Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
1 2 ... 357 358 359 360 361 ... 471 472
@Stardestiny24 You need to put the Scratch on top of another stone.
@Stardestiny24 You need to put the Scratch on top of another stone.
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
@Stardestiny24 You don't have to take the old stone out, just drag the new one over the top and it will replace it! You won't get the old stone back, unfortunately.
@Stardestiny24 You don't have to take the old stone out, just drag the new one over the top and it will replace it! You won't get the old stone back, unfortunately.
He/They || FR Time +8 || A Trifecta of Challenges! Tracking Thread
@mithrel @Aragonite Thank you!
@mithrel @Aragonite Thank you!
PlQ3E8Y.png
This has probably been answered but is Mire Flyer still viable with the new Coli? Or are there some adjusted stats that I should use. I have an Elim for my flyer and they are an arcane dragon but I just wanted to double check about the stats thing before I continue to level them.
This has probably been answered but is Mire Flyer still viable with the new Coli? Or are there some adjusted stats that I should use. I have an Elim for my flyer and they are an arcane dragon but I just wanted to double check about the stats thing before I continue to level them.
@OcarinaRuler Found it
@OcarinaRuler Found it
@LunaSilverWolf

The Mire Flyer is definitely still viable, as with all other current builds! In fact, it's much easier to use the Mire Flyer than before, with the fixed ambush turn (as well as keyboard controls). This most recent coliseum update only made functionality/UI improvements.
@LunaSilverWolf

The Mire Flyer is definitely still viable, as with all other current builds! In fact, it's much easier to use the Mire Flyer than before, with the fixed ambush turn (as well as keyboard controls). This most recent coliseum update only made functionality/UI improvements.
jA0Unwf.gif
@Starrlightt

Thanks! I know with some of the bug fixes that grinding is easier and harder at the same time so I wanted to check before doing more leveling and using the Elim since they are so dang expensive.
@Starrlightt

Thanks! I know with some of the bug fixes that grinding is easier and harder at the same time so I wanted to check before doing more leveling and using the Elim since they are so dang expensive.
Really great and helpful guide! I’ve been on FR for nearly five years but never did anything in the coliseum until yesterday; using this guide, I’ve been training a team of dragons up for the first time and it wasn’t as bad as I thought it’d be! Almost to 25 now. :D
Really great and helpful guide! I’ve been on FR for nearly five years but never did anything in the coliseum until yesterday; using this guide, I’ve been training a team of dragons up for the first time and it wasn’t as bad as I thought it’d be! Almost to 25 now. :D
vtCaSWn.png
@GooglieSalmon
@GooglieSalmon
frice_sword_banner_small_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxz0c.png
Art Shop
@Culex

If I remember correctly, the devs intended on making agility more useful in the coli revamp. Has this changed stat dispersal at all?
@Culex

If I remember correctly, the devs intended on making agility more useful in the coli revamp. Has this changed stat dispersal at all?
1 2 ... 357 358 359 360 361 ... 471 472