Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
1 2 ... 356 357 358 359 360 ... 470 471
whats the best element for farmer dragons? i know arcane is the mire flyer setup but idk what to do with an earth dragon i have at lv20, and who is going to be lv25. should i make him a farmer or is there another build thats better for him [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=149637&tab=dragon&did=23761162][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/237612/23761162.png?mtime=WmgBTwAAXGc.png[/img][/url]
whats the best element for farmer dragons? i know arcane is the mire flyer setup but idk what to do with an earth dragon i have at lv20, and who is going to be lv25. should i make him a farmer or is there another build thats better for him
23761162.png?mtime=WmgBTwAAXGc.png
tumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko4_100.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko3_250.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko2_250.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko1_250.png
@crowcorvidae I'm not an expert, but in my experience you're mostly gonna be spamming eliminate and rally or scratch, so the element doesn't matter much since ideally you're not gonna be using those to attack or getting hit by elemental (or any) attacks. So you can use him as a farmer if you want c:
@crowcorvidae I'm not an expert, but in my experience you're mostly gonna be spamming eliminate and rally or scratch, so the element doesn't matter much since ideally you're not gonna be using those to attack or getting hit by elemental (or any) attacks. So you can use him as a farmer if you want c:
My question is if I'm replacing the might stones what happens? The dragon still gets the stat bonus? Or if my dragon is already level 24-25 should I not bother now? I'm confused.
My question is if I'm replacing the might stones what happens? The dragon still gets the stat bonus? Or if my dragon is already level 24-25 should I not bother now? I'm confused.
UlAMe1f.gif FR Forum Threads
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
@RaiStarDragon

If you replace might stones with berserker stones, the berserker stones override the might stones. So instead of plus 2 strength, your dragon will end up with plus 5 strength, not 7.
@RaiStarDragon

If you replace might stones with berserker stones, the berserker stones override the might stones. So instead of plus 2 strength, your dragon will end up with plus 5 strength, not 7.
ZryO5nF.pngW38Mj4I.pngU15OJEU.pngywWF0OY.pngZryO5nF.png
Okay thanks! @Thardus
Okay thanks! @Thardus
UlAMe1f.gif FR Forum Threads
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
@RaiStarDragon

You're welcome!
@RaiStarDragon

You're welcome!
@Culex
i just started using the coliseum but already have three tinctures
should i wait to use them? and how do i know when?

also im level 8 now but cant afford eliminate at 560,000+ treasure each
(im nowhere even close)
should i just stay in woodland path until i can afford one?
@Culex
i just started using the coliseum but already have three tinctures
should i wait to use them? and how do i know when?

also im level 8 now but cant afford eliminate at 560,000+ treasure each
(im nowhere even close)
should i just stay in woodland path until i can afford one?
~please click to help hatch my eggs and help grow my bb's:)~
Thank you so much, Culex, for all you do in keeping us on our toes in the Coli. :)

I don't know if it has been mentioned before, but in the Harpy's Roost information you do not indicate that any creatures use Contuse. Cardinal Hippogriff does.

Do you intend to include the contuse symbol by any creature's name that does use it? Or are we to assume that any meditator might use it.
Thank you so much, Culex, for all you do in keeping us on our toes in the Coli. :)

I don't know if it has been mentioned before, but in the Harpy's Roost information you do not indicate that any creatures use Contuse. Cardinal Hippogriff does.

Do you intend to include the contuse symbol by any creature's name that does use it? Or are we to assume that any meditator might use it.
MlmX2Dr.pngfrqaMSP.gifIYKLZV7.gif
@nitejewel

I highly recommend that you use this build: Sedona. The Sedona build does not require an eliminate to function in the coli. I've built multiple Sedona teams from scratch before and leveled them to 25 without much of a fuss. They're a little slower than eliminate builds, but if you can't afford eliminate, they work wonders.
@nitejewel

I highly recommend that you use this build: Sedona. The Sedona build does not require an eliminate to function in the coli. I've built multiple Sedona teams from scratch before and leveled them to 25 without much of a fuss. They're a little slower than eliminate builds, but if you can't afford eliminate, they work wonders.
@Culex How can you change a dragon's battle stones when they're locked? I tried to put a Scratch on mine but I have to take out one first. I can't do that because all stones are locked :(
@Culex How can you change a dragon's battle stones when they're locked? I tried to put a Scratch on mine but I have to take out one first. I can't do that because all stones are locked :(
PlQ3E8Y.png
1 2 ... 356 357 358 359 360 ... 470 471