Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR things you're not really into?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
familiars, dom, and coli! just don't really care all that much
familiars, dom, and coli! just don't really care all that much
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Sailor
she/he
milkchai-cacat.png
@Halszkaraptor

At least on FR it makes sense. The dragons are sapient and would have pets, or in the case of beastclans, allies. It's also fun for the art/dev team to create creatures that otherwise wouldn't fit into the game.

I have almost no interest in baldwin or swipp. I don't think I've ever done a swipp trade in the whole 6yrs I've been here. Baldwin I'll reduce things 'cause it takes no effort but I almost never brew new things myself.
@Halszkaraptor

At least on FR it makes sense. The dragons are sapient and would have pets, or in the case of beastclans, allies. It's also fun for the art/dev team to create creatures that otherwise wouldn't fit into the game.

I have almost no interest in baldwin or swipp. I don't think I've ever done a swipp trade in the whole 6yrs I've been here. Baldwin I'll reduce things 'cause it takes no effort but I almost never brew new things myself.
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
The eye mechanic in breeding. Would have 100% preferred if all eyes were buyable cosmetics, and completely optional.
The eye mechanic in breeding. Would have 100% preferred if all eyes were buyable cosmetics, and completely optional.
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
I used to be a really big dom player (and was one of Plague's dom leads) and I burned out earlier this year and haven't really come back from that. I'm still burned out enough that I don't coli anywhere near like what I used to, and when I do coli I prefer to farm/grind rather than train-exalt. I'll still train-exalt sometimes for money but I just can't get hype about pushes and stuff anymore, as someone who was on the inside of dom and saw exactly how much work goes into making dom happen for so little payoff.

I'm not interested in the upcoming PvP thing.

I don't like Fairgrounds.

I don't like elitism. I don't have an aesthetic, I like dragons that I like, I don't care if people think they're "ugly" or not, and I have some deliberately ugly dragons out of spite.

On that note of spite, people go on and on about how nice the community is and I've been bullied and harassed so I don't bother with the community anymore. (Don't ping me about this please.) I'm sure there are very nice people who play this game but I'm just here to play dressup with dragons, I don't care about trying to make friends here anymore and I enjoy this game a lot more now that I'm just doing my own thing apart from occasionally poking onto the forums.

Roundsey is a ripoff.

I like having a big population of dragons, I never got the small lair thing.

Not into Discord, my social anxiety can't handle it these days.
I used to be a really big dom player (and was one of Plague's dom leads) and I burned out earlier this year and haven't really come back from that. I'm still burned out enough that I don't coli anywhere near like what I used to, and when I do coli I prefer to farm/grind rather than train-exalt. I'll still train-exalt sometimes for money but I just can't get hype about pushes and stuff anymore, as someone who was on the inside of dom and saw exactly how much work goes into making dom happen for so little payoff.

I'm not interested in the upcoming PvP thing.

I don't like Fairgrounds.

I don't like elitism. I don't have an aesthetic, I like dragons that I like, I don't care if people think they're "ugly" or not, and I have some deliberately ugly dragons out of spite.

On that note of spite, people go on and on about how nice the community is and I've been bullied and harassed so I don't bother with the community anymore. (Don't ping me about this please.) I'm sure there are very nice people who play this game but I'm just here to play dressup with dragons, I don't care about trying to make friends here anymore and I enjoy this game a lot more now that I'm just doing my own thing apart from occasionally poking onto the forums.

Roundsey is a ripoff.

I like having a big population of dragons, I never got the small lair thing.

Not into Discord, my social anxiety can't handle it these days.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
i'm surprised people haven't mentioned roundsey more. i heard from someone that a friend of theirs spent 10-15 MILLION treasure on tickets and didnt win ANYTHING. i wish there was a limit on the amt of tickets you can buy so everyone can have a fair chance :(

and this is prolly weirdly specific, but i haaate the treasure fee on the AH. i'd get there being a fee in a REAL LIFE auction house, but literally what is the point of the treasure fee? who does it go to? it just feels like it's there Just Because
i'm surprised people haven't mentioned roundsey more. i heard from someone that a friend of theirs spent 10-15 MILLION treasure on tickets and didnt win ANYTHING. i wish there was a limit on the amt of tickets you can buy so everyone can have a fair chance :(

and this is prolly weirdly specific, but i haaate the treasure fee on the AH. i'd get there being a fee in a REAL LIFE auction house, but literally what is the point of the treasure fee? who does it go to? it just feels like it's there Just Because
Familiars. Maybe ten on the site I like.
Familiars. Maybe ten on the site I like.
siggy.png
Breeding my dragons
Breeding my dragons

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
Exalting and Dominance. I have neither the time or the patience for training and exalting dragons. ([s]and I'm not really a fan of the mechanic anyway[/s]) [quote] Dragons -snip- [/quote] [img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/FmSfHbLfWdk/hqdefault.jpg[/img]
Exalting and Dominance. I have neither the time or the patience for training and exalting dragons. (and I'm not really a fan of the mechanic anyway)

Quote:
Dragons

-snip-
hqdefault.jpg

feraligatr.gifjolt_a_by_gabby_bean-dcxy9v1.gif
G1s have never been my cup of tea, I just didn't like the none in parents, it weirded me out and was impossible to work with lore wise. I used to keep some bc thats what the "cool kids" did, but now I've got a strict policy on not having any in my lair.
Maybe going along with G1s, but I never understood people being worried about reducing a dragons value through breeding, genes, ect. Where are you actually selling these for non fodder purposes, and if you're just going to sell it why'd you buy it in the first place?
G1s have never been my cup of tea, I just didn't like the none in parents, it weirded me out and was impossible to work with lore wise. I used to keep some bc thats what the "cool kids" did, but now I've got a strict policy on not having any in my lair.
Maybe going along with G1s, but I never understood people being worried about reducing a dragons value through breeding, genes, ect. Where are you actually selling these for non fodder purposes, and if you're just going to sell it why'd you buy it in the first place?
I hope you're having a great day•buy the pretty dragon
Coli and dom mostly. Also I don't often play in fairgrounds. I don't do Roundsey either.
Coli and dom mostly. Also I don't often play in fairgrounds. I don't do Roundsey either.
egg_wind_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da9ojh4.gif

call me sal
he/him | FR +1
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13