Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
1 2 ... 344 345 346 347 348 ... 470 471
This is great! Just one problem, I can't get eliminate because it costs my soul and I already sold that. So... as helpful as this is... I can't really do much because I can't get money that fast.
This is great! Just one problem, I can't get eliminate because it costs my soul and I already sold that. So... as helpful as this is... I can't really do much because I can't get money that fast.
Scorpicat10.gif
@Scorpicat10 I wouldn't worry to much about that, I don't have a single eliminate, but this still helped me get my coli team up to level 25. Anytime that it said to use an eliminate I would just use scratch again (or shred). I also found Clobber and Sap to be fairly useful! ^^
@Scorpicat10 I wouldn't worry to much about that, I don't have a single eliminate, but this still helped me get my coli team up to level 25. Anytime that it said to use an eliminate I would just use scratch again (or shred). I also found Clobber and Sap to be fairly useful! ^^
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
@Alskasaur thanks!
@Alskasaur thanks!
Scorpicat10.gif
@Scorpicat10 Here's a post about a coli team that doesn't need eliminate.

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2217190
@Scorpicat10 Here's a post about a coli team that doesn't need eliminate.

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2217190
th72tUi.png tumblr_ojpzfkodsb1u8m70ho5_r1_100.pngtumblr_njw2bk1eZi1unlpe2o1_100.pngnV0BWDQ.gif
@Scorpicat10

I still use this guide when leveling up even eithout eliminate, it is much slower (but theres a chance it will drop) all i do is stay in the lower venues for longer, and reset more often. I explained this to a friend and he got his team up to 24 (atm) without the use of one
@Scorpicat10

I still use this guide when leveling up even eithout eliminate, it is much slower (but theres a chance it will drop) all i do is stay in the lower venues for longer, and reset more often. I explained this to a friend and he got his team up to 24 (atm) without the use of one
signatureadversion1_orig.png
i love this guide sm <3
i love this guide sm <3
I've been using his guide and Culex's guide sorta in combo. It's awesome!

Btw
Does anyone feel like all the coli monsters have had their agility upped by like I dunno....50?! I can barely hit anything! 3/5 times I bet the enemy dodges.
I've been using his guide and Culex's guide sorta in combo. It's awesome!

Btw
Does anyone feel like all the coli monsters have had their agility upped by like I dunno....50?! I can barely hit anything! 3/5 times I bet the enemy dodges.
Saving for later! I'm leveling my progens my own sort of way but I wanna follow this for my current Level 1's.
Saving for later! I'm leveling my progens my own sort of way but I wanna follow this for my current Level 1's.
FFpBIKI.png
@Sarah745 I have noticed that as well!! Though it seems to come and go in waves? Like, sometimes my team does great; hits every enemy in the Kelp Beds, even getting a couple of critical strikes in, and then others they miss 8 times in a row!
@Sarah745 I have noticed that as well!! Though it seems to come and go in waves? Like, sometimes my team does great; hits every enemy in the Kelp Beds, even getting a couple of critical strikes in, and then others they miss 8 times in a row!
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
My experiences with all the dodges mean there is a Boss coming. Seems to be the case for me, since the Boss shows up shortly after all the dodge battles.
My experiences with all the dodges mean there is a Boss coming. Seems to be the case for me, since the Boss shows up shortly after all the dodge battles.
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_nknclfI9au1rgacqp.giftumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.png
1 2 ... 344 345 346 347 348 ... 470 471