Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
1 2 ... 330 331 332 333 334 ... 471 472
Thanks for the great guide!
Thanks for the great guide!
47375770_7zdaMWBK6EzHsP3.png
I have some questions concerning Eliminate... it only takes two turns to get enough breath to use, and then it only does 100 or so damage, without regenerating breath (although that may be because I didn't make the kill)? Why is this? It might be that I used it on my fae... could anyone explain?
I have some questions concerning Eliminate... it only takes two turns to get enough breath to use, and then it only does 100 or so damage, without regenerating breath (although that may be because I didn't make the kill)? Why is this? It might be that I used it on my fae... could anyone explain?
FRT+1 | all pronouns
@Blandmelons You would be correct about the not killing part. In order for an eliminate to regenerate it's breath you need to kill the targeted enemy. Now I'm assuming that your fae is using meditate in order to gain breath correct? The thing with meditate is that when it is used it applies a 75% damage reduction to any physical attacks. This is why most people use scratch to build their breath, so they don't have the undesired effect.

Hope this helped! If you need anything else feel free to ask.
@Blandmelons You would be correct about the not killing part. In order for an eliminate to regenerate it's breath you need to kill the targeted enemy. Now I'm assuming that your fae is using meditate in order to gain breath correct? The thing with meditate is that when it is used it applies a 75% damage reduction to any physical attacks. This is why most people use scratch to build their breath, so they don't have the undesired effect.

Hope this helped! If you need anything else feel free to ask.
@Grunty Oh! Thanks so much, that's very helpful! I suppose I should replace Meditate with Scratch as was suggested.
@Grunty Oh! Thanks so much, that's very helpful! I suppose I should replace Meditate with Scratch as was suggested.
FRT+1 | all pronouns
I've got an Eliminate stone from Mossy Pohip, so the new venue is also an Eliminate-able
I've got an Eliminate stone from Mossy Pohip, so the new venue is also an Eliminate-able
Swimming with Willy
Walk like a penguin
Fly like an eagerr... dragon...
https://discord.gg/MEXJ4xfs
Amazing guide thank you so much!
Amazing guide thank you so much!
@Jessoo pinging myself this guide for reference
@Jessoo pinging myself this guide for reference
MRMeAKr.png
this guide is wonderful thank you
this guide is wonderful thank you
So...unfortunately I didn't find this guide until after I already started leveling my dragons,and now they're at level 11 with only 50 strength and 19 speed.Is there any way to "fix" them?
So...unfortunately I didn't find this guide until after I already started leveling my dragons,and now they're at level 11 with only 50 strength and 19 speed.Is there any way to "fix" them?
9WJeET7.gif lJUgxOZ.gif
@hannahbonn use a tincture of dissolution to reset their stats :)
@hannahbonn use a tincture of dissolution to reset their stats :)
1 2 ... 330 331 332 333 334 ... 471 472