Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Advertising Report Thread
1 2 ... 337 338 339 340 341 ... 592 593
Found this banner ad. It's a rollover ad that pops out to about double its width and plays sound when you brush past it. Not sure if that's bad enough to actually report or not, so I might as well, right? [img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/72cee05bfa204eb197c3a129390bd500.png[/img]
Found this banner ad. It's a rollover ad that pops out to about double its width and plays sound when you brush past it. Not sure if that's bad enough to actually report or not, so I might as well, right?
72cee05bfa204eb197c3a129390bd500.png
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
Full page masterpass ad popped up while on phone. Possibly the same as ACWN's experience? It resized to match my zoom; there was an x to click that closed it. I took a screenshot but can't upload it at the moment. Let me know if you want me to do so at any point.
Full page masterpass ad popped up while on phone. Possibly the same as ACWN's experience? It resized to match my zoom; there was an x to click that closed it. I took a screenshot but can't upload it at the moment. Let me know if you want me to do so at any point.
I was on the Dragon Share forums (specifically on the thread titled Ode to the Uglies). I was browsing the first page and I went to click the button to load to the last page when I got an advertisement for Masterpass that took up my whole screen. There was a small x button at the top right, but I couldn't click on it, or zoom in to make it bigger to click on. I ended up having to close out of Chrome completely and going back to FR from a new browsing session. Browser: Chrome for mobile. Operating System: Android 7.0.0 Error text: none Screenshot: [img]http://imgur.com/dLdDDjE.jpg[/img]
I was on the Dragon Share forums (specifically on the thread titled Ode to the Uglies). I was browsing the first page and I went to click the button to load to the last page when I got an advertisement for Masterpass that took up my whole screen. There was a small x button at the top right, but I couldn't click on it, or zoom in to make it bigger to click on. I ended up having to close out of Chrome completely and going back to FR from a new browsing session.

Browser: Chrome for mobile. Operating System: Android 7.0.0

Error text: none

Screenshot: dLdDDjE.jpg
25851644.png Barbarian Warlord
Ruthless
Calculating
26794630.png Scholar
Clan Leader
Focused
I've gotten an uncomfortably explicit condom ad several times now. Not exactly family friendly. :/ Screenshots below. Browser: Firefox Operating System:Windows 10 Error text: none [img]http://i.imgur.com/qF5zmaR.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/r7bYW9y.png[/img]
I've gotten an uncomfortably explicit condom ad several times now. Not exactly family friendly. :/ Screenshots below.

Browser: Firefox
Operating System:Windows 10

Error text: none

qF5zmaR.png r7bYW9y.png
c339f747e4665c56ca81426fd42eb471.pngtDeKDnH.pngfire_rune_50x50.pngwind_rune_50x50.pngice_rune_50x50.png4ObvARi.png
why is this thread here instead of bug reports?

There's a microsoft advert with sound declaring that your computer needs software updates/has a virus.

screenshot of the ad and of my browser indicating sound coming from an FR forum page (where there should not be sound)
why is this thread here instead of bug reports?

There's a microsoft advert with sound declaring that your computer needs software updates/has a virus.

screenshot of the ad and of my browser indicating sound coming from an FR forum page (where there should not be sound)
cPW6H3E.png
Just got redirected again :/ I left the FR page for 10 minutes or so and when I came back the page had been redirected to this

http://ganicproject.com/mobile.php?c=walmart&p=9d02eb0c195d189faced6074bd8252e2&subid=T11773484581490408955602705&t=1490408955

I'm unsure of what caused it as when I went back to the page I was previously on, no ad had gotten the chance to load in.
Just got redirected again :/ I left the FR page for 10 minutes or so and when I came back the page had been redirected to this

http://ganicproject.com/mobile.php?c=walmart&p=9d02eb0c195d189faced6074bd8252e2&subid=T11773484581490408955602705&t=1490408955

I'm unsure of what caused it as when I went back to the page I was previously on, no ad had gotten the chance to load in.
ooouuughhhhh i haven't been active on here since 2016 so much has changed but my favorite dragon has not (coatls)
I have no idea what this was, but it appeared while I was in the coli and just started beeping repeatedly and loudly. When I hovered over it, Chrome told me it had blocked a pop-up. I wasn't going to click that, so I don't know much more, but here's a screenshot. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/285922457452412930/295224828313600000/unknown.png[/img]
I have no idea what this was, but it appeared while I was in the coli and just started beeping repeatedly and loudly. When I hovered over it, Chrome told me it had blocked a pop-up. I wasn't going to click that, so I don't know much more, but here's a screenshot.

unknown.png
FR+0
She/Her

Wishlist
Art Sales
Dragons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxpGvDCa4.png
On the bottom of the page there was a voice saying "Critical alert from micro-" but it kept cutting off before repeating the message again. The bottom page banner was nothing but a white block with the words "Microsoft" in the corner was all I saw. Didn't get a screenshot, and was too afraid to click on it. If it appears again I'll get that information.
On the bottom of the page there was a voice saying "Critical alert from micro-" but it kept cutting off before repeating the message again. The bottom page banner was nothing but a white block with the words "Microsoft" in the corner was all I saw. Didn't get a screenshot, and was too afraid to click on it. If it appears again I'll get that information.
ice_demiboybling_by_cicide76536-dcn9o5e.gifp7h5Nyu.pngarcane_demigirlbling_by_cicide76536-dcn9nzp.gif
I'm on my phone and this huge pop-up message covered my page... Kinda unusual...

jcd2qhnr.png

Edit:
There's been more annoying pop-up ads that cover the page when I scroll down...
I'm on my phone and this huge pop-up message covered my page... Kinda unusual...

jcd2qhnr.png

Edit:
There's been more annoying pop-up ads that cover the page when I scroll down...
fJ1MNlM.png
I just got a sound ad at the bottom of the page. It scared the heck out of me. Unfortunately, I refreshed before I could get a screenshot (see me being jumpscared), but it was talking about taking a survey.
I just got a sound ad at the bottom of the page. It scared the heck out of me. Unfortunately, I refreshed before I could get a screenshot (see me being jumpscared), but it was talking about taking a survey.
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
avocado/aqua/sable male, preferably with nature eyes
Abyss and Copper XXX Veils
1 2 ... 337 338 339 340 341 ... 592 593