Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Skydancer <3
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 286 287
They indeed are pretty =) I&#039;m sure they will be one of my most favourite breed.

I&#039;m especially in love with the female, her dynamic and prideful pose looks gorgeous~
They indeed are pretty =) I&#039;m sure they will be one of my most favourite breed.

I&#039;m especially in love with the female, her dynamic and prideful pose looks gorgeous~
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
Oh goodness those are pretty! <3
Oh goodness those are pretty! <3
DJ65k1D.png
Now that I&#039;m more coherent about these, look at how streamlined they are! Anyone wanna bet they rarely touch down and enjoy flying/travelling more than any other breed? Gosh, these must be like the albatrosses of dragons the same way Mirrors are wolves or orcas...
Those snouts. They look perfect for fishing. They&#039;ll probably eat seafood.
*is over-analyzing the sketch*
Now that I&#039;m more coherent about these, look at how streamlined they are! Anyone wanna bet they rarely touch down and enjoy flying/travelling more than any other breed? Gosh, these must be like the albatrosses of dragons the same way Mirrors are wolves or orcas...
Those snouts. They look perfect for fishing. They&#039;ll probably eat seafood.
*is over-analyzing the sketch*
3pqI1pH.pngvbbxBX.pngvbbljG.png
The female Skydancer is gorgeous. :D I don&#039;t really like the male that much. :<
The female Skydancer is gorgeous. :D I don&#039;t really like the male that much. :<
I might make Mentha one of these o-o So gorgeous.
I might make Mentha one of these o-o So gorgeous.
11063.pngfrsig_zps347f70e4.png132130.png
I love them! I can&#039;t wait for them to be released! I&#039;ll fill my lair with skydancers. :D
I love them! I can&#039;t wait for them to be released! I&#039;ll fill my lair with skydancers. :D
17728084.pngeVqW5uR.gif
Already considering them for two projects, haha
Already considering them for two projects, haha
Big evil logical meanieface
Oh my lord, I need a dozen.
Oh my lord, I need a dozen.
vbb5nz.png
Both genders are absolutely beautiful! I can&#039;t wait! <3 *needs to start saving treasure again*
Both genders are absolutely beautiful! I can&#039;t wait! <3 *needs to start saving treasure again*
Needs. First thing I&#039;m buying.
Needs. First thing I&#039;m buying.
G6MATKJ.gif QgNWxo1.gif qSfMeki.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 286 287