Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
1 2 ... 311 312 313 314 315 ... 471 472
@Culex
Given dominance is such a big thing you'd think they'd have this fixed by now :T
@Culex
Given dominance is such a big thing you'd think they'd have this fixed by now :T
eZCszQ2.png1GLQpTC.pngV4alZnn.png
@mauvehouseplant
@mauvehouseplant
ePOliyb.pnglAvpyOQ.pngJ7D1quC.png
UawspVz.pngdgZqX5Q.png0HBKL8H.png
Hey! I'm new to coliseum, is this guide still up to date? If not, could someone either explain or direct me to a newer one? Thank you!
Hey! I'm new to coliseum, is this guide still up to date? If not, could someone either explain or direct me to a newer one? Thank you!
Always up for a chat!
@raikki
This guide is very up to date! I use it almost every time im leveling a dragon and it hasnt led me astray.
just a little edit, spelling error lol
@raikki
This guide is very up to date! I use it almost every time im leveling a dragon and it hasnt led me astray.
just a little edit, spelling error lol
WhiteVixen | She/Her | INFP-T | +3 FR Time
If you need any help with anything FR related, feel free to PM me! || Leveling to 10 for 12kt || I do transmute services!
rlB6WqJ.gif
@WhiteVixen
Thank you! I saw people talking about other dragon set ups, so I was making sure that glass cannons are still the way to go. Thank you for verifying!
@WhiteVixen
Thank you! I saw people talking about other dragon set ups, so I was making sure that glass cannons are still the way to go. Thank you for verifying!
Always up for a chat!
I'm training a fresh set of warriors for loaning to other players later on.

Man, so embarrassing when you see that little '50' damage mark when you scratch...
I'm training a fresh set of warriors for loaning to other players later on.

Man, so embarrassing when you see that little '50' damage mark when you scratch...
XgFzLz3.gif
Hi all, I'm a bit new to this game and I've really enjoyed this guide, but I have a question.
I was looking around for ways to make treasure and lots of people recommended the coliseum.. however after reading this guide and getting my dragons to level 7 I realised the eliminates I needed to buy are almost 300k each! How do I make that much money? I have been grinding the lower level areas to try and get one but no luck yet. I feel like I'm stuck at this point, I've only been able to save 100k after 2 weeks of consistent playing.
Hi all, I'm a bit new to this game and I've really enjoyed this guide, but I have a question.
I was looking around for ways to make treasure and lots of people recommended the coliseum.. however after reading this guide and getting my dragons to level 7 I realised the eliminates I needed to buy are almost 300k each! How do I make that much money? I have been grinding the lower level areas to try and get one but no luck yet. I feel like I'm stuck at this point, I've only been able to save 100k after 2 weeks of consistent playing.
woolie_s_parade_by_roxhild-dc925to.png
i'm pretty much in the same situation as @jupiterkitty expect i'm in the need for a lot of treasure for gene plans as well. :v
i'm pretty much in the same situation as @jupiterkitty expect i'm in the need for a lot of treasure for gene plans as well. :v
The names's Jax, and my pronouns are they/them.
mweh
I'm 9 hours ahead of Flight Rising time.
@jupiterkitty @NutsFox
Well... you'll have to grind the Fairgrounds and focus your priorities and save up the money. 75k/day = 4 days until you can afford 1 Eliminate for 300kt. Play as much Higher/Lower as possible, that is not in the 75k/day cap of the fairgrounds. Look into Swipp Trading Items over at the Guide section ^^
But yeah, I'm still a newb here, those are just my recommendations :)
Also, look in your flight forums, some might have some coliseum help group to lend you trainers to get to level 25 or to get you battle stones at a cheaper price than ah.
@jupiterkitty @NutsFox
Well... you'll have to grind the Fairgrounds and focus your priorities and save up the money. 75k/day = 4 days until you can afford 1 Eliminate for 300kt. Play as much Higher/Lower as possible, that is not in the 75k/day cap of the fairgrounds. Look into Swipp Trading Items over at the Guide section ^^
But yeah, I'm still a newb here, those are just my recommendations :)
Also, look in your flight forums, some might have some coliseum help group to lend you trainers to get to level 25 or to get you battle stones at a cheaper price than ah.
trDeB4W.png
thank you @Huskily!
thank you @Huskily!
The names's Jax, and my pronouns are they/them.
mweh
I'm 9 hours ahead of Flight Rising time.
1 2 ... 311 312 313 314 315 ... 471 472