Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Advertising Report Thread
1 2 ... 364 365 366 367 368 ... 592 593
Hello, several times I have found ads playing sounds. It is the "Clariton D" ads. I am using Chrome as a browser. They play sound at any part of the site. I am unable to provide a screenshot, as I have no way to bring it onto the post. I apologize for any inconvenience. If there is any additional information you need, please inform me, and I will try to provide it. I use the Chrome app.
Hello, several times I have found ads playing sounds. It is the "Clariton D" ads. I am using Chrome as a browser. They play sound at any part of the site. I am unable to provide a screenshot, as I have no way to bring it onto the post. I apologize for any inconvenience. If there is any additional information you need, please inform me, and I will try to provide it. I use the Chrome app.
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
An ad at the bottom of the page (where I had not scrolled down to) linking to this website started playing for no particular reason. I did not take a screenshot of the ad as the ad itself was not inappropriate, just that it started playing automatically. I am using Google Chrome with the latest version.

Thanks!
An ad at the bottom of the page (where I had not scrolled down to) linking to this website started playing for no particular reason. I did not take a screenshot of the ad as the ad itself was not inappropriate, just that it started playing automatically. I am using Google Chrome with the latest version.

Thanks!
1Zfjqw6.png
Another Adam and Eve ad. This and the last were on mobile. Android, Chrome. [code]https://adclick.g.doubleclick.net/pcs/click?xai=AKAOjsubiJkLWM5CRvLCoGtRqOvG37lPrZNLW0mTFMxiSeGgI4wkHW9U0CF4aoKljj5hZdSBl_EZK7sGKF08Th43UAfTpysVvPEpoZ85M1ts5ZVqFngmXuDluVN8eJaBmBZpkR72GqA&sig=Cg0ArKJSzMYdmP8Cz1Sx&urlfix=1&adurl=http://a.rfihub.com/acs/b/c3Q9aHRtbCZhYT0yOTY3NjI3LDEwNTUwMDk5NywxMjgwODk1LDYzNDM4MjI1LDc3NjczLDg2NzQ2NyxjYTQxNWZiOGMzY2VlYTgyZGE5YmM4NTYyNmRhMDIwMyxwLDIwOTkzLDI5NDM1NSwyNzc2NDAyNywyNzEzMTUsNjY3MTYxJm10PTEmcmI9MTgyNyZyZT0zMzU1NSZoY2k9JnV1aWQ9MjA2ODYyOTk3NDMyNzA3MTAzMCZkaT0mZGM9MSZkaXNyYz0w/n/http://www.shopadameve.com/t-interstitial-sae-surfboard.aspx%3Fsc%3DMEDRF16%26cm_mmc%3DMedHor-_-surfboard-_-RF-_-MEDRF16[/code] Unable to disable ad block still due to constant loading from ads on computer.
Another Adam and Eve ad. This and the last were on mobile. Android, Chrome.
Code:
https://adclick.g.doubleclick.net/pcs/click?xai=AKAOjsubiJkLWM5CRvLCoGtRqOvG37lPrZNLW0mTFMxiSeGgI4wkHW9U0CF4aoKljj5hZdSBl_EZK7sGKF08Th43UAfTpysVvPEpoZ85M1ts5ZVqFngmXuDluVN8eJaBmBZpkR72GqA&sig=Cg0ArKJSzMYdmP8Cz1Sx&urlfix=1&adurl=http://a.rfihub.com/acs/b/c3Q9aHRtbCZhYT0yOTY3NjI3LDEwNTUwMDk5NywxMjgwODk1LDYzNDM4MjI1LDc3NjczLDg2NzQ2NyxjYTQxNWZiOGMzY2VlYTgyZGE5YmM4NTYyNmRhMDIwMyxwLDIwOTkzLDI5NDM1NSwyNzc2NDAyNywyNzEzMTUsNjY3MTYxJm10PTEmcmI9MTgyNyZyZT0zMzU1NSZoY2k9JnV1aWQ9MjA2ODYyOTk3NDMyNzA3MTAzMCZkaT0mZGM9MSZkaXNyYz0w/n/http://www.shopadameve.com/t-interstitial-sae-surfboard.aspx%3Fsc%3DMEDRF16%26cm_mmc%3DMedHor-_-surfboard-_-RF-_-MEDRF16

Unable to disable ad block still due to constant loading from ads on computer.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
Avion Tequila! There was a sound ad for that at the bottom of my page, then when it ended it flicked to a static, soundess Amazon ad for half a second, then changed to a DIFFERENT ad for Avion Tequila which still made noise, then stayed at the static Amazon ad when it ended. This has happened multiple times and I jump out of my skin whenever it comes on. Please help me I really don't want to turn Adblock on >.<
Avion Tequila! There was a sound ad for that at the bottom of my page, then when it ended it flicked to a static, soundess Amazon ad for half a second, then changed to a DIFFERENT ad for Avion Tequila which still made noise, then stayed at the static Amazon ad when it ended. This has happened multiple times and I jump out of my skin whenever it comes on. Please help me I really don't want to turn Adblock on >.<
m87ieVe.png
This ad switches from amazon and some other things. The other ads are unmuting themselves. I managed to screenshot one of these: [img]https://s1.postimg.org/kvovg1rov/image.png[/img]
This ad switches from amazon and some other things. The other ads are unmuting themselves.

I managed to screenshot one of these:
image.png
Good_Shit_WCMale_Emoji_Size.png Lichtdrache.gif
The ads running at the bottom of the page are becoming more and more problematic. For the past few days the bar has been trying to run two or three ads superimposed on each other, which causes severe Coli lag progressing to freezing/failure. Now they are forcing the screen to jump to the bottom of the page repeatedly. This is thoroughly obnoxious. Because of the overlapping (and my sad lack of computer skills, sigh), I can't tell you which ads are doing this. It's not all of them, but when it does happen there are two or three overlapping boxes of background or black in the bottom bar, and the "waiting for" indicator at lower left is frantically hopping from ad site to ad site. I don't run the sound, so I don't know what the audio is doing.

This never happens in the skyscraper block on the left side of the screen, thankfully. I am wondering if a bug has been introduced by one of the ad companies running in the bottom block, to try to force their ads to run in place of others, and possibly to also force the viewer to see their ads. Either way, it's about as annoying as the cat jumping on the window screen at 11PM ... and I wish I'd been faster with the garden hose last night.

I am running Google Chrome, fairly recent version.
The ads running at the bottom of the page are becoming more and more problematic. For the past few days the bar has been trying to run two or three ads superimposed on each other, which causes severe Coli lag progressing to freezing/failure. Now they are forcing the screen to jump to the bottom of the page repeatedly. This is thoroughly obnoxious. Because of the overlapping (and my sad lack of computer skills, sigh), I can't tell you which ads are doing this. It's not all of them, but when it does happen there are two or three overlapping boxes of background or black in the bottom bar, and the "waiting for" indicator at lower left is frantically hopping from ad site to ad site. I don't run the sound, so I don't know what the audio is doing.

This never happens in the skyscraper block on the left side of the screen, thankfully. I am wondering if a bug has been introduced by one of the ad companies running in the bottom block, to try to force their ads to run in place of others, and possibly to also force the viewer to see their ads. Either way, it's about as annoying as the cat jumping on the window screen at 11PM ... and I wish I'd been faster with the garden hose last night.

I am running Google Chrome, fairly recent version.
riVr93C.png
Got an ad from Hautebutch that sort of moves/changes, making it difficult to not look at it.
Got an ad from Hautebutch that sort of moves/changes, making it difficult to not look at it.
joVSEef.pngjoVSEef.pngjoVSEef.pngjoVSEef.pngjoVSEef.png
[quote name="Zaelium" date=2017-05-27 16:26:56] This ad switches from amazon and some other things. The other ads are unmuting themselves. [/quote] I just had a similar ad come up on the bottom of the page while looking through my vault, although instead of the Haagen-Dazs ad, it's a Nationwide insurance ad (that is not muted) that flips back and forth with a silent Amazon ad. My browser is Microsoft Edge, if that makes any difference!
Zaelium wrote on 2017-05-27:
This ad switches from amazon and some other things. The other ads are unmuting themselves.

I just had a similar ad come up on the bottom of the page while looking through my vault, although instead of the Haagen-Dazs ad, it's a Nationwide insurance ad (that is not muted) that flips back and forth with a silent Amazon ad.

My browser is Microsoft Edge, if that makes any difference!
I've been having some serious trouble with those bottom of the page ads too. When I see them at all, I often see that little video in the middle of the black bar. They lag and crash browser tabs, auto-play video and audio, and frequently refuse to stop loading.

Does anyone know any way besides ad-block to deal with this? It's really affecting site performance for me.

I'm using fully-updated Firefox on Windows 10, wired connection.
I've been having some serious trouble with those bottom of the page ads too. When I see them at all, I often see that little video in the middle of the black bar. They lag and crash browser tabs, auto-play video and audio, and frequently refuse to stop loading.

Does anyone know any way besides ad-block to deal with this? It's really affecting site performance for me.

I'm using fully-updated Firefox on Windows 10, wired connection.
CnXcaeB.png * bAQACKn.png
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=hoard# had a really weird popup from XFINITY come up today, claiming I was using up my data plan. It cropped up over my hoard, and blocked a lot of content.
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=hoard# had a really weird popup from XFINITY come up today, claiming I was using up my data plan. It cropped up over my hoard, and blocked a lot of content.
dwemer inspired dragon hatchery
1 2 ... 364 365 366 367 368 ... 592 593