Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | who are the gods?
1 2 3
Not even my fellow Sparks and Stormfollowers know quite what it is we're doing with the Boss Stormcatcher. I don't think anyone's ever seen enough of the Great Work to find out what it's for.

So while we do a lot of building, tinkering, 'borrowing' of supplies and occasionally exploding.. nobody really knows what we're doing. Aside from the Bossman of course, and that's why we work so hard! He'll steer us right.
Not even my fellow Sparks and Stormfollowers know quite what it is we're doing with the Boss Stormcatcher. I don't think anyone's ever seen enough of the Great Work to find out what it's for.

So while we do a lot of building, tinkering, 'borrowing' of supplies and occasionally exploding.. nobody really knows what we're doing. Aside from the Bossman of course, and that's why we work so hard! He'll steer us right.
JMMULK0.png
Guys, I've read the lorebooks. If you go to user search and just search an element, not a name, the first one to come up is a god. There are REAL people playing as the deities.
Guys, I've read the lorebooks. If you go to user search and just search an element, not a name, the first one to come up is a god. There are REAL people playing as the deities.
tumblr_ndzarciQjc1si697do1_500.png
[quote]There are REAL people playing as the deities. [/quote] LIES AND SLANDER! They are not people! They are GODS! >:c
Quote:
There are REAL people playing as the deities.
LIES AND SLANDER!
They are not people! They are GODS! >:c
TOW2n3q.png
Ah. Well then the boring answer is that it's the admins.
Ah. Well then the boring answer is that it's the admins.
Daddy @Windsinger is never boring. >:(
Daddy @Windsinger is never boring. >:(
Wagons hurt when they bounce off walls and smack into you.
Psh daddy @Earthshaker is never boring. >( We have all kinds of fun on his back and in his beard!
Psh daddy @Earthshaker is never boring. >( We have all kinds of fun on his back and in his beard!
A6Z4Mua.gif
All hail lord twerkshaker! May he shake it until we all drop.
@scrollwingThe Lightweaver looks down at herself-- why, she's the corporeal embodiment of light, but that does not make her any less real, does it? DOES IT?Why... children, of course I am real. Is that what you wanted to know?
@scrollwingThe Lightweaver looks down at herself-- why, she's the corporeal embodiment of light, but that does not make her any less real, does it? DOES IT?Why... children, of course I am real. Is that what you wanted to know?
Debating it is inefficient, that's all I know. A likely reason why the Bossman rarely posts.

Now if you'll excuse me, I've depleted my allowance for theological debate as per the Employee Handbook, volume 3. Best get back to work.
Debating it is inefficient, that's all I know. A likely reason why the Bossman rarely posts.

Now if you'll excuse me, I've depleted my allowance for theological debate as per the Employee Handbook, volume 3. Best get back to work.
JMMULK0.png
@scrollwing

Everyone's aware the deity's have accounts. o.o

S' just admins. Or perhaps mods.
@scrollwing

Everyone's aware the deity's have accounts. o.o

S' just admins. Or perhaps mods.
oghFcJ4.gif
Oh wow, a god just commented on my forum post. :)
Oh wow, a god just commented on my forum post. :)
tumblr_ndzarciQjc1si697do1_500.png
1 2 3