Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Minimal lairs vs. Giant Lairs
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
  • 6 permas (non G1)
  • 1 G1 perma (complete)
  • 5 G1 permas (incomplete)
  • Total: ~12 permas

Despite there being 12 in total, this is a large amount of dragons for me and even so there are 2 I have been questioning again. For the longest time, I had a lair of 5 and loved it (the 5 in my main tab), but even though my lair is growing I can't see myself going over 20.

I prefer being able to focus on a smaller number of dragons and spoil them rather than having a lot who don't get much attention.
  • 6 permas (non G1)
  • 1 G1 perma (complete)
  • 5 G1 permas (incomplete)
  • Total: ~12 permas

Despite there being 12 in total, this is a large amount of dragons for me and even so there are 2 I have been questioning again. For the longest time, I had a lair of 5 and loved it (the 5 in my main tab), but even though my lair is growing I can't see myself going over 20.

I prefer being able to focus on a smaller number of dragons and spoil them rather than having a lot who don't get much attention.
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
i'm a small lair @ 24 dragons atm, too lazy to figure out permas lol

i prefer having just a handful to work on at a time, plus it makes fitting lore together so much easier
i'm a small lair @ 24 dragons atm, too lazy to figure out permas lol

i prefer having just a handful to work on at a time, plus it makes fitting lore together so much easier
tumblr_og90efWc6W1vzfkcno1_75sq.gif
i have a large... large lair, and i like it that way :)
i have a large... large lair, and i like it that way :)
21571.png Call me Meido! (any pronouns)
Neurodivergent, I do use tone indicators at times!
Don't be afraid to ping me! (+3 FR Time)
Wishlist - Gene Plans
Current Avatar
i think my lair's kinda medium sized! i love the aesthetic of a minimal thematic lair but there are sooo many pretty dragons out there, i'd hate to see a pretty dragon for sale and be torn because they don't fit my lair style. plus i have such a wide taste, it's hard to stick to one aesthetic. i kind of doubt i'll go past 100 permas though (not counting my hibden).

i might do a small lair cleanup here soon, i have some dragons from my newbie days (when i impulse-bought every pretty gene i saw) that i don't feel particularly connected to anymore. but otherwise i'm happy with a diverse but manageable lair!
i think my lair's kinda medium sized! i love the aesthetic of a minimal thematic lair but there are sooo many pretty dragons out there, i'd hate to see a pretty dragon for sale and be torn because they don't fit my lair style. plus i have such a wide taste, it's hard to stick to one aesthetic. i kind of doubt i'll go past 100 permas though (not counting my hibden).

i might do a small lair cleanup here soon, i have some dragons from my newbie days (when i impulse-bought every pretty gene i saw) that i don't feel particularly connected to anymore. but otherwise i'm happy with a diverse but manageable lair!
SdIF9XK.gif..
raven
she/her • FR+0
» lore
» art shop
» adopts
I like a larger lair. I've been collecting dragons since 2013, and I mean, new genes come out pretty often and a breed occasionally, so I have to get those too eventually. IDK I just like collecting pretty or unique dragons and having fandergs.
I like a larger lair. I've been collecting dragons since 2013, and I mean, new genes come out pretty often and a breed occasionally, so I have to get those too eventually. IDK I just like collecting pretty or unique dragons and having fandergs.
kbWMBt3.png40tk2UH.png0GOg895.png
my lair is definitely a larger lair! i like having a variety of dragons :D though i do periodically need to purge because having too many stresses me out. i last counted around 200 permas? yeahhh i wanna take that down x_x but i definitely still want most!
my lair is definitely a larger lair! i like having a variety of dragons :D though i do periodically need to purge because having too many stresses me out. i last counted around 200 permas? yeahhh i wanna take that down x_x but i definitely still want most!
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
Maximum size. I like old dragons and I aim to have as many aesthetically pleasing ones in my ID range as possible. I only have younger ones usually to breed for money and sometimes guilty pleasure but ya know
Maximum size. I like old dragons and I aim to have as many aesthetically pleasing ones in my ID range as possible. I only have younger ones usually to breed for money and sometimes guilty pleasure but ya know
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
Full 605 lair and den. I like to have a lot of dragons.
Full 605 lair and den. I like to have a lot of dragons.
I... guess I have a pretty big lair. I just really like dragons, and lore, and I have too many ideas to have just a small handful of dragons XD I kinda like the idea of tiny lairs, but honestly, I love too many of my dragons to ever have a small lair.

I'm in the coli a lot, so food is never an issue, no matter how many dragons I have. I do have more projects than I probably should (and continue to aquire more hhhhh), but I guess I just like suffering XD

I recently completed a ton of projects though, and that felt great. I just really need to get around to actually working on writing lore....
I... guess I have a pretty big lair. I just really like dragons, and lore, and I have too many ideas to have just a small handful of dragons XD I kinda like the idea of tiny lairs, but honestly, I love too many of my dragons to ever have a small lair.

I'm in the coli a lot, so food is never an issue, no matter how many dragons I have. I do have more projects than I probably should (and continue to aquire more hhhhh), but I guess I just like suffering XD

I recently completed a ton of projects though, and that felt great. I just really need to get around to actually working on writing lore....
oAK3y8z.png AfamSig.gif
I have a medium-sized lair currently, but it's growing because I love collecting dragons. Sometimes I wanna downsize, but I have many old dragons and since they're all in the Den, I don't really need to get rid of them. So I get more dragons instead.

I forgot to mention my goals. My goals are basically just collecting old-ish dragons (7-digit and low 8-digits). I'm picky, but I still impulse buy. It doesn't matter, though, if I grind hard enough, I can level a dragon to the point where I get back over 20kt from exalting haha... not that I really want to.
I have a medium-sized lair currently, but it's growing because I love collecting dragons. Sometimes I wanna downsize, but I have many old dragons and since they're all in the Den, I don't really need to get rid of them. So I get more dragons instead.

I forgot to mention my goals. My goals are basically just collecting old-ish dragons (7-digit and low 8-digits). I'm picky, but I still impulse buy. It doesn't matter, though, if I grind hard enough, I can level a dragon to the point where I get back over 20kt from exalting haha... not that I really want to.
Poinsettia-Badge.png JdFxwc2.png
dEe2UrM.png
FObX7rS.png
WAWs3m5.png
5hF3FGk.png
Ds8dRm5.png Poinsettia-Badge.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11