Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Unreleased Tertiary Markings
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
The following are artwork from the [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VVcdsjao7I]flight rising preview video[/url]. They are two tertiary markings that have not yet been released [IMG]http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h290/knelayout/FlightRising/points.png[/IMG] [img]http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h290/knelayout/FlightRising/ghost.png[/img] [quote name="Undel" date="2013-08-01 20:24:46"]There's no ETA on ghost and points. They're going to be tied into additional features, rather than through the treasure or gem marketplace. Baldwin's Brew is one that folks already sorta know is coming, and that's where you'll craft the ghost tertiary. (No ETA on this!)[/quote] Here's a bit more about Baldwin [quote name="Thrage"]Trading Post Addition - Baldwin's Bubbling Brew A new dragon will be setting up shop at the Trading Post and bringing along his trusty cauldron. Players will be able to drop almost any item into the cauldron (1 per hour) to create different kinds of oozes and sludges. These sludges can then be used in various recipes for exclusive items, apparel, and familiars. [/quote] I am curious to see if anyone has an idea on when they might be released and at what the method to get them would be (treasure, gems, other). I will update this post with any information about them. I am also curious to see if anyone has any plans for these markings yet?
The following are artwork from the flight rising preview video. They are two tertiary markings that have not yet been released

points.png

ghost.png
Undel wrote on 2013-08-01 20:24:46:
There's no ETA on ghost and points. They're going to be tied into additional features, rather than through the treasure or gem marketplace. Baldwin's Brew is one that folks already sorta know is coming, and that's where you'll craft the ghost tertiary. (No ETA on this!)

Here's a bit more about Baldwin
Thrage wrote:
Trading Post Addition - Baldwin's Bubbling Brew

A new dragon will be setting up shop at the Trading Post and bringing along his trusty cauldron. Players will be able to drop almost any item into the cauldron (1 per hour) to create different kinds of oozes and sludges. These sludges can then be used in various recipes for exclusive items, apparel, and familiars.

I am curious to see if anyone has an idea on when they might be released and at what the method to get them would be (treasure, gems, other). I will update this post with any information about them.
I am also curious to see if anyone has any plans for these markings yet?
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
I don't think there has been an announcement about whether and when these tertiaries will be released - but then again, I'm not very active on social websites, so they might have said something about the genes there. ^^

Personally, I'm not very fond of the points tertiary. Ghost looks pretty nice :)
Gembond and circuit appeal to me more though, so I'll probably stick with those two, as I'm not using tertiaries that often anyway.
I don't think there has been an announcement about whether and when these tertiaries will be released - but then again, I'm not very active on social websites, so they might have said something about the genes there. ^^

Personally, I'm not very fond of the points tertiary. Ghost looks pretty nice :)
Gembond and circuit appeal to me more though, so I'll probably stick with those two, as I'm not using tertiaries that often anyway.
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
I love both of them. I don't much care for gem bond except in certain circumstances, circuit is my all time favourite followed by ghost, then points then.. Gem bond. :)
I love both of them. I don't much care for gem bond except in certain circumstances, circuit is my all time favourite followed by ghost, then points then.. Gem bond. :)
I have a group of greyscale dragons; I think both the points and ghost would look nice on them. The ghost might look very nice on some of my neonwings depending on their tertiary (either similar colors or contrasting colors)
I have a group of greyscale dragons; I think both the points and ghost would look nice on them. The ghost might look very nice on some of my neonwings depending on their tertiary (either similar colors or contrasting colors)
I like both of these new genes a lot.
I can't wait to hear more about them. ^^
I like both of these new genes a lot.
I can't wait to hear more about them. ^^
Can't wait for ghost. It looks great.
Can't wait for ghost. It looks great.
I was wondering about this yesterday too C:
I can't wait for both! :D
I was wondering about this yesterday too C:
I can't wait for both! :D
MlmX2Dr.pngtumblr_inline_mv3binjGZL1r9ywrd.pngwl_by_tinygryphon-d9gdz0s.gif
I'm excited for both, since they are less cluttered than our current markings. I feel they have a better chance of being less... selectively good. I haven't even bothered with tertiary genes yet, but am still selecting dragons with nice colors just for these markings.

Gembond and circuit can be tricky to get right, the wrong colors and they can look like boils and varicose veins. >_>;
(Though I tend to think circuit looks bad 98% of the time, as much as people dislike gembond I feel it's more forgiving as long as it isn't brown, red, or green on a non-matching dragon it doesn't look too much like poo or a disease.)
I'm excited for both, since they are less cluttered than our current markings. I feel they have a better chance of being less... selectively good. I haven't even bothered with tertiary genes yet, but am still selecting dragons with nice colors just for these markings.

Gembond and circuit can be tricky to get right, the wrong colors and they can look like boils and varicose veins. >_>;
(Though I tend to think circuit looks bad 98% of the time, as much as people dislike gembond I feel it's more forgiving as long as it isn't brown, red, or green on a non-matching dragon it doesn't look too much like poo or a disease.)
Points looks like its supposed to be used on dragons with a tert just one or two away on the colour wheel, adding a nice gradient. Such a marking could easily make a dragon look more interesting with minimal effort.

Ghost, as it stands, looks kinda... unfinished? Like there could be some more of the marking in there. Stripes on the chest or tail might just fix that.
Makes me think perhaps these aren't released because they're not actually finished yet ;). Either in concept, or in actually colouring all the dragons
Points looks like its supposed to be used on dragons with a tert just one or two away on the colour wheel, adding a nice gradient. Such a marking could easily make a dragon look more interesting with minimal effort.

Ghost, as it stands, looks kinda... unfinished? Like there could be some more of the marking in there. Stripes on the chest or tail might just fix that.
Makes me think perhaps these aren't released because they're not actually finished yet ;). Either in concept, or in actually colouring all the dragons
LsjJGdS.png
@gikairan personally I don't see Ghost as unfinished; I think that it should be a rather simple marking to counter the rather busy circuit and gembond
@gikairan personally I don't see Ghost as unfinished; I think that it should be a rather simple marking to counter the rather busy circuit and gembond
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12