Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you like coli?
1 2 3
I like to read and I have a hard time focusing if I don't have something else to do while I read, so coli's great!
I like to read and I have a hard time focusing if I don't have something else to do while I read, so coli's great!
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
Yes. I've exalted thousands of dragons so I'd have to enjoy coli to be able to pull that off.
Yes. I've exalted thousands of dragons so I'd have to enjoy coli to be able to pull that off.
giphy.gif
I find it boring. I do like money and participating in dom, though, so I usually watch something while coli-ing.
I find it boring. I do like money and participating in dom, though, so I usually watch something while coli-ing.
jCVhFoZ.gif
Sounds like a lot of people don’t like it as much... wonder if staff knows
Sounds like a lot of people don’t like it as much... wonder if staff knows
Dragons am I right
It's a grind. It's designed to be a grind. If they were to make coli more interesting it would slow down how fast you could get items from it.

Coli can be more interesting if you give yourself a disadvantage, make it so you have to think about every move. But that's not fast.
It's a grind. It's designed to be a grind. If they were to make coli more interesting it would slow down how fast you could get items from it.

Coli can be more interesting if you give yourself a disadvantage, make it so you have to think about every move. But that's not fast.
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
it makes me money, so yeah. otherwise no, i wouldnt bother with it.
it makes me money, so yeah. otherwise no, i wouldnt bother with it.
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
it's one of my least favorite things
it's tedious and boring (imo) and with my terrible RNG it isn't lucrative enough for me to waste time in
it's one of my least favorite things
it's tedious and boring (imo) and with my terrible RNG it isn't lucrative enough for me to waste time in
UnyqHqE.png
Gotta love the money I get from it, and I enjoy boss-hopping (aka, escaping from battles unless it's a boss, then fighting it and hoping I get the familiar). It tends to get a bit repetitive though, but having a good build that's high-level tends to make things a lot better :)
Gotta love the money I get from it, and I enjoy boss-hopping (aka, escaping from battles unless it's a boss, then fighting it and hoping I get the familiar). It tends to get a bit repetitive though, but having a good build that's high-level tends to make things a lot better :)
77ec1a36661e11a40962b415b0b10b4babdc0c65.png
it's like gambling a little bit, but u don't lose anything.

just gain.

mostly food, but hey, i'll take it.

and sometimes eggs or genes.

i like eggs and genes.
it's like gambling a little bit, but u don't lose anything.

just gain.

mostly food, but hey, i'll take it.

and sometimes eggs or genes.

i like eggs and genes.
y3NW8md.gifI'm two hours ahead of Flightrising time!y3NW8md.gif
I have binge periods where I coli alot or not at all. I breed my own fodder so that I can profit whether I actually level it or just sell lvl 1s on the AH, so it works out for me.
I have binge periods where I coli alot or not at all. I breed my own fodder so that I can profit whether I actually level it or just sell lvl 1s on the AH, so it works out for me.
She|Her - Ace - FRT(0) | Lore
g67EwfB.png
1 2 3