Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Starving Gods?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
It must be because they're too busy taking care of these new Exalted dragons. All the food and time goes into raising babies.

Besides, I don't think the Windsinger is falling out of the sky yet, so he's probably fine.

Maybe.
It must be because they're too busy taking care of these new Exalted dragons. All the food and time goes into raising babies.

Besides, I don't think the Windsinger is falling out of the sky yet, so he's probably fine.

Maybe.
omg this thread

Shadowmomma has no excuse, she has a bunch of crap in the Forum of the Obscured Crescent. She's rather like a twisted Fae, so I imagine she can eat the insects that have started living in there.

...She's a hoarder, don't judge. It's also where all the starving dragons in the Tangled Wood go to get food. She does it for her children's health and safety. This is fact. (Because no one eats the Wispwillow Grove mushrooms. Don't eat stuff that glows, hatchlings. You can eat the fireflies, but don't eat the mushrooms.)
omg this thread

Shadowmomma has no excuse, she has a bunch of crap in the Forum of the Obscured Crescent. She's rather like a twisted Fae, so I imagine she can eat the insects that have started living in there.

...She's a hoarder, don't judge. It's also where all the starving dragons in the Tangled Wood go to get food. She does it for her children's health and safety. This is fact. (Because no one eats the Wispwillow Grove mushrooms. Don't eat stuff that glows, hatchlings. You can eat the fireflies, but don't eat the mushrooms.)
I just figure the Icewarden eats the ugly exalted hatchlings.

That or, you know, Gods typically do not have to eat because that is a lowly mortal activity, like sleeping and living.
I just figure the Icewarden eats the ugly exalted hatchlings.

That or, you know, Gods typically do not have to eat because that is a lowly mortal activity, like sleeping and living.
I'm very blunt and straightforward.
Yes, I never use any vistas.

For ease of access: She/Her.

Also I hoard the hyena familiars.
I'm hosting a little dinner party, that's all.

...Spiral dragons sure can eat a lot. Where do they keep it all? I'm dreadfully curious, but I'm afraid that I'm being eaten right out of my tower. I suppose I could just ask, but he has not actually stopped eating long enough to speak much with me.

@Arcanist, do you have any leads on this?
I'm hosting a little dinner party, that's all.

...Spiral dragons sure can eat a lot. Where do they keep it all? I'm dreadfully curious, but I'm afraid that I'm being eaten right out of my tower. I suppose I could just ask, but he has not actually stopped eating long enough to speak much with me.

@Arcanist, do you have any leads on this?
A dragon god just replied to my thread.... *faints dead on the floor* (joking of course)

@Lightweaver It's a pleasure to meet you, your sparklyness. Um, I'm just a lowly dragon, but perhaps they are like hummingbirds, and just have a really fast metabolism? They probably burn a lot of calories flapping those tiny wings of theirs, not to mention all of the aerobatics.
A dragon god just replied to my thread.... *faints dead on the floor* (joking of course)

@Lightweaver It's a pleasure to meet you, your sparklyness. Um, I'm just a lowly dragon, but perhaps they are like hummingbirds, and just have a really fast metabolism? They probably burn a lot of calories flapping those tiny wings of theirs, not to mention all of the aerobatics.
xN7BMkS.png2vd8y.pnggIseHJu.png2vvYU.gif
The thought of any hungry deity surrounded with distressed hatchlings is hilarious!!
The thought of any hungry deity surrounded with distressed hatchlings is hilarious!!
@Lojo89 It really is. If I wasn't horrible at drawing dragons I'd take a stab at it. It just sounds like it'd be a hilariously adorable picture. X3

*What is this "grammar" of which you speak? Xp
@Lojo89 It really is. If I wasn't horrible at drawing dragons I'd take a stab at it. It just sounds like it'd be a hilariously adorable picture. X3

*What is this "grammar" of which you speak? Xp
xN7BMkS.png2vd8y.pnggIseHJu.png2vvYU.gif
Greetings, Lady @Lightweaver. I'm a humble dragon not from your flight, but I'm still so very honored to meet you! I think it's just as @Ashkaa says, with the dragon's metabolism being too high. I'm sure he's extremely happy to be part of a great god's dinner party, though.
Greetings, Lady @Lightweaver. I'm a humble dragon not from your flight, but I'm still so very honored to meet you! I think it's just as @Ashkaa says, with the dragon's metabolism being too high. I'm sure he's extremely happy to be part of a great god's dinner party, though.
Guys, guys, they're really just all going on diets. Trying to see who can lose the most weight the fastest.
Guys, guys, they're really just all going on diets. Trying to see who can lose the most weight the fastest.
ctFAI4k.gif
I'm sure Momma Flamecaller gets tired of having her meals "well done" all the time.
I'm sure Momma Flamecaller gets tired of having her meals "well done" all the time.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16