Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Skydancer <3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 286 287
@aaron Thanks, better start saving up then uwu
@aaron Thanks, better start saving up then uwu
passionredone_zps589b5ad0.png
I am so excited and pumped for Skydancer&#039;s! Ahh I so want some in my lair <3
I am so excited and pumped for Skydancer&#039;s! Ahh I so want some in my lair <3
I'm on various websites so here's where I'm at.
My LinkTr.ee
Unfortunately I can&#039;t see that picture right now (still at work, ugh! dA is blocked here) so I could only try and google them. I can only guess if I found the right pictures or not (two pencil sketches on dA?)

Hm. I might change my plans of getting a Pearlcatcher with a costum skin after all :&#039;D
Unfortunately I can&#039;t see that picture right now (still at work, ugh! dA is blocked here) so I could only try and google them. I can only guess if I found the right pictures or not (two pencil sketches on dA?)

Hm. I might change my plans of getting a Pearlcatcher with a costum skin after all :&#039;D
I will definitely be making room for a Skydancer -or two- in my lair! This breed is simply beautiful and elegant!
I will definitely be making room for a Skydancer -or two- in my lair! This breed is simply beautiful and elegant!
tickle-logo-black_zps2546b258.png
Gimme gimme! I love the concept. .w.
Gimme gimme! I love the concept. .w.
teabanner_zpsef987d5d.png
Looks like there&#039;s a new goal to be had.
These look fantastic. ;n;
Looks like there&#039;s a new goal to be had.
These look fantastic. ;n;
Communication is key.
When you unlock to believe, can you see what I see?
Searchlights, looking for the watcher in the sky.
Oh my I haven&#039;t seen these yet they look beautiful ;A; I need to get on my dA more. @_@
Wish I could actually have one in my clan when they come out ;u;
Oh my I haven&#039;t seen these yet they look beautiful ;A; I need to get on my dA more. @_@
Wish I could actually have one in my clan when they come out ;u;
m16OKP.jpeg
Wow, its like everything I love from the Wildclaws added to everything I love from the Imperials - perfection.
Wow, its like everything I love from the Wildclaws added to everything I love from the Imperials - perfection.
We, your children,
Offer no prayers.
For we are strong,
And need no shelter.
We seek not,
Your praise.
For we are proud,
And need no guide.
ooooh my word I must have those ;_;
ooooh my word I must have those ;_;
[quote name="Aaron" date="2013-06-11 18:06:14" url="main.php?p=mb&board=frd&page=1&id=46378#46921"]they will be treasure. every gene, item, etc. from the kickstarter is a treasure item. nwn[/quote] [s]Actually that isn't guaranteed. They said all of the stretch goals would be treasure. Here is hoping it is treasure though. *crosses fingers*[/s] They are for treasure. huzzah!
they will be treasure. every gene, item, etc. from the kickstarter is a treasure item. nwn

Actually that isn&#039;t guaranteed. They said all of the stretch goals would be treasure. Here is hoping it is treasure though. *crosses fingers* They are for treasure. huzzah!
FRFlightPrideBannerWind_zps362d3fa9.png
I'm back, but life is being complicated. It probably will take awhile for me to reply, because I log on irratically.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 286 287