Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I'm not alone right?
So I LOVE to grind the coil. I see so much talk about why people don't like it but I don't get it. Yeah it can be boring and it is honestly such a pain to level up to 25. But after that I love it.

I find going to a low level venue and grinding to be really relaxing. Its sooting since it's so repetitive and I just find my thoughts wander about the day.

I coiled this morning before school and I felt so much better about going. I guess while coiling I managed to convince my self the day will be ok. And honestly...I just sorta need that rn.

After a while the pay out is great! Food stacks sell for alot and hoard selling is also really profitable. Not to mention fodder and the occasional rare drop :) idk. It makes me feel like I accomplished something. And I'm less over welmed..

So I LOVE to grind the coil. I see so much talk about why people don't like it but I don't get it. Yeah it can be boring and it is honestly such a pain to level up to 25. But after that I love it.

I find going to a low level venue and grinding to be really relaxing. Its sooting since it's so repetitive and I just find my thoughts wander about the day.

I coiled this morning before school and I felt so much better about going. I guess while coiling I managed to convince my self the day will be ok. And honestly...I just sorta need that rn.

After a while the pay out is great! Food stacks sell for alot and hoard selling is also really profitable. Not to mention fodder and the occasional rare drop :) idk. It makes me feel like I accomplished something. And I'm less over welmed..

I'm the same way. It is the consistency of the activity - especially easy hits in lower venues - that really relaxes me. You are definitely not alone.
I'm the same way. It is the consistency of the activity - especially easy hits in lower venues - that really relaxes me. You are definitely not alone.
7699.png Vault cleanout/sales thread
Yessss, I love the coli! It's super relaxing and you don't really have to think; just click away and watch as items keep dropping. I do, however, tend to play mahjong more these days as it pays faster, but whenever I have fodder to train, I grind at mire for SO MANY HOURS. Sometimes I even buy fodder just so I have a good reason to coli, lol.
Yessss, I love the coli! It's super relaxing and you don't really have to think; just click away and watch as items keep dropping. I do, however, tend to play mahjong more these days as it pays faster, but whenever I have fodder to train, I grind at mire for SO MANY HOURS. Sometimes I even buy fodder just so I have a good reason to coli, lol.
PWSZq63.pngN5Fffyx.pngwX6kcXO.png
yeah, although i'm more lv25 training in the gw recently (which gives very few rare drops but lots of satisfaction, swipp mats and exp), the whole instant-gratification effect of the quick and easy lower-level venues is great
and stacks of food and baldwin mats are so easy to get, i can wander in scorched forest for maybe 20 minutes and come out with a stack of stuff to melt into sludge
yeah, although i'm more lv25 training in the gw recently (which gives very few rare drops but lots of satisfaction, swipp mats and exp), the whole instant-gratification effect of the quick and easy lower-level venues is great
and stacks of food and baldwin mats are so easy to get, i can wander in scorched forest for maybe 20 minutes and come out with a stack of stuff to melt into sludge
The coli is boring but yet i spend hours in it and enjoy it. I can't really call the coli ''relaxing'' its horrible and frustrating from time to time. I'm still the person that want to see it less frustrating, by that i mean the amount of critical hits and dodges. Sometimes they are so bad i call the coli unplayable.
I know im a 2 fodder trainer coli grinder type but i even have those situations with 2 level 25's. Its not something i want to waste my time on at home. but at work? Coliseum is life and a good reason to fight something boring with something boring and frutsrating.
Pain is power.
The coli is boring but yet i spend hours in it and enjoy it. I can't really call the coli ''relaxing'' its horrible and frustrating from time to time. I'm still the person that want to see it less frustrating, by that i mean the amount of critical hits and dodges. Sometimes they are so bad i call the coli unplayable.
I know im a 2 fodder trainer coli grinder type but i even have those situations with 2 level 25's. Its not something i want to waste my time on at home. but at work? Coliseum is life and a good reason to fight something boring with something boring and frutsrating.
Pain is power.
6WUYXR5.png Etna (FR+9)
She/They
Likes to make sprites
Gen 1 lair
listening to podcasts while grinding is amazing and i love it
listening to podcasts while grinding is amazing and i love it
y3NW8md.gifI'm two hours ahead of Flightrising time!y3NW8md.gif
I love going on the coli, I love leveling up my dragons but it takes me about 130 battles to level up (My main coli group is level 23 if your wondering) Which I mean, isnt bad but it takes a while but other then that its pretty fun and I love getting lots of food and familars! so you are not alone!
I love going on the coli, I love leveling up my dragons but it takes me about 130 battles to level up (My main coli group is level 23 if your wondering) Which I mean, isnt bad but it takes a while but other then that its pretty fun and I love getting lots of food and familars! so you are not alone!
RYAN.png
yesss yes yes
it is just. so good to do it, it is addicting
yesss yes yes
it is just. so good to do it, it is addicting
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
i'm feeling sad that my free time is running low.
i love watching something while leveling up folders.

i finally find the time to do hoard selling and made almost 472k treasure.
..and that was after i moved everything valuable into my vault.
..and only from my materials :__D

time to do other -tab next c:
i'm feeling sad that my free time is running low.
i love watching something while leveling up folders.

i finally find the time to do hoard selling and made almost 472k treasure.
..and that was after i moved everything valuable into my vault.
..and only from my materials :__D

time to do other -tab next c:
YS0YdoS.png
IofdFoL.png __
i[ wishlist ] ___ [ sky collection ] ___ [ personal logs ] ___ [ avatar dragon ]