Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How do you keep your dragons fed?
1 2 3
Thank you for all the tips, everyone! I hope that maybe with the new FR server, I'll have the ability to use the coliseum as well to gather some food since it does seem to be the best source to keep a lot of dragons happy and well-fed. I really wish I could build a food pile up, but so far I've barely managed to get by.

Thanks to two kind people who sent me some food, I can now hopefully keep all my Imp babies and my bonus as well until the new server arrives! <333 I got the three of them today as well as a dragon I need for a breeding project since a long time and I hadn&#039;t counted on four additions today. And I do fully intend to sell the hatchlings from the nest tomorrow, yes. Maybe it&#039;s time for my Progenitors to serve the Arcanist as well. They, too, only clog up the lair.

@painesgrey Thanks so much for the offer! Thanks to some gifts, I now have a bit of a stash and if I get lucky, I&#039;ll get by for now, but if I tumble back into foodlessness, I&#039;ll come back to your offer. I mainly need seafood and plants - Imps seem to love fish a lot - but I am good for the moment.
Thank you for all the tips, everyone! I hope that maybe with the new FR server, I&#039;ll have the ability to use the coliseum as well to gather some food since it does seem to be the best source to keep a lot of dragons happy and well-fed. I really wish I could build a food pile up, but so far I&#039;ve barely managed to get by.

Thanks to two kind people who sent me some food, I can now hopefully keep all my Imp babies and my bonus as well until the new server arrives! <333 I got the three of them today as well as a dragon I need for a breeding project since a long time and I hadn&#039;t counted on four additions today. And I do fully intend to sell the hatchlings from the nest tomorrow, yes. Maybe it&#039;s time for my Progenitors to serve the Arcanist as well. They, too, only clog up the lair.

@painesgrey Thanks so much for the offer! Thanks to some gifts, I now have a bit of a stash and if I get lucky, I&#039;ll get by for now, but if I tumble back into foodlessness, I&#039;ll come back to your offer. I mainly need seafood and plants - Imps seem to love fish a lot - but I am good for the moment.
tumblr_nl9xvjI7se1tisuvqo2_500.png
@Sheba I&#039;m glad you had some generous donations. Don&#039;t hesitate to let me know if you need any in the future. :)
@Sheba I&#039;m glad you had some generous donations. Don&#039;t hesitate to let me know if you need any in the future. :)
v9zz4TD.png
I have over 20 Tundras. They only eat veggies, so I&#039;m always having to go foraging to keep them happy, but I find 5 turns is usually enough to keep them going.
I have over 20 Tundras. They only eat veggies, so I&#039;m always having to go foraging to keep them happy, but I find 5 turns is usually enough to keep them going.
banner_zps06d5fbc4.png
Yeah, Coliseum = food for me. And, for the record, for the last couple of weeks I did play in the Coliseum on one of those mobile websticks with an exceptionally crappy connection (while on vacation), and it still loaded for me most of the time... Not that a single case means much, but it&#039;s possible that your problem is something other than the connection.
Yeah, Coliseum = food for me. And, for the record, for the last couple of weeks I did play in the Coliseum on one of those mobile websticks with an exceptionally crappy connection (while on vacation), and it still loaded for me most of the time... Not that a single case means much, but it&#039;s possible that your problem is something other than the connection.
You can get some food fom me, i will never have problems since i do alot of colisum.
That&#039;s my way to get food, all my gathering turns are spend on scavenging and sometimes hunting and fishing.
You can get some food fom me, i will never have problems since i do alot of colisum.
That&#039;s my way to get food, all my gathering turns are spend on scavenging and sometimes hunting and fishing.
MJWDKKI.png9PCVycs.png Pixel adopts
I use 5-10 of my gathering turns on collecting food, while the rest can go to scavenging and digging, it really depends sometimes (now this is where the three day bonus comes into play). Otherwise, I get food from coliseum grinding.
You could always ask for help from other people though.
I use 5-10 of my gathering turns on collecting food, while the rest can go to scavenging and digging, it really depends sometimes (now this is where the three day bonus comes into play). Otherwise, I get food from coliseum grinding.
You could always ask for help from other people though.

@Sheba

I have 15 dragons you see and mostly meat eaters. So what i do is every sunday i spend 10 gathers on hunting and the other 5 on the other food and a dig. That useually keeps them well feed for up to two weeks in my case.

But in all honesty i never really have trouble with food and i&#039;ve only been her for 2 weeks, one of which my computer was in the shop.
@Sheba

I have 15 dragons you see and mostly meat eaters. So what i do is every sunday i spend 10 gathers on hunting and the other 5 on the other food and a dig. That useually keeps them well feed for up to two weeks in my case.

But in all honesty i never really have trouble with food and i&#039;ve only been her for 2 weeks, one of which my computer was in the shop.
@SuperToast How man items do you get on average from a gathering turn? Maybe I&#039;m just unlucky, but it seems that I get only 2-3 items most times.
@SuperToast How man items do you get on average from a gathering turn? Maybe I&#039;m just unlucky, but it seems that I get only 2-3 items most times.
tumblr_nl9xvjI7se1tisuvqo2_500.png
@Sheba i get 3-5 items per turn, 3-6 in a stack some times, but i am lvl 7 gathering.... If you want i can send ya some free food if you ever need it. like im drowning in food pages [7 pages ****!]
@Sheba i get 3-5 items per turn, 3-6 in a stack some times, but i am lvl 7 gathering.... If you want i can send ya some free food if you ever need it. like im drowning in food pages [7 pages ****!]
Like everyone is saying, gather + coliseum is usually the way I go about getting food. Since I don&#039;t have that many dragons (but they are many different types), though, I like to switch off between scavenging/digging and food; I&#039;ll do scavenging/digging for a couple days and then use all 15 to gather food and trade off in this manner. It&#039;s worked out well enough so far!
Like everyone is saying, gather + coliseum is usually the way I go about getting food. Since I don&#039;t have that many dragons (but they are many different types), though, I like to switch off between scavenging/digging and food; I&#039;ll do scavenging/digging for a couple days and then use all 15 to gather food and trade off in this manner. It&#039;s worked out well enough so far!
1 2 3