Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Rising Memes
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17
I NEED MORE
I NEED MORE
boIu4p9.png
[img]http://i.imgur.com/xsjOt3k.png[/img] That is what happens when you want Swipp's Swag xD
xsjOt3k.png

That is what happens when you want Swipp's Swag xD
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
08c8d68f-5b0b-4004-aecf-c9f3d02cba8c_zps7f37949e.jpg

Oooops- I went political .____.;
08c8d68f-5b0b-4004-aecf-c9f3d02cba8c_zps7f37949e.jpg

Oooops- I went political .____.;
tXKbExw.png
[quote name="Canria" date="2014-04-21 21:16:08"]Pile babies are eggs bought by Crim who have hatched inside her hoard. There is a whole community of hatchies and adults living in The Pile, unaware of the outside world. Some break free of the wall of junk and stumble into the light, dazed and confused.[/quote] @Canria - so is this where our random progens come from...?
Canria wrote on 2014-04-21 21:16:08:
Pile babies are eggs bought by Crim who have hatched inside her hoard. There is a whole community of hatchies and adults living in The Pile, unaware of the outside world. Some break free of the wall of junk and stumble into the light, dazed and confused.

@Canria - so is this where our random progens come from...?
rye - he/him
english or german is fine - always happy to make new friends!
looking for any dragons in the trans flag colours.
@staubie
I think you just answered one of the biggest questions om this site.
@staubie
I think you just answered one of the biggest questions om this site.
x3COsx9.png
@Canria

Head canon accepted

Also bookmark heheh
@Canria

Head canon accepted

Also bookmark heheh
waterh7.png
How does one bookmark? I'm not used to this site, and I have discovered that this is needed for my survival. Thank you!
How does one bookmark? I'm not used to this site, and I have discovered that this is needed for my survival. Thank you!
dungeon master
@interestingword
You bookmark by pressing the star button beside the "New Topic" button. The star should then change to a yellow colour and ta-da, you've just bookmarked a forum!~

I'd advise you to consult the "Help Center" forums next time, when you need help though. Somebody may already have asked that question and gotten it answered.
@interestingword
You bookmark by pressing the star button beside the "New Topic" button. The star should then change to a yellow colour and ta-da, you've just bookmarked a forum!~

I'd advise you to consult the "Help Center" forums next time, when you need help though. Somebody may already have asked that question and gotten it answered.
x3COsx9.png
earthspice.jpg

(I might have been inspired by the humanised dragons thread...)
earthspice.jpg

(I might have been inspired by the humanised dragons thread...)
DC2.S?GmL-W-TPaPlSkfCbr|br-B-AFr--NpM-H+$-FoR+Ac+J--S--U--I-V?Q---Tc---E++Df+
moar
moar
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17