Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | NEW Dominance Tracker
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
@Sylvandyr

Yeah basically. I kept refreshing to snipe and resell and every refresh had the page count drop by two or more. My skype group was running a ticker, posting prices and page numbers to keep everyone in the loop, it was probably as much fun to watch as to participate (also the raffles were rad as hell)
@Sylvandyr

Yeah basically. I kept refreshing to snipe and resell and every refresh had the page count drop by two or more. My skype group was running a ticker, posting prices and page numbers to keep everyone in the loop, it was probably as much fun to watch as to participate (also the raffles were rad as hell)
make_mother_proud_by_duinimrais-d85f1js.gif
@Sylvandyr
That was the Battle Royal for anyone to join, but towards the end was just mainly a battle between Lightning and Earth.

Earth won, but it was a really close race at the end. So it was an awesome battle!
So it was the week of Feb 8th to 14th, if Earth won dom for Feb 15th
@Sylvandyr
That was the Battle Royal for anyone to join, but towards the end was just mainly a battle between Lightning and Earth.

Earth won, but it was a really close race at the end. So it was an awesome battle!
So it was the week of Feb 8th to 14th, if Earth won dom for Feb 15th
UbEcJMn.png
And Ice ties with Plague for most dominance weeks again! Very nice.
And Ice ties with Plague for most dominance weeks again! Very nice.
*weekly bump*
*weekly bump*
*weekly thread bump*
*weekly thread bump*
Oh hohoho, look how colourful the list is now. It is almost as though my entire objective was to eventually generate a beautifully multi-hued yet practical list for all to revere and admire while under the pretext of "checking who won when".

Anywho, I shall now resume being "busy elsewhere". Thank you very much for taking over for me. Perhaps "Dominance Tracker" is a little more clear and elegant than "Flight Dominance Dominators Archive", hehe.
Oh hohoho, look how colourful the list is now. It is almost as though my entire objective was to eventually generate a beautifully multi-hued yet practical list for all to revere and admire while under the pretext of "checking who won when".

Anywho, I shall now resume being "busy elsewhere". Thank you very much for taking over for me. Perhaps "Dominance Tracker" is a little more clear and elegant than "Flight Dominance Dominators Archive", hehe.
Creation through destruction. That is how sparkling, cut diamonds are made.
@Apoptosis

I'm glad to see you're still on here and that you enjoy my efforts. ^^ Took my a while to figure out all those colors ;P
@Apoptosis

I'm glad to see you're still on here and that you enjoy my efforts. ^^ Took my a while to figure out all those colors ;P
@Alisette

"Still on here" may be slightly inaccurate as I was truly absent for that worrying period of time, and likely I will continue to be missing for even more worrying periods of time following the submission of this post. And with this, I shall say "adieu".

As for the colours, I am sure it was ultimately worthwhile in the end. The list is an absolute piece of art.
@Alisette

"Still on here" may be slightly inaccurate as I was truly absent for that worrying period of time, and likely I will continue to be missing for even more worrying periods of time following the submission of this post. And with this, I shall say "adieu".

As for the colours, I am sure it was ultimately worthwhile in the end. The list is an absolute piece of art.
Creation through destruction. That is how sparkling, cut diamonds are made.
I'm surprised at the numbers for certain flights. Lovely guide though.
I'm surprised at the numbers for certain flights. Lovely guide though.
siggy.png
Holy hell, congratulations Shadow, that must have been a tough fight!
Holy hell, congratulations Shadow, that must have been a tough fight!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22