Doing Camp Nano this July! If you see me on here please tell me to get my brain back to writing :)
263.png25174.png25173.pngwEamvni.png
1 2 ... 361 362 363 364 365 ... 471 472