Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dramatic price drops
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@Cherri Maybe I'm an anomaly. XD I went on a streak where I hit 75k five days in a row, and for a week after that I was always around 50k. I did nothing but easy puzzles.

I've stopped now because if I even look at jigsaw I feel vaguely woozy. *shrugs* Hope I haven't done permanent damage. :'D
@Cherri Maybe I'm an anomaly. XD I went on a streak where I hit 75k five days in a row, and for a week after that I was always around 50k. I did nothing but easy puzzles.

I've stopped now because if I even look at jigsaw I feel vaguely woozy. *shrugs* Hope I haven't done permanent damage. :'D
daniellesshopthingdone.png
@Cherri
Well if exalting dragons gave 5k that might help

Also every 20min you make 20k or so so if you play for an hour straight you pretty much hit the cap ^^; it's just draining/tiring to do and the game has been having a lag as well

@Clarinae
Yea I understand where your coming from a few days of playing games and you have 200k with a few thousand to spare ^^; but still it is real money and people put in hard earned work for that money which is much more difficult then grinding when you think about it xD you just don't virtually see that persons work put into play :)

@Ruina
Yea that is a good question and I don't think many people have an answer the only thing I can think of is exalting prices, but how do you do that without crashing the economy?
@Cherri
Well if exalting dragons gave 5k that might help

Also every 20min you make 20k or so so if you play for an hour straight you pretty much hit the cap ^^; it's just draining/tiring to do and the game has been having a lag as well

@Clarinae
Yea I understand where your coming from a few days of playing games and you have 200k with a few thousand to spare ^^; but still it is real money and people put in hard earned work for that money which is much more difficult then grinding when you think about it xD you just don't virtually see that persons work put into play :)

@Ruina
Yea that is a good question and I don't think many people have an answer the only thing I can think of is exalting prices, but how do you do that without crashing the economy?
WINDSINGER_sig.png
@Clarinae

Wow *w* that's pretty amazing xD but I coli grind so hehe maybe people just have different preferences hehe oh yea I know what you mean with the moving pieces

while there are more resources and means to get money, there will always be demand for something if you chose your dragons / breed changes / breeds smartly. Rare dragons will still be rarer than others, it's just the definition of rare will change, of how rare is 'rare' and when everyone gets an imperial, maybe you don't like the colours? Or only sought after colours will be in demand. I've always noticed that good coloured dragons will always sell for more than mixed bucket colours (usually white / black / obsidian etc etc I personally like ice) so if you use your breed changes wisely you'd be good to go

and I know about what your saying with the business starting, in the real world, starting a business is hard work, and you work hard to be successful.

and there's nothing wrong with "Owning the economy" it means your smart and an economic, but no one will ever own the economy like ever because once you breed and sell them to other people, that means more people will own the economy and I really cannot understand their way of thinking.
@Clarinae

Wow *w* that's pretty amazing xD but I coli grind so hehe maybe people just have different preferences hehe oh yea I know what you mean with the moving pieces

while there are more resources and means to get money, there will always be demand for something if you chose your dragons / breed changes / breeds smartly. Rare dragons will still be rarer than others, it's just the definition of rare will change, of how rare is 'rare' and when everyone gets an imperial, maybe you don't like the colours? Or only sought after colours will be in demand. I've always noticed that good coloured dragons will always sell for more than mixed bucket colours (usually white / black / obsidian etc etc I personally like ice) so if you use your breed changes wisely you'd be good to go

and I know about what your saying with the business starting, in the real world, starting a business is hard work, and you work hard to be successful.

and there's nothing wrong with "Owning the economy" it means your smart and an economic, but no one will ever own the economy like ever because once you breed and sell them to other people, that means more people will own the economy and I really cannot understand their way of thinking.
@Darkwater Yeah, I know. And a lot of the people who play who have kids/mortgages/college debt/etc. need the money for other things. I was lucky(?) enough that a Paypal glitch took money out of my account, since I figured I could just spend it on here when I eventually found it. XD

I feel, though, that some users are willing to just buy the gems instead of wasting spending hours on the games.

@Cherri That comment came up in the context "the only people who have seraph on the first day are those that own the economy." Which was silly. I had it on the first day, and I in no way, 100% do not own or even influence the economy in a big way. lol
@Darkwater Yeah, I know. And a lot of the people who play who have kids/mortgages/college debt/etc. need the money for other things. I was lucky(?) enough that a Paypal glitch took money out of my account, since I figured I could just spend it on here when I eventually found it. XD

I feel, though, that some users are willing to just buy the gems instead of wasting spending hours on the games.

@Cherri That comment came up in the context "the only people who have seraph on the first day are those that own the economy." Which was silly. I had it on the first day, and I in no way, 100% do not own or even influence the economy in a big way. lol
@Cherri
That's exactly the problem, I don't see any easy way to do so. :(
Scarcity is one of the factor that determine value, dragons are just like resource, and right now everyone had easy access to the said resource thus their low value.

The only thing I'm seeing right now is the abundance of dragons, if you want to make them scarce, things like aging dragons, smaller clutch, etc. will have to be implemented to the game. This is a scary and drastic change, and I doubt many players would want to see this, I myself don't want it to come to this.

Other than that is to improve the exalting system, there is so many ideas to this already, and I see so many great improvement potentials on the exalting system. I think adding more valuable rewards (note: valuable, not payout increase) to exalting will make the system even more attractive. Maybe a limited dragon breed scroll that only came from exalting with very small chance of being given for every dragon exalted, or things like that.

Sure, people has been saying that the economy will stabilize and it is stabilizing, but right now the problem is the abundance of resource, with that said, rare dragons value will eventually go down, note to OP's post about WC's low prices, it will happen to other dragons unless something is done.

We can only hope that some kind of brilliant idea come from a brilliant mind, so it will get better. OuO
@Cherri
That's exactly the problem, I don't see any easy way to do so. :(
Scarcity is one of the factor that determine value, dragons are just like resource, and right now everyone had easy access to the said resource thus their low value.

The only thing I'm seeing right now is the abundance of dragons, if you want to make them scarce, things like aging dragons, smaller clutch, etc. will have to be implemented to the game. This is a scary and drastic change, and I doubt many players would want to see this, I myself don't want it to come to this.

Other than that is to improve the exalting system, there is so many ideas to this already, and I see so many great improvement potentials on the exalting system. I think adding more valuable rewards (note: valuable, not payout increase) to exalting will make the system even more attractive. Maybe a limited dragon breed scroll that only came from exalting with very small chance of being given for every dragon exalted, or things like that.

Sure, people has been saying that the economy will stabilize and it is stabilizing, but right now the problem is the abundance of resource, with that said, rare dragons value will eventually go down, note to OP's post about WC's low prices, it will happen to other dragons unless something is done.

We can only hope that some kind of brilliant idea come from a brilliant mind, so it will get better. OuO
@Clarinae
xD yea that is true which is why I appreciate how the site is right now. Although on the other hand I live with my boyfriend who works hard everyday so I don't know I am 50/50 :)

It is amazing that there are people willing to give free imps strait out o.O I mean I see free raffles, but that's a whole other story.

Lastly how can some one own an economy? Especially when the economy is made up by the general populace unless you have one person who owns every dragon on this game which is not true obviously xD I mean you have your dragons and I have mine ^^
@Clarinae
xD yea that is true which is why I appreciate how the site is right now. Although on the other hand I live with my boyfriend who works hard everyday so I don't know I am 50/50 :)

It is amazing that there are people willing to give free imps strait out o.O I mean I see free raffles, but that's a whole other story.

Lastly how can some one own an economy? Especially when the economy is made up by the general populace unless you have one person who owns every dragon on this game which is not true obviously xD I mean you have your dragons and I have mine ^^
WINDSINGER_sig.png
@Clarinae

xD I do have a paypal ;w;' but I've told myself many MANY many times I will not use it unless another opportunity like Imperials come up

LOL that's commitment for you :'D

orz yea I agree, I mean it's restocked in the market all the time, I have no idea how you'd have a monopoly on a gene

@Ruinia

true, no one would want smaller clutch sizes because that also means less income. And I like this idea about making the exalting system more appealing, maybe it could be like digging in the gather items section, and you can just get random trinkets and stuff that your dragon has hoarded once you exalt them :'D

yes ;w; I hope someone comes up with something amazing
@Clarinae

xD I do have a paypal ;w;' but I've told myself many MANY many times I will not use it unless another opportunity like Imperials come up

LOL that's commitment for you :'D

orz yea I agree, I mean it's restocked in the market all the time, I have no idea how you'd have a monopoly on a gene

@Ruinia

true, no one would want smaller clutch sizes because that also means less income. And I like this idea about making the exalting system more appealing, maybe it could be like digging in the gather items section, and you can just get random trinkets and stuff that your dragon has hoarded once you exalt them :'D

yes ;w; I hope someone comes up with something amazing
@Darkwater I know, right? I wanted to be snippy with that person, but it passed. XD I need to stop reading Rising Drama.

I can't imagine giving my dragons out for free. I can really appreciate the generousness of the people who give things to the newbies. I just think it hurts everyone in the long run. I mean, what will the newbies do when they go to sell their bred dragons? Even if they breed an imp, the prices will probably have fallen enough that they can get (best case scenario) two eggs to sell.

I saw an imperial going for 250k (no joke) so let's say they get 500k since they would have to split the clutch with a stud. And that is all they will have for 30 days. If they can't sell their progens' hatchlings for more than 8-10k, they're somewhat out of luck. The next time they go to breed the imps, I'm sure prices will have tanked lower than that.
@Darkwater I know, right? I wanted to be snippy with that person, but it passed. XD I need to stop reading Rising Drama.

I can't imagine giving my dragons out for free. I can really appreciate the generousness of the people who give things to the newbies. I just think it hurts everyone in the long run. I mean, what will the newbies do when they go to sell their bred dragons? Even if they breed an imp, the prices will probably have fallen enough that they can get (best case scenario) two eggs to sell.

I saw an imperial going for 250k (no joke) so let's say they get 500k since they would have to split the clutch with a stud. And that is all they will have for 30 days. If they can't sell their progens' hatchlings for more than 8-10k, they're somewhat out of luck. The next time they go to breed the imps, I'm sure prices will have tanked lower than that.
@Clarinae
Yea I agree with you as I was told there is nothing free it costs someone money somewhere down the line. Unfortunately that's what is going on on a wide scale

Why would someone do such a thing o.O just amazing I would hate to imagine imps going for under 250k that would be to mind boggling

@Ruinia
Oh man I got a good idea; what if you could sacrifice your dragon to make items when the crafting system is implemented? It wold not be called butchering but sacrificing and that idea of a dragon scroll possibility for every chance you sacrifice does sound awesome ^^
@Clarinae
Yea I agree with you as I was told there is nothing free it costs someone money somewhere down the line. Unfortunately that's what is going on on a wide scale

Why would someone do such a thing o.O just amazing I would hate to imagine imps going for under 250k that would be to mind boggling

@Ruinia
Oh man I got a good idea; what if you could sacrifice your dragon to make items when the crafting system is implemented? It wold not be called butchering but sacrificing and that idea of a dragon scroll possibility for every chance you sacrifice does sound awesome ^^
WINDSINGER_sig.png
The problem with the "Breeding Should Make Money" argument is that there are plenty of sellers, but very few buyers. I have no idea where you guys think the money should come from. Also, people have to make enough money to buy the dragons in the first place.
The problem with the "Breeding Should Make Money" argument is that there are plenty of sellers, but very few buyers. I have no idea where you guys think the money should come from. Also, people have to make enough money to buy the dragons in the first place.
[LF] Female Ice Imp Low 6 digit - 50k gemsbiDj7CC.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15