Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
1 2 ... 341 342 343 344 345 ... 471 472
@Lucatri Hi there, Maki pointed me out to your post (thanks, Maki!) so I checked, and the Woodland Turkey has indeed been buffed to level 20 for 2017. This gave it 30 extra HP and you will need to use 119 STR to KO it. Thanks for bringing this to attention!
@Lucatri Hi there, Maki pointed me out to your post (thanks, Maki!) so I checked, and the Woodland Turkey has indeed been buffed to level 20 for 2017. This gave it 30 extra HP and you will need to use 119 STR to KO it. Thanks for bringing this to attention!
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@Sylvandyr

thanks! your Coli tools are really helpful!
@Sylvandyr

thanks! your Coli tools are really helpful!
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.pngtumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.png
Does anyone know of any good dragon leveling services?
Does anyone know of any good dragon leveling services?
@Zylus

I personally hire the people from this thread:
Leveling, Grinding, Rentals, and Sales!
@Zylus

I personally hire the people from this thread:
Leveling, Grinding, Rentals, and Sales!
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png 9D8YYS1.png
Wait, don't you get only two accessory slots? Because in the Sandswept Delta tab, it says, "Assuming you have three Ambushes.......". Don't you only get two slots?
Wait, don't you get only two accessory slots? Because in the Sandswept Delta tab, it says, "Assuming you have three Ambushes.......". Don't you only get two slots?
Wait don't you only get two ambush slots? Because in the Sandswept Delta tab, it says, "Assuming you have three Ambushes...............". Don't you only get two slots?
Wait don't you only get two ambush slots? Because in the Sandswept Delta tab, it says, "Assuming you have three Ambushes...............". Don't you only get two slots?
@teddy9 Thats when you unlock the first Accessory slot and I believe it means three Ambushes to give; one to each dragon on your team.
@teddy9 Thats when you unlock the first Accessory slot and I believe it means three Ambushes to give; one to each dragon on your team.
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
@Alskasaur ohh, thanks!
@Alskasaur ohh, thanks!
I have a question about plagues special ability contaminate.

I gave it to one of my dragons im levelling right now, i gave her stat points to quickness and intellect so shes a healer, but when i gave her contaminate i got confused. I have another healer dragon at level 25 and his special ability seems to work on most enemies except when battling monsters with elements less effected by lightning.

does contaminate only effect enemies that use mediate rather than scratch?
I have a question about plagues special ability contaminate.

I gave it to one of my dragons im levelling right now, i gave her stat points to quickness and intellect so shes a healer, but when i gave her contaminate i got confused. I have another healer dragon at level 25 and his special ability seems to work on most enemies except when battling monsters with elements less effected by lightning.

does contaminate only effect enemies that use mediate rather than scratch?
tumblr_inline_njviz9jZLy1qg2i5p.png
Very informal and very helpful! Thank you!
Very informal and very helpful! Thank you!
1 2 ... 341 342 343 344 345 ... 471 472