Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
1 2 ... 334 335 336 337 338 ... 471 472
This is probably the most famous thread on FR. For very, very good reasons.
This is probably the most famous thread on FR. For very, very good reasons.
Just a quick question: Which elements would be the least effective for a Mire Flyer? I've been thinking of replacing mine. Found my answer
Just a quick question: Which elements would be the least effective for a Mire Flyer? I've been thinking of replacing mine. Found my answer
HKrGNct.pngaeUUUJn.png
So, I have a new computer and I seem to have lost track of where my coli stat guide I used to have went. I think it was.... 1 vit, 2 quick and 4 st per lvl. The stats of my main mire leveler is 117/70/25 and 8 agi. Does anyone happen to have a guide with a breakdown of those stats per level(q)
So, I have a new computer and I seem to have lost track of where my coli stat guide I used to have went. I think it was.... 1 vit, 2 quick and 4 st per lvl. The stats of my main mire leveler is 117/70/25 and 8 agi. Does anyone happen to have a guide with a breakdown of those stats per level(q)
@Korival

I think the 4 STR / 2 QCK / 1 VIT stat distribution is used in this guide:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/937136
@Korival

I think the 4 STR / 2 QCK / 1 VIT stat distribution is used in this guide:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/937136
jA0Unwf.gif
@Starrlight --- thanks a lot!
@Starrlight --- thanks a lot!
I have a problem...

I used 3 Obsidian Might Fragments on a Fire dragon, and it doesn't seem to increase my strength at all. It does boost my Defense and Mind, but the strength... it was 62 before and it was still 62 after I applied it. Is it a bug or is it intended to work that way?

Rip my treasure tho
I have a problem...

I used 3 Obsidian Might Fragments on a Fire dragon, and it doesn't seem to increase my strength at all. It does boost my Defense and Mind, but the strength... it was 62 before and it was still 62 after I applied it. Is it a bug or is it intended to work that way?

Rip my treasure tho
s3Pq7DK.png -Frosty
-She/Her
- INFP, Chaotic Good
-15+ FR Time
-Wildclaw/Pearlcatcher collector
-Wishlist
UOMMe9w.png
I'm in the Golem Workshop for the first time, and for whatever reason my Eliminate doesn't seem to be regenerating breath between kills. Is there any projected reason why?
I'm in the Golem Workshop for the first time, and for whatever reason my Eliminate doesn't seem to be regenerating breath between kills. Is there any projected reason why?
FRT+1 | all pronouns
@GoddessofCarries I'm not sure if the Fragments actually show an increase in the stats, but if your Defense and Mind is shown as an increase on your dragon's stat page, I may be wrong... usually, an increase in strength can be tracked by the amount of damage done by your dragon per turn. If you've checked, and that hasn't increased by... I'm going to say around 20 or 30, then something's off. I hope this helps! :)
@GoddessofCarries I'm not sure if the Fragments actually show an increase in the stats, but if your Defense and Mind is shown as an increase on your dragon's stat page, I may be wrong... usually, an increase in strength can be tracked by the amount of damage done by your dragon per turn. If you've checked, and that hasn't increased by... I'm going to say around 20 or 30, then something's off. I hope this helps! :)
FRT+1 | all pronouns
@Culex

When I am in the Sandswept Delta with the build you recommend, at 47 strength, my dragons do not have quite enough damage to oneshot Storm Seekrs with Eliminate. Something you might want to add?
@Culex

When I am in the Sandswept Delta with the build you recommend, at 47 strength, my dragons do not have quite enough damage to oneshot Storm Seekrs with Eliminate. Something you might want to add?
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@SeaCrest
Your dragons probably have 46 strength, but the +1 (false) bonus from dominance is appearing
@SeaCrest
Your dragons probably have 46 strength, but the +1 (false) bonus from dominance is appearing
1 2 ... 334 335 336 337 338 ... 471 472