Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Skydancer <3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 286 287
Oh yes, very excited for these guys. I love me some feathered dragons! <3
Oh yes, very excited for these guys. I love me some feathered dragons! <3
NHzYzMb.png
I must say, Scorpuis had a stunningly beautiful idea!
I must say, Scorpuis had a stunningly beautiful idea!
I sell G2 Purebred Imps from dragons #181 and 182 Check my lair for listings.
@Salmastryon
Undel did explicitly state that everything from the Kickstarter would cost treasure in the LiveStream the other day when people asked if Skydancers would cost gems.
@Salmastryon
Undel did explicitly state that everything from the Kickstarter would cost treasure in the LiveStream the other day when people asked if Skydancers would cost gems.
Ah! I missed that one. I was referencing the answer on tumblr. That&#039;s great to hear! Thanks for the info.
Ah! I missed that one. I was referencing the answer on tumblr. That&#039;s great to hear! Thanks for the info.
FRFlightPrideBannerWind_zps362d3fa9.png
I'm back, but life is being complicated. It probably will take awhile for me to reply, because I log on irratically.
SCREAMS I HADN&#039;T SEEN THOSE I WANT THEM THEYRE BEAUTIFUL

smushes face against screen
SCREAMS I HADN&#039;T SEEN THOSE I WANT THEM THEYRE BEAUTIFUL

smushes face against screen
Bw0Ww3C.png
EEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee- *flails excitedly* Pretty dragonses! They&#039;re OURS, Precious, and we wants them!
EEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee- *flails excitedly* Pretty dragonses! They&#039;re OURS, Precious, and we wants them!
3pqI1pH.pngvbbxBX.pngvbbljG.png
I need to do some serious saving for them! I was planning on getting Ridgebacks but once I saw the sketches for the Skydancers I knew I had to have a pair <3 Anyone got a guess on price? The Spiral is 325k I know.. so I can only assume Skydancers will be around the same? Either way I&#039;m going to earn a mil to be sure c:
I need to do some serious saving for them! I was planning on getting Ridgebacks but once I saw the sketches for the Skydancers I knew I had to have a pair <3 Anyone got a guess on price? The Spiral is 325k I know.. so I can only assume Skydancers will be around the same? Either way I&#039;m going to earn a mil to be sure c:
I want 500 now... does anyone know a timetable for when these guys come out?
I want 500 now... does anyone know a timetable for when these guys come out?
Ooh, they&#039;re so pretty <3
Ooh, they&#039;re so pretty <3
Treasure yes!
Hopefully not an arm and a wing!
Treasure yes!
Hopefully not an arm and a wing!
Communication is key.
When you unlock to believe, can you see what I see?
Searchlights, looking for the watcher in the sky.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 286 287